Time to move on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hi Fellow TDF members,

As this forum is going from bad to worse and none of the admins care to listen to us, I have decided to move on to TechEnclave. Recently, ads like the rollover BenQ and the slowness of forum is very frustrating. I will still be doing very minimal amount of posts here but will not be initiating any new posts. you can find me online at:

twitter: www.twitter.com/desiibond
Techenclave: desiibond
gmail: desiibond@gmail.com and amarendra.bandla@gmail.com

I have found many new friends and gained knowledge in all these years and I am thankful to Digit for that. I really do wish that this forum will get better.

Take care guys.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
All the best. :)

I'm myself wondering that why the fu(k, I'm still at this forum. Seriously, it's the time to move on.

The forum is on decline since April 2008 when that ugly red lipstick theme was introduced. Since then, the forum is dying a slow death. Hopes were revived when we the screenshots of the much hyped, "ThinkDigit v3" were shown to us. Forum screenshots were not shown to us and we were expecting it to be very good, but when the switch was made, forum's theme was made more crappier.

I do believe that the Admins/Team Digit can solve the problems, but it has been too late. All the members who used to post have moved on. People don't even have the motivation to post and solve the queries of the people. Earlier there was a very healthy environment, now the forum feels like an empty space.

One more thing, seeing the ugliness of the forum, I doubt that anyone will bother to register. TechEnclave is a perfect example of a well managed forum with a beautiful theme and also with the right integration of advertisements.

We all know that ranting is NOT a solution, but what else can we do?

Forum looks 10x better this way:
*img46.imageshack.us/img46/1323/snapshot2k.png

oh btw,
Digit forum said:
The following errors occurred with your submission:
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 26 seconds.
:lol:
In April, we'll be celebrating 2nd ceremony of 'kaput AJAX'.

tbh, the Open Source section died the day praka123 was banned. And then, victor_rambo/Rohan Shenoy was also banned.

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well.......I joined TE too....!! But never going to leave Digit. As it is my first source of steping in to Tech World.

I dont think leaving the forum wud help. Why not help our old DIGIT to make it young again....!! :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@desiibond, dude please at least visit to see u've got any PMs...

And, one thing for sure, if knowledge and experience like u goes away from here, don't know what will happen to newbies??

we don't have many experts in h/w and s/w sections....u know...

well, best of luck...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
btw, Forum loads very fast for me. I'm happy with the loading time.

dreams

Gracias Senor
Well decision made desiibond..only diff is, u took some of ur time to mention that u r leavin, but many others hv just vanished. From a tech forum, this forum is more active in this section.

Once in a while, do visit. God knows what could happen to TDF in the coming months.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Ya......TE is really fast, the Quick reply feature works perfectly fine, the ads are not placed strategically.

Well......I agree too with NVIDIAGeek and jojothedragon. I'm not going to leave TDF. It was my first step in Tech World and both TDF and Digit Mag itself has helped a lot in developing my knowledge in field of IT, Technology, Gadets.

I think admins should start caring about our old TDF and do the necessary modifications.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
We are all here just because of the 'emotional factor', otherwise I don't see any reason.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
:+1:

DIGIT should make some changes to the forum. They're makin' it more heavy. PSN Forum's so pleasant, to the eyes as well as the bandwidth. :D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I am okay with Digit ! Except for the few advertisements! hmm not few phewwww many.
Its so difficult managing to find the post reply button amongst these advertisements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom