Time to move on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^^Cant agree.........but it can be......!!

No doubt Digit mag is India's No. 1 magazine.

The case is same with "Mera bharat mahan" or like "Bharat is duniya ka sabse accha desh hai"

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
People come, people leave. Life moves on. I've been on TDF for more than 7 years now, I guess (maybe even more, I don't remember when I registered with my old id); and I have seen a lot of people come and go. Nothing changes.

Exactly !

Only thing is, the generation change. When I joined, the members were all mature (not by their age but by their posts and way of discussion) and they respected each other very much. Kept the same respect even on heated up discussions and wars. Then the Khaitan-Boy era came, that also ended it seems. But TDF will remain the same.

And I agree with Anorion too.

I am away from TDF for some other reason, personal and wanted to do something more offline ! Was a member of some other tech forum too, but one thing is, I never felt being a part of a nice family except in TDF. I still love TDF will sure post whenever I can.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Digit magazine is best , But digit forum is worst ! still i cant leave this forum , when ever i open firefox my hand first click the TDF only !

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
@ Din. My exact feeling.I mean i have joined almost all the forums there but Digit forum feels like a family.
Ya we are few of the oldest members here..well literally and physically too :D and we knew what it was then..still life moves on...Thanks Digit though for everything.! Happy to be part of a wonderful family.

azzu

AJJU
Exactly !

Only thing is, the generation change. When I joined, the members were all mature (not by their age but by their posts and way of discussion) and they respected each other very much. Kept the same respect even on heated up discussions and wars. Then the Khaitan-Boy era came, that also ended it seems. But TDF will remain the same.
perfect
never felt being a part of a nice family except in TDF.
perfectly said

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
i have write many times year ago the admin are not able to manage the forum and also find the quality of information is not up to mark.Many old member are not visiting the forum and participation was decrease.I found many member are argue on spreading wrong information and started to prove they are write.Its very difficult to clarify the statement every time so i stop visiting the forum regularly then i switch to ero and tec in both forum are very superior but Digit is my first tec forum in increment of my knowledge there good share of this forum and few members but most of them unviewable i don't no wat is the reason.But i recognize in game and technology section few old and new member are doing there job such name are (plz don't mind if i miss )comp@ddict,tkin,topgear,Ethan_hunt,NVIDIAGEEK,desibond sorry i there is long list but only these name strike in my mind now yup i miss The Conqueror,ax3,SAM9s and BMWSRPM sorry i confuse with this last name.I seen Ethan_Hunt yeh ladka bahut game khelta hai,ethan_hunt wat is ur record of playing continuous game?mine was 6 day recently i have break it.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Honestly speaking, a full width forum with a banner at the top and at the bottom would do wonders.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
same here... have been thinking of moving for a long time..
anyway.. what are your suggestions?
techenclave seems to be the 1st choice of everyone
what do you all think abut the chip, erodov & techarena forums?
which is the best in terms of mature discussions & being active?
are there any other suggestions?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Completely agree with freshseasons and din
Well.....I also stepped in the Tech World holding the hands of Digit Magazine and then I came to know about TDF which gave me practical knowledge and help me gaining more knowledge in this tech field.

I wish that mods/admins make this forum better or may b best like Digit Mag.

But jo bhi ho I'm not going to leave this forum. Its really like a family here in TDF.

amol48

Searching...
Well practically I left the forum looong ago. But just come here to check PM's IF any. Earlier I used to visit TDF at least 5 times a day. But now not even once in 5 days!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
You know what, people? TE sucks! It's havin' no eye-candy. And TDF loads fast with Opera Turbo. I love TDF! TE's not havin' the charm. For me.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
i don`t think we visit tech forums for eye-candy. There must be gud topics, must be good luking, must be fast enough and what else the members must be satisfied with it.
TDF was gud, but that is not true now. In fact now it is sluggish. On the other hand TE is gug luking, the interface is clean, there are less ads to distract us. moreover the forum members are satisfied so you can see lots of them online most of the time.

magnet

Youngling
SOrry i came after a very long time on TDF after century as i m now more active on TE

Now i just want to tell my story

As i might not able to reply again or see your comments as this place has been made a joke

So many ads on single page..TDF is a bassic noob forum place .As a noob u buy their magazine and than thrown here..and here u get this ads....

Earlier it was better just basic template

ANyways i was forwarded to TE by an old friend of TDF quadmaster id as my doubt wasnt being entertain and staright up famboy fights over

Also while pming a mod i came to know he himself is tired of admin attitude (i cant name him...as i guess he may no longer be part of TDF now...or dont want to jeopardise his post if he is)...He said

That he had pm admin several time but he no longer is interested in forums stuff as they are more busy with the magazine design and stuff,reviwer for it and all....Admin at that time told straight that if things goes out of control tell him they will suspend the forum for some time being so people get silence as time passes and thaey will reload the forum with clearing all threads saying database loss...

I myself for so long was unable to log with my id as i have same username passwd on all forum...and today again its working

And see what they done to forum just for click and they get pay they have placed ads miserably all over...

TDF admins needs to introspect whether they really want to run forum or just wants money from every damn publicity

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
For the nth time, I am glad that this topic has come up. Thank you to everyone who liked us. Once again, a more direct way to get issues addressed is to mail them in to editor@thinkdigit.com, please do take the trouble to do this.
Anything apart from cosmetic stuff that we can do, let us know, because we are listening... send in a PM. We no longer turn a blind eye to the mods. For cosmetic stuff, please, do mail in to editor@thinkdigit.com.

din

Tribal Boy
Regarding ads - I never see even a single ad in this forum, I see the interface is neat and clean, I do not see any threads started by bots too. All using very simple FF addons.

Edited by Din

Check the next post's footer ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom