The Cricket Channel

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
What a match , Brilliant last over from Steyn , he is undoubtedly the best Bowler in all the 3 formats . Great Innings from Duminy too , who set it all up , Ross Taylor would be distraught cause this one looked like it was in the bag . Anyways , Awesome match .

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
What a match , Brilliant last over from Steyn , he is undoubtedly the best Bowler in all the 3 formats . Great Innings from Duminy too , who set it all up , Ross Taylor would be distraught cause this one looked like it was in the bag . Anyways , Awesome match .

That last moment. I want to watch it again

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
BTW , Amla became bad luck brian :p :)) , Morne played well for his 50 of just 18 balls ... oh wait :twisted:

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah can netherland beat us at gilli danda or chess or kabaddi ...no right :D

I just hate our openers...I have almost stopped watching cricket nowdays...grrrr those two good for nothing openers of India...they start like they are playing test...I miss sehwag and tendulkar jodi soo much

ajayritik

Technomancer
yaah can netherland beat us at gilli danda or chess or kabaddi ...no right :D

I just hate our openers...I have almost stopped watching cricket nowdays...grrrr those two good for nothing openers of India...they start like they are playing test...I miss sehwag and tendulkar jodi soo much

I have a feeling Rohit Sharma will sometime in future be dropped from his opening position. I don't see him lasting as opener for long. But I hope it's not too long since we have world cup coming in under and year.

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=128514]ajay[/MENTION] rohit sharma is already playing for 7 years ...and I have never seen a person soo inconsistant and clueless then him ..

ajayritik

Technomancer
[MENTION=128514]ajay[/MENTION] rohit sharma is already playing for 7 years ...and I have never seen a person soo inconsistant and clueless then him ..
Too be honest I think he is talented. However the problem lies with him is that he most of the time gets out playing lazy shots which I don't think is going to change much.
I personally feel he should not be playing T20 since he doesn't have the knack to turn on when it's required. He takes his own time to settle down. I somehow feel that Dhawan and Rohit Sharma pair is not going to last long like say Sehwag-Sachin or Sachin- Ganguly or even Sehwag-Gambhir.
I think Robin Uthapa is more suited to T20. I personally feel Irfan Pathan and Robin Uthapa should have been part of T20 team. They are more suited to this type of game. I don't see many batsman in the current Indian team who can change gears on will.
Virat Kohli and maybe Dhoni that's it.

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah virat kohli and dhoni are much dependable then others in current team ...I donno y they neglect robin uthapa in T20 ....I think all this cause of some quota system in our team regaring number of players from a particular division

BTW read today's headlines...Shrinivasan will have to resign from BCCI :D SC gave the suggestion..or else SC will pass verdict to release him from BCCI post :D :D ...hope Dhoni is not in the list of spot fixing :(

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
yaah virat kohli and dhoni are much dependable then others in current team ...I donno y they neglect robin uthapa in T20 ....I think all this cause of some quota system in our team regaring number of players from a particular division

BTW read today's headlines...Shrinivasan will have to resign from BCCI :D SC gave the suggestion..or else SC will pass verdict to release him from BCCI post :D :D ...hope Dhoni is not in the list of spot fixing :(

Uthapa is not in for his inconsistancy.

I hope you arent looking to have him included in the spot fixing list is it??

He will never be named in such lists because that is a national shame to have the most successful Indian ODI captain to be caught doing something silly like this. And I dont think any of the senior folks or even the ones who have a regular place in Indian team have to think of doing such "money laundaring" activities. Simply because they earn in surplus

sujoyp

Grand Master
But south african captain was punished for that and our own azaruddin as punished ....soo if dhoni is guilty he will be punished ...but I really hope he is not guilty of spot fixing ....after all he is a matchwinner :)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
But south african captain was punished for that and our own azaruddin as punished ....soo if dhoni is guilty he will be punished ...but I really hope he is not guilty of spot fixing ....after all he is a matchwinner :)

Times have changed isn't it? Time when Azhar did that was not such a highly paid times. Also, spot fixing is not even close to magnitude of fixing the entire match. Also, Hansie had himself caught as he confessed of being guilty. He was not in a suspect list then until he revealed it himself.

Whatever the case, any fixing is a crime and people who sell thier game (their bread winner) and the national pride must be punished no matter the magnitude of the crime.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
South Africa got out of jail , Dutch gave it away ...

England pulls of an upset , Great Knock by Hales good contribution from Morgan and then Bopara finished it of . I did not expect this at all .

amjath

Human Spambot
South Africa got out of jail , Dutch gave it away ...

England pulls of an upset , Great Knock by Hales good contribution from Morgan and then Bopara finished it of . I did not expect this at all .

Bopara has been consistent as an all-rounder.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
The Way Alex Hales timed his innings was absolutely brilliant , even around 11-12 over they were very far behind to come up ahead was fantastic .

Top Bottom