• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDIF

Custom User Title
can you ask em if the server is modded for 12 survivors?

did anyone try AOE 2 or AOE 2 HD remake?

let's also buld up cs go player list.. will be useful for a playdate someday.

1. Desmond David
2. ThinkNoDigit
3. Flyingcow
4. Digital Fragger
5. d3p
6. avinandan012

Count me in too but after this week. Busy as hell.

d3p

PowerHouse
@d3p tried f1 2012 demo. still have it installed. goddamn it's too hard for me.

have Nfs Run installed.

Agree, F1 2012 is pretty hard [9/10] game but its fun to play like TMNF.

Add games like BF3, BFBC2 or GRFS [Ghost Recon Future Soldier] into the future playdate. Free stuffs are getting boring these days.

Who n all are getting GRID 2 ?? we can have multiplayer from this month end onwards.

d3p

PowerHouse
can you ask em if the server is modded for 12 survivors?

did anyone try AOE 2 or AOE 2 HD remake?

let's also buld up cs go player list.. will be useful for a playdate someday.

1. Desmond David
2. ThinkNoDigit
3. Flyingcow
4. Digital Fragger
5. d3p
6. avinandan012
7. Manidhilon

Add gta0gagan & noasarcangel into the list. I don't know about Furious Gamer.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Add gta0gagan & noasarcangel into the list. I don't know about Furious Gamer.

let em confirm. i think noas stopped playing cs go..

anyone terraria? tried once but couldn't get a hang of it.

btw how about hl2 deathmatch. it was free on steam for anyone with amd or nvidia cards a while back.

Last edited:

Niilesh

Padawan
me and desmond tried hosting AOE 2 on garena, but no other joined :( . Dont think anyone else have played AOE 2.

I download aoe II 2 days ago
I tried a random map at medium difficulty with two bots, i had to surrender in an hour :( Actually they both teamed up and owned me.
Any tips where to start(learn)?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I download aoe II 2 days ago
I tried a random map at medium difficulty with two bots, i had to surrender in an hour :( Actually they both teamed up and owned me.
Any tips where to start(learn)?

Start with the William Wallace campaign. That will teach you everything you need to know.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Already done that, What else?
btw I played a game in easiest difficulty it was quite easy.
Any tips on how to advance faster/micromanagement?

Well, when playing a random map game, first select all your villagers and make a house, after completing construction, send them all to gather wood and make more villagers from your town center and make them gather food from sheep. Continue till you have enough resources to make a mill and a barracks. Then advance to the Feudal age. In the Feudal age, you can concentrate on making your army. Your goal should be to advance ages as soon as possible while building your army. Also, don't forget to research technologies.

Also, while your villagers are gathering stuff/constructing stuff, send your Scout Cavalry to scout the surrounding areas. A quick way to do this is by selecting your scout cavalry, hold shift and right click all around the mini map randomly (and a lot) then right click on the main map. The scout cavalry will follow every point you clicked and keep going while you concentrate on building your base. Take note on whenever the scout cavalry makes enemy contact and retreat if possible, cause if you lose your scout cavalry in the dark age, you cannot make another one till the feudal age. If you lose your scout cavalry, you will have to use your Militia to explore the map.

Edit : This is only a startup plan, you will have to develop your own strategy according to the situation.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I want to try and Play LF2 Online (multiplayer) it is not that easy to setup so I need a volunteer , so that I can set it up and play it with you all in future , the volunteer has to just install the game and hamachi and tell his ip adress to me . If anyone wants to try post it here or pm me here . The game is just 28 mb so it can be downloaded in minutes.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
^^ if you have garena installed, you don't need any other vpn for other games. if you want to play lf2 with somone, you both be in same room in garena (say trackmania international room 1 ), start the game from room start button and that's it. you guys are in virtual lan and is same as using hamachi or tunngle.

will try to download lf2..

Niilesh

Padawan
Well, when playing a random map game, first select all your villagers and make a house, after completing construction, send them all to gather wood and make more villagers from your town center and make them gather food from sheep. Continue till you have enough resources to make a mill and a barracks. Then advance to the Feudal age. In the Feudal age, you can concentrate on making your army. Your goal should be to advance ages as soon as possible while building your army. Also, don't forget to research technologies.

Also, while your villagers are gathering stuff/constructing stuff, send your Scout Cavalry to scout the surrounding areas. A quick way to do this is by selecting your scout cavalry, hold shift and right click all around the mini map randomly (and a lot) then right click on the main map. The scout cavalry will follow every point you clicked and keep going while you concentrate on building your base. Take note on whenever the scout cavalry makes enemy contact and retreat if possible, cause if you lose your scout cavalry in the dark age, you cannot make another one till the feudal age. If you lose your scout cavalry, you will have to use your Militia to explore the map.

Edit : This is only a startup plan, you will have to develop your own strategy according to the situation.
Thanks for that scout tip.
I will practice with bots for a little more time...
BTW I saw 600+ people in Vietnam garena (aoe 2) room :shock: This game is still alive :)

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I am downloading LF2. I will try but I don't think College server will allow to play. Hamachi doesn't work here.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^^ if you have garena installed, you don't need any other vpn for other games. if you want to play lf2 with somone, you both be in same room in garena (say trackmania international room 1 ), start the game from room start button and that's it. you guys are in virtual lan and is same as using hamachi or tunngle.

will try to download lf2..

ha? this works with halo?
installed lf2, so trackmania international room 1, play lf2 instead of trackmania right ?

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
^ yup. any game. the room names are just to bring all the players who wants to play a particular game together. consider the room like a cafe, you can play any lan game. you just need to start the game from start button in room. just edit the executable path from tmforever.exe to lf2.exe in room settings. change it back to tmforever.exe when you want to play trackmania. or use some other room like north america room 1 for lf2 alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom