ThinkDigit Forum - bugs, suggestions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
now this is really bad.. the notifications which i checked before resetting my dial up connection comes back on using checking userCP...
the same thing also happens when i switch from my mobile to computer.... :-|

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Search field on top has been fixed.

I see repeated smilies in advanced reply

*s14.postimage.org/l2mhrws25/image.png

Thanks i think its dns
I was looking into it just now. Will get back if I find a solution.

Edit: It should be fixed now.

now this is really bad.. the notifications which i checked before resetting my dial up connection comes back on using checking userCP...
the same thing also happens when i switch from my mobile to computer.... :-|
Use the "Mark Forum as Read" feature. Go to Index Page and scroll down. :)

Last edited:
Re: ThinkDigit Reloaded 2012, requesting feedback on the new website

i have one suggestion for Bazaar Section.
The seller mentions the warranty as like 2 years remaining, so it should be made mandatory to mention with the month-year the warranty ends because sometimes the thread old and edited too. It also gives good idea to the buyer.

Instead of
Warranty Remaining : 1 Years Remaining

Warranty Remaining : 1 Years Remaining (Ends February 2013)

I hope rules will be updated..

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
the border at the end of page is little bit extended in the middle...
i think you guys need to shift magazine image...

*i.imgur.com/1crNB.jpg

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ happens only on mobiles.

What resolution your monitor is? (if happening on PC)

Doesn't happen for me as my monitor resolution is wide enough.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Speaking of "wide screen" I think the wide nature of monitors can really be put to good use now! I really liked the "Latest Threads" column on Index Page! :)
Thanks to the one who is 'responsible' who listened to the user. (Most prolly ico?).

It would have been great if the column was in UserCP instead of the index page, since most of the member goes to UserCP in majority of the cases. (Like, I have the shortcut directly to UserCP).
But nevertheless it was a feature which needed from long! :)

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
It would have been great if the column was in UserCP instead of the index page, since most of the member goes to UserCP in majority of the cases. (Like, I have the shortcut directly to UserCP).

+1 to this! :)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson

:agreed:

MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek

3+ to this. :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thread title changed. I guess we have many similar threads and people end up posting everywhere and posts don't come to my notice. From now on, this thread is for any and everything related to TDF.

i have one suggestion for Bazaar Section.
The seller mentions the warranty as like 2 years remaining, so it should be made mandatory to mention with the month-year the warranty ends because sometimes the thread old and edited too. It also gives good idea to the buyer.

Instead of
Warranty Remaining : 1 Years Remaining

Warranty Remaining : 1 Years Remaining (Ends February 2013)

I hope rules will be updated..
Bazaar rules updated! :)

Possible, but don't want to dig deeper into templates. This is fine for the time being.

We now have a mobile style.

sygeek

Technomancer
Thanks ico, its pretty cool considering you didn't use a template. Forum loads extremely fast now :D

Although the texts are a little crowded making it difficult to differentiate between other options.

Edit: Mobile theme doesn't seem to support the usercp, is this a bug?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks ico, its pretty cool considering you didn't use a template. Forum loads extremely fast now :D

Although the texts are a little crowded making it difficult to differentiate between other options.

Edit: Mobile theme doesn't seem to support the usercp, is this a bug?
Go to User CP and click on "Subscribed Threads"..

This is a work in progress. I was working on my own mobile style but realised it is going to take way too long. So got someone else's style and modified it highly.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I would thank ico for this amazing mobile theme. browsing via opera mini is a lot lot more convinient now. overall mobile browsing experience is lot better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom