ThinkDigit Forum - bugs, suggestions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
just want to report that new theme works better with kaspersky internet security http scan in comparison to the present theme.on my intel atom setup cpu usage jumps to 100% while loading forum pages when logged in using present theme but with new theme there is no such issue.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Still there are same people who uses IE.
P.S. rapid changing of themes is disturbing. Better option is to take this forum offline & make the changes and then bring it back online.

v6b is better for those who only visits forum. And for others v6a.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
everything seems to be working fine here using IE9 windows 7 32 bit.

edit:just noticed that the small circle indicator showing online status below username is missing in FF8 as well as IE9.

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Can you post a screenshot on what's broken in IE?

I hope it's IE9. Because I don't have Windows installed at the moment.

Sorry for the confusion. It was outdated IE8. Upgraded it to IE9 ,and now its fine.
P.S. seems like latest post are missing.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/rules-announcements/151724-site-updates-database-errors.html

Hello,

The main site (not the forum) is going under an overhaul. The database errors are due to that.

Also, due to some circumstances, the database of the forum has been reverted to the state it was in @ 7 pm IST - 23 Jan 2012.

So, if you are wondering where your posts have gone, there is the answer. ^^

with regards,
ico.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Are the red colors part of the theme? Every links and username are RED!

And I am facing Database error whenever I click any thread from UserCP. Clicking threads from Index page works though. And after I post any post, it also greets me with a D/B error, while the post does post successfully.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.

*i.imgur.com/dqr1N.png

Any thread which has x unread posts, clicking on it first will bring a database error. Clicking on it subsequently brings the last page

Also, using quick reply results in post getting submitted, and then posssibly double posted since this error gets thrown:

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 28 seconds.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
shall be fixed now. I was sleeping.

It was problem with some plugin. It was behaving weirdly due to some reason.

Sorry for the invconvenience caused.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Ok. The Database errors have stopped now. thats a good thing. I was getting DB errors at each and every page. good its fixed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom