The Last Of Us

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Everyone in that video seem to be favoring TLOU over Bio-Infinite to be the game of the year and some good points were made.
TLOU seems to be more immersive and a far more believable story.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
you know you're an Indian posting on an Indian Forum, right?

WTF?!

Everyone in that video seem to be favoring TLOU over Bio-Infinite to be the game of the year and some good points were made.
TLOU seems to be more immersive and a far more believable story.

Heard BioShock Infinite was a basic tunnel FPS with artsy graphics and also boring. They also say that BI's one of the overrated games alongside Tomb Raider this year. Most people preferred BioShock to Infinite.

The Last of Us is like BS1. Hope it gets released for PS4.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Heard BioShock Infinite was a basic tunnel FPS with artsy graphics and also boring. They also say that BI's one of the overrated games alongside Tomb Raider this year. Most people preferred BioShock to Infinite.

The Last of Us is like BS1. Hope it gets released for PS4.
Play and then comment.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Well didn't play TLOU as I don't own a ps3 =_= But saw the entire walkthrough of the game. And possibly the best game I have ever seen/played. Its not the story itself,but the perfect mix of emotions,narration,tone and acting that makes it such an epic. Unbelievable experience. Now I have to buy a playstation just to play this game myself. No wonder it got such great reviews.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Well didn't play TLOU as I don't own a ps3 =_= But saw the entire walkthrough of the game. And possibly the best game I have ever seen/played. Its not the story itself,but the perfect mix of emotions,narration,tone and acting that makes it such an epic. Unbelievable experience. Now I have to buy a playstation just to play this game myself. No wonder it got such great reviews.

Wait for Emulators

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I don't have high hopes from a simulator man :\ The PS2 emulator is stil glitchy. PS3 emulator doesn't even work so I don't have high hopes from it. Lets see. I hope it happens though :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
Possible.Glitch free In the next 3 years
What has happened to you?You were the most stellar PC fanboy a Year back ;-)

I'd love to have a ps3 emulator for PC, but its practically impossible, the architectures are extremely different aren't they? But a PS4 emulator is possible, don't you think?

What has happened to you?You were the most stellar PC fanboy a Year back ;-)

People change, and most of the time, for good. Look how much pc fanboys started loving ps4 on its thread :D

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
You dont need to emulate the PS4. The code will run natively. Only a compatibility layer (on the lines of WINE) will be needed to adapt the PS4 openGL derivative to regular openGL.

I know it will run natively because it uses x86 on a regular PC processor (even if it is a beefed up next-gen APU). Arcade machines that are based on regular PCs can do the same (Taito Type X, and X2 were hacked a few years ago and they work beautifully- directx use being a plus), so it is also possible for the PS4 (as well as the X1 in case you were wondering).

If they can get around the security measures, the problem is solved :) For the X1 they might not even have to make a compatibility layer for the graphics libraries (Direct3D).

Performance might be a problem for the PS4, unless devs are not taking advantage of the fact that GDDR5 RAM is much faster than DDR3 RAM.

Don't expect all features (such as video uploading, networked gameplay etc) to work because of driver issues and whatnot, but the Single Player experience will be just fine.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
A PS4 emulator is much more possible than a PS3 one. Because of the similar underlying x86 architechture. :D Would be epic if a PS4 emulator comes out.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
A PS4 emulator is much more possible than a PS3 one. Because of the similar underlying x86 architechture. :D Would be epic if a PS4 emulator comes out.

Don't argue further.
Otherwise fancy terms like "HSA" and "FSM" will be thrown around
And i will be in a corner,scratching my Head like a Chimp looking at 2 Homo Sapiens' arguing

Top Bottom