The Cricket Channel

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
So what do you think of todays match up?? Is that going to be another good bowling performance that is gonna win us the game or are we going to test our batting this time?

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Oh. What a player Kohli is. Sheer class and audacity. He can easily outscore sachin in ODIs if he plays that long.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Good match...kohli is a very good player ...very confident and can score at his will ...real matchwinner

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
:lol:

India wins.

Guess who returns to troll ... :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Well Played Sri Lanka , take nothing away from them . The death bowling from them was just superb . Then It was just sensible batting from there on , Good Innings from Sanga . So ,It is finally farewell from Bangladesh after Asia Cup and World T20 , We have had another amazing ICC Event . So its 3 months without any proper cricket then is the all important England Tour , this tour would be very crucial , we have to select out team for 2015 WC based on the performances here . (Also we have to get Even with England after that 2011 tour where we lost 4-0 in test and 3-0 in ODI) .

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
One thing that is assured with India losing the finals is that there are no comments that this match was fixed.
I remember how they were saying the same thing about India's win over Sri Lanka in 2011 World Cup.

Even though I'm fan of Yuvraj Singh I admit he was really patchy in the World T20 except for match against Australia.

Top Bottom