The SHOWOFF Thread

Gollum

Collector
TV ko kaun muft me diya :p

PAPA i think ..

sold college laptop and old PC monitor for the new TV monitor back in college days. I had got this with a goal that one day I will buy the PS3 and this monitor will be used for it. Now I'm using it with the PS3.
I use the FHD dell monitor for the PS4 until I get a 42" TV [non smart non 3D] or maybe 3d but I hate the 200Hz motion rate thing.

TV ko kaun muft me diya :p

PAPA i think ..

sold college laptop and old PC monitor for the new TV monitor back in college days. I had got this with a goal that one day I will buy the PS3 and this monitor will be used for it. Now I'm using it with the PS3.
I use the FHD dell monitor for the PS4 until I get a 42" TV [non smart non 3D] or maybe 3d but I hate the 200Hz motion rate thing.

Gollum

Collector
Or you can use this link
BB Code List - Digit Technology Discussion Forum

In other news.
My playstation consoles
PSP, PSVITA, PS2, PS3, PS4
*i.imgur.com/B8BMuyq.jpg

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/03/u7utequ9.jpg
*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/03/asu7adyv.jpg
*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/10/thumbnail/jubugeba.jpg

:-D

Metallica, Iron Maiden and Amon Amarth never sounded better!!

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Bulky congrats to you Anirban, and to your family as well, one of those rare ones, that enjoys the visual & aural presence of towers! what kind/genre of music do the amp and speakers favour? or you are yet to try-out extensively?

P.S. - from the republic day sale/promo itself i guess? and which is that TV? congrats for that as well!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
arrey...

not the TV. thats 2yrs old... only the stereo.

@GhorMaanas: i had to move some furniture to get the proper sound. before that the sound had an over hanging bass, just intolerable and gave me a cracking headache within minutes. my mom objected to moving the furniture, but she heard the change in the sound, she settled down. :D the discussions on speaker placement over at hifivision was very helpful!

now, the sound is soothing and just the way it is to listened to.... okay,, maybe not perfect, but perfecting the sound would need some more time, and now im going to pune. so that plan is shelved till i come back.

yeah, i tried out some classical, instrumental, oldies, Metallica... the sound is so hard hitting with metallica. and yet with classicals, that same speaker is so soothing.

yeah i got the sonodyne from the republic day sale. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
A bit late to the show off party, just changed the screenguard, looks better now:

*i.imgur.com/qvhnam6.jpg

*i.imgur.com/ra0b8vr.jpg

*i.imgur.com/w6E9utf.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin nice one!!

btw, so many apps on the homescreen??
Isn't that what homescreens are for? I have 3 homescreens all brimming with the apps I use regularly. Can't bother to open the app drawer everytime :/
If I want to see the wallpaper I just need to zoom out on the homescreen, all icons go away and I can see the screen, clean :p

Top Bottom