The best broadband offers available across India

Delpiero

Journeyman
Is the 256 kbps connection from sify any good?. What will be the download speeds?. I use 40 kbps unltd. and get 12 kbps not more than that not less than that.

babumuchhala

In the zone
Delpiero said:
Is the 256 kbps connection from sify any good?. What will be the download speeds?. I use 40 kbps unltd. and get 12 kbps not more than that not less than that.
It would be a real boost to wat u hav ever used. It would give u around 30~32 Kbps download speeds.
By the way which 256 kbps pack are u talkin abt :?:

daj123

Journeyman
all of the 128K+ packs have a download restrictions. Also, they have a terrible habbit of throttling your downloads.

parthbarot

In the zone
ya ....dataone is bad for that reason only...

its limit is 1GB per month..but i m dloading 1.5 to 2 GB per month in dialup also...

so plz let them no we want cheap BB...
regards

Delpiero

Journeyman
babumuchhala said:
Delpiero said:
It would be a real boost to wat u hav ever used. It would give u around 30~32 Kbps download speeds.
By the way which 256 kbps pack are u talkin abt :?:

The one which costs Rs999 in delhi and allows 700 MB of data transfer and a validity of 2 months. BTW have you tried it or are you just guessing.

sekharengg

Right off the assembly line
Which broadband or cable internet present in banglore?

I want to know what are options for internet may be in broadband or cable internet in Banglore, specifically in Mattadhali (Near HAL).

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
Data One has started showing its bad side. In bangalore (ulsoor) data one is working eratic for the past two days BSNL says something ad....... is faulty. Wonder when its set right..

gagandeep89

Broken In
hey i m really kinda sick from 56k and have been trying to get a REAL BB connection but havent found till yet :(
anywayz bsnl dataone is available now in chandigarh
so i wanted to ask u guyz is that gud enuf for sum real downloader
coz i have had bad experiences wid sify and its real expensive
and their download limit jus totally sucks
but bsnl is still 1 gb only oh well its still better as compared for price per connection value
can i get more help here lol

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@gagan.. am not too sure about the DO offers there.. but in TN u got unlimited Downloads till june end if am rite.. so its rockin here.. and then regarding speeds yes its worth the money..

babumuchhala

In the zone
Delpiero said:
The one which costs Rs999 in delhi and allows 700 MB of data transfer and a validity of 2 months. BTW have you tried it or are you just guessing.
Well exactly havent gone upto 256 kbps but yes had used 128 kbps fr 1 month. The upgrade was frm 64 kbps and the speed increase was instantly seen. So one can safely assume the speeds would be really good.

Well why dont u go fr 128 kbps fr 500/month with a daily download limit of 150 mb. This looks much better than the plan u have selected

Delpiero

Journeyman
babumuchhala said:
Delpiero said:
Well exactly havent gone upto 256 kbps but yes had used 128 kbps fr 1 month. The upgrade was frm 64 kbps and the speed increase was instantly seen. So one can safely assume the speeds would be really good.

Well why dont u go fr 128 kbps fr 500/month with a daily download limit of 150 mb. This looks much better than the plan u have selected

Hmm..... sounds good to me. Newest offer from sify. Will certainly go for this one. But this package costs 995 in delhi and not 500 as in your case. Damn it, limit of only 150 MB per day or they will reduce on day of browsing.

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
Hey guys i have heard that in view of the new declaration from TRI the download limit may continue to be unlimited for the year end Dec 31. Its a unconfirmed news told by some BSNL guy to me today.

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
Hey guys watch out i got a bill of Rs 2546/- for the data one connection(active 8Feb05 till 01Mar05) i have no idea how and will go tomorrow to fight it out. BSNL is taking me for a ride.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
pradeep_chauhan said:
Hey guys watch out i got a bill of Rs 2546/- for the data one connection(active 8Feb05 till 01Mar05) i have no idea how and will go tomorrow to fight it out. BSNL is taking me for a ride.
:shock: :shock: :evil: :evil:

How did that happen, i got normall bill only...

Sourabh

Laptoping
u must have downloaded beyond 1 gig

so according to the plans the bill wod have been Rs 2500 /-

mebbe they din apply tht data transfer rates not applicable till 6 more months

[lokesh]

Journeyman
Sourabh said:
u must have downloaded beyond 1 gig

so according to the plans the bill wod have been Rs 2500 /-

mebbe they din apply tht data transfer rates not applicable till 6 more months

That's impossible!!!....if that is so no one would have gone for BSNL. May be they made some mistake...
Hey guys how much time did it take for you to get the coonection after completing all the formalities...i completed all the formalities by 22 feb, but still i haven't got my connection...

Top Bottom