Time to move on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Let's get the things straight, I am noob in computers. My contribution to the forum was nil to be precise. I love this forum so much that I have accidentally typed the forum's URL instead of the site's URL for uncountable times. I visit this forum 20-30 times a day. All these are because of the level of affection i am having to this forum. this forum is what made me a midicore noob from an absolute noob. The server downs are really notable to me. And glitches in quick reply. And it has been many days since i saw a TDF admin opening a thread about saying something or sharing a view about something. I think they have gave up on this forum.

To TDF officials:I don't care what is the theme you use, your server downs, glitches, Terrible ads placing, bugs, absence admins and mods, no encouragement, no nothing. I am not going to leave thinkdigit.com/forum until digit closes it's forum. Even then it will be on my fist opera speed dial(you can call me TDF nerd).

Please digit, give a fu(k about us. We are not here to make the money.Many of the honorable members visit the forum just to solve the problems of many other people by which they will not get even a single pie. And this is how you respect them?

good going TDF... keep loosing all of your valuable members.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^^^^^I completely agree with u. The case is same with me.

TDF admins should start thinking about the Forum. I was shocked to see the TE Forum so fast. I can browse, reply, open new threads in just some sec's with my torrent running. I never saw TDF to even refresh a page when I'm running utorrent. I need to pause the torrent each time. And I dunno how many times I've clicked that BenQ ad while clicking "New Posts" after they placed that roll over ad there.

The mods there are so active, and the ads are really strategically placed, the quick reply feature works perfectly fine.

Dunno when the mods or admins wud see this thread and take action.

I love Digit mag and TDF, I'm never going to leave them but sorry to say it's becoming like govt of India, no one listens, no one doesn't take any action.

Last edited:

dreams

Gracias Senor
As most said, I learnt abt technology and computers from the digit mag. next is this forum. Out of 15 tabs always open on my FF, this is the only tech forum. I dont think I wil leave here, as all said, emotional factor doesnt allow me.
I dont bother abt the glitches or the ads(ad muncher takes care).
Please admins and mods, have a look at tis wonderful forum. Bring joy in all the members face atleast on 2010. Hoping some miracle to happen.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
People come, people leave. Life moves on. I've been on TDF for more than 7 years now, I guess (maybe even more, I don't remember when I registered with my old id); and I have seen a lot of people come and go. Nothing changes.

We are all here just because of the 'emotional factor', otherwise I don't see any reason.
I'd have to agree on that with you.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Now i realized - i wont leave TDF @ any cause , here evryone is cool , i cannot leave a cool forum :sad:

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
this forum is really going backwards now
lot of members shifting to other forums including me :(
hope admins do something now

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Why you even need a reply? Even if you get one, it would be from one of the Digit team employee saying that he will put it forward to the superior beings and he himself can't do anything. :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Sigh.
A thread like this comes along every month - not your fault at all. We do listen though. The site load is faster because of a caching issue with the images. The bugs are fewer. The rollover ads... well, that was somebody's great idea, donno who. I will just say it again, if you want to directly reach someone, write in mails to editor@thinkdigit.com, instead of posting on the forum. Your efforts will bear more fruit in that way.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
I am also not satisfied with the forum performance. I joined this forum back in 2007, but i was offline most of the time in 2008, now i am back. but the forum is so cold. There is no interesting thread. Even there are very less replies to the thread. I cannot fine many old members like VishalGupta (a real geek), chootacheeta etc.

Many members have vanished from this thread, the remaining members either don`t visit this forum or they are not interested. Now a days our problems are not solved quickly instead we have to wait for a long time. Yesterday i posted a thread in Software section, till now there is not a single reply.

To tell the truth, i am also getting bore from this thread. I will be joining TE soon with same ID. though i will not leave this thread permanently, still my visit will be less.

I really miss the old forum where everything was hot. The thread were 2 grt. The members and their replies awesome. I am not encouraging you to leave this thread but not you have to accept this - DF SUCKS!!!

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

hi fnds I joined TE now

Id is CA50

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
We are all like minded people, and I guess we will find ways to discuss our interests irrespective of the platform, whether it is here or elsewhere... after all, every forum lives off the same tech community, of which we are all a part. The best topics and the "hot" threads are more or less the same everywhere, so I will personally not grudge anyone moving on or thinking that there is a better option elsewhere.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Well then!! Enjoy the footage about TE's anti tdf meet :p
[youtube]QNntq1DXsEg[/youtube]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom