The Last Of Us

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
this is the second time I reached this point in the game
first time I was hit by the bug and could not save the progress.
I've gone quite ahead now but don't wanna eat up the fun so soon.
So I have planned to play once every weekend.

i did that for UC2 and UC3 :D

you should have bought a low spec PC and used the rest of the money for a PS3
monitors these days come with a HDMI port so you can hook it up with the same.

and what about the sound??

The dark side is indeed attractive, but don't give in. I almost did. There's no STALKER on consoles.

STFU.

GTFO.

:D :p

Gollum

Collector
i did that for UC2 and UC3 :D

and what about the sound??

STFU.

GTFO.

:D :p
HDMI passes sound directly to the TV/monitor. Most of even the cheap monitors with HDMI have a line out, to which you can connect headphones or speakers or even put it into you pc to further enhance the sound but it not really needed and will be an overkill. if your display is also used for PC then line out to PC can then transfer sound to you pc speakers directly and no need to an extra wire or connection.
Gollum will buy them for you. :p

^i already have the UC series. ;)

what is UC? Uncharted? I have Uncharted1. will wait for sometime to get 2 and 3.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
HDMI passes sound directly to the TV/monitor. Most of even the cheap monitors with HDMI have a line out, to which you can connect headphones or speakers or even put it into you pc to further enhance the sound but it not really needed and will be an overkill. if your display is also used for PC then line out to PC can then transfer sound to you pc speakers directly and no need to an extra wire or connection.

what is UC? Uncharted? I have Uncharted1. will wait for sometime to get 2 and 3.

i see.. i have no experience with HDMI monitors

yes. UC is Uncharted.
bro, you should have played that. its the Crowning Jewel of the PS3.

IMO :D

Gollum

Collector
No i meant speakers,not UC

I'm actually gonna receive 2000bucks worth vouchers of croma from my office as a reward.
So I may actually buy new speakers for myself :p or I might buy uncharted 2 and 3 from them, if the stores have them.

i see.. i have no experience with HDMI monitors

yes. UC is Uncharted.
bro, you should have played that. its the Crowning Jewel of the PS3.

IMO :D

I finished uncharted1

the games are going nowhere and I have very less time to play.

I bought GOW3 and havent even played it for more than 1 hour, been almost a year
also got borderlands2 and I can't stand the game, it makes me sick. Might sell it on olx
ordered Heavenly Sword from the US and could not finish the game after reaching almost 3/4th of the game.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
The Last Of Us Sells 1.3 Million In Its First Week

First week sales for the biggest title of 2013 to date, The Last of Us (PS3), are in. The game sold around 1.3 million units worldwide making it the biggest launch of 2013. This is nearly 200,000 units above BioShock Infinite which sold 1.16 million units in its opening week across the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

It's nothing less than an astounding feat considering it beat a very popular and GOTY level multiplatform title. TLOU might be the most successful exclusive to come out of the stables for the PS3.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
:shock:

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/Trunkswd/VGChartz/UnchartedPlayStation3WeeklySales.png

now this...

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend

It seems like MoS has to deal with some unexpected competition. Interactive content is becoming better and better with powerful and influential story-telling.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
'The Last of Us' grosses more than 'Man of Steel' in opening weekend

It seems like MoS has to deal with some unexpected competition. Interactive content is becoming better and better with powerful and influential story-telling.

o_O really??

i thought Zach Snyder is like the Rohit Shetty of Hollywood.

but the news is kinda :lol:

Gollum

Collector
the start of the game will make you cry for real.

Spoiler below: Do not watch if you have not played the game
[youtube]34wAflRwn1o[/youtube]

Top Bottom