The Cricket Channel

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
WTH is this ... Is this the real Indian team or what ? We can actually afford to lose a match in the group stage , otherwise every time we have to win or have some luck going our side with NRR or other team losing to qualify . Looks like India only plays well in the tournament that matters . (ICC EVENTS)

ajayritik

Technomancer
WTH is this ... Is this the real Indian team or what ? We can actually afford to lose a match in the group stage , otherwise every time we have to win or have some luck going our side with NRR or other team losing to qualify . Looks like India only plays well in the tournament that matters . (ICC EVENTS)

If I'm not wrong India didn't qualify for Semifinals in the last 3 WT20. Last time it was in 2007 when it won.
Also except for the 2000 Champions Trophy and one where the match got abandoned India have not done well in Champions Trophy either.

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=128514]ajay[/MENTION] ...now that srinivasan is being put away from BCCI ..SC will check for all wrong doings by him...if he somehow opens the mouth then Dhoni could be in danger..I heard in News that 6 of our national team players are in question ...6 :( ....including Dhoni, Jadeja, ashwin,raina donno who are other 2 ....y only chennai super kings players in our national team..

juliastiles406

Right off the assembly line
[MENTION=128514]ajay[/MENTION] i think you are right but now our team is in semi-finals.....but the think there next match is with australia and we all know what happens when these two comes in front of each other....

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
If I'm not wrong India didn't qualify for Semifinals in the last 3 WT20. Last time it was in 2007 when it won.
Also except for the 2000 Champions Trophy and one where the match got abandoned India have not done well in Champions Trophy either.

Didnt see India winning the 2011 world cup in 2010 , nor the champions trophy in 2013 and certainly not this T-20 world cup ... based on the performances of India earlier to those respective tournaments.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Aussies where playing worse then Netherlands :D ....And good that Yuvi played well today ....else we were in big trouble already

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Aussies where playing worse then Netherlands :D ....And good that Yuvi played well today ....else we were in big trouble already

What is happening ... cant any team put up a real fight for India :)) ... Ind v SA Semi Final , hope the weather doesnt affect the game and SA put up a good show ... I think we are in for a cracker.

ajayritik

Technomancer
aussies didnt even reach the 100......thought that the match was fixed....all of them giving catches...
First post mein hi nautanki start ho gaya?

- - - Updated - - -

ohh you didn't watch the Netherlands match against SriLanka before making that judgement?

sujoyp

Grand Master
Yesterday was fun to see pakistan loosing poorly :D and loved how bravo and sammy played and badree and narayan bowled...narayan's bowling is way ahead of our spinners

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaar name is sunil narine ...there players name are like that only Ravi Rampaul ...Samuel Badree :D shivnarayan chandrapaul

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] seriously ? ShivNARAYAN ...

Narayan , Narayan !!! :)) :twisted:

P.S. Never Forget Ramnaresh Sarwan !

- - - Updated - - -

Woah ... What A Storm in a matter of minutes !!! :shock: The ground staff people fell on the ground while running for cover ... I feel bad for laughing but , :lol:

Top Bottom