• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Not that impreses with CS:GO, Will try it again tomo and decide if I should buy or not

Not that impreses with CS:GO, Will try it again tomo and decide if I should buy or not

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
*cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/image/5ZhPl3c1nx8pfd8HBkY-1F3UhSYzRZFB7LIEEa-8b3s4kGF3IGLIB4ClxfUiZ2xHTI-SOXwa0VynowAEuO5WeTmfZCgOLdlN2snz_iJudkQektcyYBndXe25EUH75iRiNI5tPmlq2AGX752m/330x192

anyone planning to buy shogun 2?... got this coupon from nowhere. dumb steam gives coupons of already purchased games.

just got the CS GO FBI trading card.. :D

*cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/image/sXVVm26Lv67iXH8O7v32JAk5nyoq-7HwJ5OkGEcHp4tsfXt7OdzotkuEZfzK3KS3GGKMO32x_eIhkvoZRQatk3h0dzIlnOy1T9houcTCu7MFcNxpIPLq6ieaoEhiKoPAcH5zaCXPs-wfyTWpk9b56QAv32Mntfi3MJT3QRNaq9MvKyVrIZO870SbMfrA1uWqDyrNOH-m-uYhqawYRQ-v23pyJTt0kLnsRM1j_sCH-upYe9k7Je384GKSpEFFWa-HfXVwbnjEve0I2274/330x192

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
bsnl ?

isp's like beam and mtnl have direct peering with google services in major cities.

Tata Photon + :facepalm:

Anyone want to play AOE 2, Me and desmond tested on garena, and it worked fine. We can play a match if we got atleast 4 players.

ping me or desmond on steam.

and FYI we are using AOE 2 Conqueror edition ver 1.0(i.e without the patch). All the players must have the same version. So do not install the patch.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Planning for a TMNF playdate this saturday/sunday. Official announcement:
"Next TMNF Playdate happening Saturday (18-May-2013) at 8/9 PM (tentative). (Also Sunday if no other playdate is scheduled).
Be ready for some exciting tracks."

Applied a banner to the page. Looks cooler now innit?

*i.minus.com/j74JrGeT9Re61.jpg
Garena - The Official Site

Ready for this playdate everyone?

So I hunted the net for best tracks, and after playing a lot of them, shortlisted about 14 awesome tracks. There are many challenging tracks now, but not outright 'seemingly' impossible to finish.

One of the track, "Forgotten Land" takes you into the future, where it looks like Trackmania's stadium was abandonment for years and it turned to some kind of world straight out of "Another Earth" (Bruce Willis upcoming movie).

Then there is a PF track, "Summer Pastime", which gives you more than 5 min of unstoppable mayhem, while you do nothing but enjoy the stunts, and of course 'press forward'.

And finally, there is Golf 2, which lets you drop into holes from 10. (Remember, Golf 1 had 9 holes?). But this time it's more challenging!! :D

So be ready!!
For practicing (if you want to), you can download the 14 tracks from here (362 KB).

For those who are still new to TMNF, its a free multiplayer online racing game, where only one thing counts, "Your Skill". Trackmania Nations Forever (TMNF) is free version, whearas Trackmania Nations United (TMNU) is paid. All matches which is announced here, can be played from TMNF.

Game can be downloaded from steam, or any other source. But can be played independent of steam. And also to take part in multiplayer game, you need Garena. Download links and steps are mentioned in first post of this thread, and also on the Garena Clan page: Garena - The Official Site

So join in the clan if you havn't already. And ready to race this weekend!! :D

Post any queries here. (Don't PM :p)

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Tata Photon + :facepalm:

Anyone want to play AOE 2, Me and desmond tested on garena, and it worked fine. We can play a match if we got atleast 4 players.

ping me or desmond on steam.

and FYI we are using AOE 2 Conqueror edition ver 1.0(i.e without the patch). All the players must have the same version. So do not install the patch.

I have managed to patch my copy as well. So it'd be better if everyone patches their copies.

Edit : Look what I got :

*i.imgur.com/dd5fqOQ.png

*i.imgur.com/aoPBUf8.png

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Ready for this playdate everyone?

So I hunted the net for best tracks, and after playing a lot of them, shortlisted about 14 awesome tracks. There are many challenging tracks now, but not outright 'seemingly' impossible to finish.

One of the track, "Forgotten Land" takes you into the future, where it looks like Trackmania's stadium was abandonment for years and it turned to some kind of world straight out of "Another Earth" (Bruce Willis upcoming movie).

Then there is a PF track, "Summer Pastime", which gives you more than 5 min of unstoppable mayhem, while you do nothing but enjoy the stunts, and of course 'press forward'.

And finally, there is Golf 2, which lets you drop into holes from 10. (Remember, Golf 1 had 9 holes?). But this time it's more challenging!! :D

So be ready!!
For practicing (if you want to), you can download the 14 tracks from here (362 KB).

out of town.. couldn't join.. :(

i could have bought tmnf backup disc with me if i knew you were planning a tmnf playdate today.. :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
out of town.. couldn't join.. :(

i could have bought tmnf backup disc with me if i knew you were planning a tmnf playdate today.. :p

Come on... I was planning and posted about it first on 13th May. :/
Anyhow, can play anytime with you again, unofficially. :D
So, can I have names of those, who can join TMNF at 8 to 9 pm?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
We need more game guys for this to continue ....
We can have Left4Dead 2 , NFS Underground 2 , Borderlands 2

International Room 1 : TMNF !

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
^we'll do.. let the holiday season pass. ::hot:

CSGO is gaining some traction and more people buying it. Once we have enough players, we can do a playdate.
Taking suggestions for playdates. Warframe, Quake 3 Pro mod, CSGO, AOE 2 already on todo list.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
^^ haha.. i'm travelling a bit..
you can arrange some matches in meanwhile of past playdate games like tmnf.. you have them installed already i suppose..

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
start earlier ? im in for 8
have cs go, warframe and halo, not too sure about aoe 2, is there spectator mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom