ThinkDigit Forum - bugs, suggestions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alok

Adventurer
I'm getting DATABASE ERROR same as kunal D.

now working again...

Last edited:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Well I clicked on the thread link from peripheral forum:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/peripherals/146924-need-printer-can-scan-copy-print.html
I have not attached any "print" anywhere on my own.
Test it yourself by clicking on the link above.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I clicked on the thread link from peripheral forum:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/peripherals/146924-need-printer-can-scan-copy-print.html
I have not attached any "print" anywhere on my own.
Test it yourself by clicking on the link above.
yup. That's due to mod_rewrite. The word 'print' at the end was causing this.

I've changed the thread's name to 'Print, Scan and Copy.' This problem is solved.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/peripherals/146924-need-printer-can-print-scan-copy.html

In any case, click on this link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/peripherals/146924-need-printer-can-print-scan-copy-print.html

Alok

Adventurer
When i clicked someone in visitor message . It redirects me Latest Programming Language | Downloads Tool | Operating Systems | Developer News | Technology News In India

Alok

Adventurer
Yes Working .....:confused:

Sorry to disturb , but it happened two time before this , so i reported here.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Not a bug as such, but needed a few clarifications on Tapatalk plugin.

1) Why is it that tdf doesn't allow to upload pics to Tapatalk server instead of tdf server which has a 3 image limit per post.

2) Not a problem as such, but are Tapatalk signatures disabled in tdf?

Soumik

Padawan
Ok i got a problem... I have lost my UID and PWD for this forum.
Can anyone help me out? As far as i remember, i registered here by connecting through my facebook account, but i cant find the option to log in using facebook now. The registered email here is something strange.. its showing as <some numbers>@www.thinkdigit.com.
Please help me. I need to format this system, and then i will not be able to log in using my current profile.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well, looks you can easily get your UID, at the top right see Welcome <your UID>. And for password, you can go to Show Password option on your browser.

And you are right your e-mail is 02047381787949624352@www.thinkdigit.com, don't know how can it be possible. As far I remember there was never any option for Log In Using Facebook here in TDF.

Let Admins put more light in this.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can anyone help me out? As far as i remember, i registered here by connecting through my facebook account, but i cant find the option to log in using facebook now. The registered email here is something strange.. its showing as <some numbers>@www.thinkdigit.com.
Please help me. I need to format this system, and then i will not be able to log in using my current profile.
I can help you out. Check your PM.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
if i am not wrong, there was an option to login using google & facebook ID a few months ago.
I disabled it in February. It was causing problems.

Not a bug as such, but needed a few clarifications on Tapatalk plugin.

1) Why is it that tdf doesn't allow to upload pics to Tapatalk server instead of tdf server which has a 3 image limit per post.

2) Not a problem as such, but are Tapatalk signatures disabled in tdf?
I can't fix Tapatalk related problems because Tapatalk related options aren't available in the vBulletin admincp. That's the only thing I have access to.

However, I have increased the 3 attachment limit per post to 10.

Also, JPEG size limit increased to 200 kB and resolution to 1600x1200 from 100 kB and 1024x768 respectively.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Soumik, you have not replied to my PM yet. If you won't confirm, I won't be able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom