The Windows 8 Thread

rider

as Kratos
Okay, I am using opera now but still I want to fix my beloved chrome. :p It can not able to load any webpage fully.

icebags

Technomancer
i have a strange problem when I open one of my drive file explore says not responding and after a while it shows the file there in and after that when I am trying to scroll down it hangs again but after a while everything seems fine. This is happening each time I open my E drive not at all any such problem in other drives or folders. What might be the problem please help me out.

error scan e drive and defrag it.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I dont know if its Win8 or my Wifi Adapter.. it keeps loosing connection.. only way to regain connection is to remove and connect the USB Wifi adapter again :|

andy_65_in

Padawan
i have a hp usa made laptop gifted to me which has win 8-how can i carry out partitions in its c drive to save data from crashes - i am a layman and had requested someone who says its not possible without a backup cd-it doesnt have any backup cd with it

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
i have a hp usa made laptop gifted to me which has win 8-how can i carry out partitions in its c drive to save data from crashes - i am a layman and had requested someone who says its not possible without a backup cd-it doesnt have any backup cd with it

Use aomei partition mmanager

rider

as Kratos

check this video and learn. How To Partition / Resize Your Hard Drive - EASEUS Partition Master - YouTube

Top Bottom