The Last Of Us

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
The Last of Us Patch 1.02 Released, Includes Multiplayer Changes and S** Phone Number Tweak

Finally the patch is out. :p

There you go, you're circling this $hit around again. I wrote one big as$ post for your 'gameplay first'(which is more of "I want every game to cater my tastes") philosophy, and I really can't type that $hit again just to hear the same argument aaaall over again for the third time, go on with your rant. Cyborg out, hopefully :)

Just use the report button mate. No need to argue. :)

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Nah, its boring. We aren't attacking each other anyway, its more of letting him know that he's wrong.

Some people won't learn, no matter how much you explain them. Its more like tried and tested long back. Its better to use the report button to help stop such posts.

cyborg47

Technomancer
The thing about most of the games is, the features are subjective. The clunky controls for someone might be an awesome control system for someone else, what's a cheap emotion hook for one might be a beautiful human story for another. Its meaningless to jump in and criticize a game for not satisfying ones tastes, when we have so many games to choose from. Don't like it? go play something else. I've tried to play Uncharted and Killzone, but I got so much used to the games on the PC, that the 30fps games were hell for me, they were so uncomfortable that I just couldn't get into them, but I can totally see why the console gamers love those games, so I'll go choose something that's more enjoyable for me. Its entertainment after all. Not every single game has to follow a set of rules, they have to break them, that's the point of any art form.

Gollum

Collector
The Last of Us Patch 1.02 Released, Includes Multiplayer Changes and S** Phone Number Tweak

Finally the patch is out. :p

Just use the report button mate. No need to argue. :)

Didn't try multiplayer today. My ps3 is at 4.45 OFW, which seemd to have broken some PS3's
Currently I am downloading some stuff on my PC which is more important than the OFW4.46.
Without OFW4.46 I cannot go online on PSN. But I updated the game.

BTW, what is this "S** Phone Number Tweak"?

BTW how many of you guys have actually played the game? yet?

cyborg47

Technomancer

Hah! that one cracked me up. Not sure about the clear details, but apparently ND added some sex phone numbers somewhere in the city, realism purposes I guess, and some people were offended by it, so ND is removing them from the game.

Gollum

Collector
Hah! that one cracked me up. Not sure about the clear details, but apparently ND added some sex phone numbers somewhere in the city, realism purposes I guess, and some people were offended by it, so ND is removing them from the game.

I guess when I'm done playing the game I will remove the save data and then play the game offline to see what that was all about :p

cyborg47

Technomancer

I want to, badly, as soon as one of my friends narrated the game for me. I plan to borrow a friend's PS3, but he hasn't got the game yet, so I'll have to wait till he gets it, and finishes the game :)

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Didn't try multiplayer today. My ps3 is at 4.45 OFW, which seemd to have broken some PS3's
Currently I am downloading some stuff on my PC which is more important than the OFW4.46.
Without OFW4.46 I cannot go online on PSN. But I updated the game.

This - Naughty Dog Joins Other Naughty Developers

I'm kind of not playing anything right now. But this is definitely in my cards.

The thing about most of the games is, the features are subjective. The clunky controls for someone might be an awesome control system for someone else, what's a cheap emotion hook for one might be a beautiful human story for another. Its meaningless to jump in and criticize a game for not satisfying ones tastes, when we have so many games to choose from. Don't like it? go play something else. I've tried to play Uncharted and Killzone, but I got so much used to the games on the PC, that the 30fps games were hell for me, they were so uncomfortable that I just couldn't get into them, but I can totally see why the console gamers love those games, so I'll go choose something that's more enjoyable for me. Its entertainment after all. Not every single game has to follow a set of rules, they have to break them, that's the point of any art form.

Absolutely.

heidi2521

Padawan
The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation : The Last of Us

This guy also says that the AI was not all that great and also says that the story was quite predictable.

Gollum

Collector
Its the Hype and the game is more like a movie. The fear of finishing the game too soon is causing me to stop playing and looking at my PS3. Will play nfs most wanted on ps2 for now :p If I can get off from playing Hatsune miku project diva f.
God I love rhythm games.

samudragupta

Youngling
Its the Hype and the game is more like a movie. The fear of finishing the game too soon is causing me to stop playing and looking at my PS3. Will play nfs most wanted on ps2 for now :p If I can get off from playing Hatsune miku project diva f.
God I love rhythm games.
you're right the game is more like a movie, with quite a few cut scenes, however, the gameplay itself lasts for 7-8hrs... thats not bad, is it??

Gollum

Collector
you're right the game is more like a movie, with quite a few cut scenes, however, the gameplay itself lasts for 7-8hrs... thats not bad, is it??

Its good and best part is that the cut scenes are not movies but actually h/w rendered image. which makes it more realistic as you don't see any change from cut scene to movie

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Its good and best part is that the cut scenes are not movies but actually h/w rendered image. which makes it more realistic as you don't see any change from cut scene to movie

and that excites me.. I have seen clean transitions in TR and now i can expect the same in LOU.. Waiting for my frnd to get done with the game and I have to go back to hyd to get it :(

Top Bottom