• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I was thinking they are talking about L4D2 :facepalm:, but when he said download size 28 mb, i googled and came to know, its Little Fighter.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Shall we try now ?

When I set the executable in garena room to lf2.exe it says something like it is not a proper exe and closes the box . Tell me your ip address and we can play right now thorugh the ingame option (I am on laptop right now when I will be on my desktop I will look at that garena problem).

TheSloth

The Slowest One
lf2.PNG
i got this error for lf2. now what?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Can't run this game on Win 7 x64.

yeah seems to be like that. Very bad. someone said change <poccessorArchitecture=" *86"> then error won't come. On tomshardware.com. But he is not sure.
This problem is for lots of applications. Only way to get rid of error is uninstall that particular software.

Niilesh

Padawan
We can have a private game someday, just 2-3 of us. Tell me when.
Are you free on weekdays? I can play between 4-8 PM.
BTW i am still not that good but i am working on it. How did you learn to manage your whole kingdom at the same moment in the start when you have to setup every thing. I get completely beaten by computer in the score but somehow it slows down after sometime.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Are you free on weekdays? I can play between 4-8 PM.
BTW i am still not that good but i am working on it. How did you learn to manage your whole kingdom at the same moment in the start when you have to setup every thing. I get completely beaten by computer in the score but somehow it slows down after sometime.

Try to make up your defenses in the Feudal age. I start making a wall around my village.

What difficulty do you play against AI BTW?

Niilesh

Padawan
Try to make up your defenses in the Feudal age. I start making a wall around my village.

What difficulty do you play against AI BTW?
I started playing at moderate.
You build palisade walls?

Hey can you give any advice on which types of units to use.
Which units are better against what units?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom