ThinkDigit Forum - bugs, suggestions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^ thanks mate.

Can you explain how the infraction system works here?
Lately i have seen number of post which violates forum rules in some way or the other, i think infraction can be used to control this.

Just a suggestion

Mods on this forum are better than most forums and guess what? People like me who dont use facebook and use forums as it are sent on vacation very regularly. Moderators monitor the forum a lot more you can imagine.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Lol yeah. TDF is like a mine field, now a days. One wrong step (word) and KA-BOOM! You will be blown into pieces.... :D

Just J/k.

Moderators over here and fair and just. They'll take the necessary action when needed.

J

Joker

yup...i agree with thetechfreak. mods might not infract you for every little thing. they notice you...they will warn you in the lines, might infract you too and one fine day you will get a limited period ban. ;)

i have got many bans but only 1 infraction.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
@thetechfreak, @vineet369 and @Joker,

Guys this is a forum and i guess i have the right to post any kind off feedback, be it positive or negative. Now that infraction method is my idea, i felt it that way, so i post it over here.

I am not forcing anyone to implement it or such, such posting my views.

Peace :)

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Is these kinda of stuff intended ?? or it something wrong here??

*i42.tinypic.com/svqno2.jpg

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Unable to post in this thread...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cameras-camcorders/149359-understanding-camera-settings-2.html

It's been like this since yesterday night. This is the error I get...

*img443.imageshack.us/img443/5605/55187478.png

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hmm I was able to post and soft delete my post. Try posting once more and tell me. :)

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Nope :( I couldn't. Same error again. I have tried clearing cookies, closed/open the browser, rebooted the system. Nothing helps...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try posting once more. Post. Don't edit the post I have copied

If it doesn't work, then edit the post I have copied.

Check out the thread.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Now I can post. Thank you :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
This is the post I wanted to post but was showing error. (After equal to symbol (=)).
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cameras-camcorders/149359-understanding-camera-settings-2.html#post1554560

This was the post I was trying to post. But I don't know why there was error posting. Even after edited your test post and the new one I posted, I couldn't post this. I tried several times. Finally, I posted line by line... Can you please tell what's wrong in this post? or What should I avoid?

The thing is I quoted that post here in this thread, the same error again. I think there is something wrong in the content of the message.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hi. Is there a way to hide Post Counts (below my Avatar) temporarily? I would just like to hide mine for the time being. (Which means I want to hide my post count from me itself. Don't mind letting it see to others, or letting other post counts to be seen by me).

Strange request I know. But can it be fulfilled? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom