TERROR ATTACK!!! Firing and blasts in Mumbai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Nobody is going to do anything that's why I'm doing what I've decided to do and formed B.N.R.S. Only Deeply patriotic and highly motivated and Interested folks may join.
And b4 u ask, yes I always wanted to go for Armed Forces but was diagnosed with weak eyesight in class 8th so couldn't but by my earlier promised ways, I'm sure gonna give 'em payback.

swatkat

Technomancer
This jerk says Mumbai attack was a small incident!? It was a big shock/loss/disgrace for India, and they are saying it's a small incident....
*ibnlive.in.com/news/rr-patil-has-a-language-problem-calls-attack-small/79380-3.html
Sorry if it's already posted...

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
This jerk says Mumbai attack was a small incident!? It was a big shock/loss/disgrace for India, and they are saying it's a small incident....
*ibnlive.in.com/news/rr-patil-has-a-language-problem-calls-attack-small/79380-3.html
Sorry if it's already posted...

Probably for this dumbass, a BIG incident will be when he gets gastric trouble. These politicians are all the same.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
I have a wish - when Raj T comes out to spread his hatred again, I wish people would pelt him with stones and make him flee for his life. Where the f*ck was he all this time? And those utter c*nts who support his ideology and harass innocent people based on their state of belonging, I hope the same fate befalls them as well. "Well-wishers of 'Marathi manoos'", my central-Indian arse.
He was probably cowering behind barricaded doors as far away from the scene as possible.

Mystic

wise one
Nobody is going to do anything that's why I'm doing what I've decided to do and formed B.N.R.S. Only Deeply patriotic and highly motivated and Interested folks may join.
And b4 u ask, yes I always wanted to go for Armed Forces but was diagnosed with weak eyesight in class 8th so couldn't but by my earlier promised ways, I'm sure gonna give 'em payback.

What exactly B.N.R.S is? :eek:

x3060

A LOTR fan
well, i don't think even this incident is gonna make any effect on people, we humans have horrible short term memory, soon life will get back to normal ,people will act as nothing really happened, until next blast......

just like the mumbai flood...

in this world, nothing really changes.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
What exactly B.N.R.S is? :eek:
Black November Response Squad, a sleeper cell in-training aimed at Countering and Destroying Terror Networks and the aiding agencies. Details are classified. :cool:
Thanks to my folks that at least if something happens here, which is highly unlikely as my city is the Terrorists Crossroad, we are fully equipped and by that I mean having a small stockpile of Arms and Ammo. :D

afonofa

Journeyman
and to the guy who praised mumbai's resilient spirit --u just don't know anything .Do you ?? U must be a mah politician or u must be watching too much tv ...Most people risk their lives knowing that if they don't ,their spouses ,relatives wud die in hunger anyway ..
i just hope that mumbai doesn't rise from the ashes this time . it's the only way the politicos wud do anything ..
Incase you were referring to me, let me tell you that I'm definitely not a politician and I'm no stranger to the fear and confusion one experiences when terrorism comes close to hitting home. As far as Mumbai's resilience goes, without going into any details, I praised it not for political but for personal reasons, connected to the bomb blasts in Mumbai's local trains. Its really unfortunate(and shocking) that you had to witness terrorism first hand. It is not possible for anyone to imagine what you must have gone through. I don't want to get into any argument with you but I can tell you that even if Mumbai would not rise from the ashes, it will not change the attitude of the politicians(all of them irrespective of their political party) we have in India. All they will do, is move on to the next big city of India and continue to leech from it. As for Mumbai, come monday, Mumbai(and India) will be back to business.

An update on the pakistani angle, while he was in India and giving an interview, the pakistani foreign minister was trying to act righteous and on the question of the ISI chief visiting India, he said "blah blah blah My govt. will extend all cooperation blah blah blah Yes he will come!". Incase anybody missed it, the pakistani govt. has said that the ISI chief will not be coming to India, instead they will be sending a representative. Something must have happened in that meeting between the pakistani president and their army chief but I did not think that the great and noble country of pakistan would go back on its offer of ALL COOPERATION. :rolleyes:

It's not just Mumbai, but every coastal city of India is under threat. If these terrorists can get in with such a huge cache of conventional weapons, then the only thing stopping them from getting a nuclear or a chemical weapon into Mumbai or any other coastal city, is that they have not been able to acquire such a weapon yet. Considering pakistan's attitude and recent events, they don't need to launch a missile to nuke India anymore. Even when such an attack happens pakistan will say since you don't have any "proof" that means we are not involved and our netas may buy that bullsh!t and stuff it down our throats. Maybe this attack on Mumbai could even be a test run of their new 'system' before the real attack. It's actually worrying to see no Indian politician(or the media or the intellectuals or anybody) reviewing the threat of nuclear terrorism in the light of the recent attack on Mumbai.

One way or the other India has to get pakistan to dismantle its nuclear arsenal. It has become far greater a threat to India(and the rest of the world) than whatever "Indian threat", which the pakistani military perceives as the reason for having nuclear weapons. If we wait till terrorists use a pakistani nuke against us(and then saying "see we have proof"), before pushing for pakistani nuclear disarmament, it will just be too late.

mrintech said:
Lets share them with us all and we will discuss it's consequences/possibilities/brickbats in a friendly manner and I bet you at last some consensus can be made/ some conclusion can be derived.
Agreed. To the cynics here, considering the times that we live in, its understandable to give in to cynicism but there is no need to infect others with it. If you want to provide a reality check, do so but do it in a manner that those who are contributing ideas, should be able to contribute without the fear of ridicule.

Plasma_Snake, are you serious or joking?

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Incase you were referring to me, let me tell you that I'm definitely not a politician and I'm no stranger to the fear and confusion one experiences when terrorism comes close to hitting home. As far as Mumbai's resilience goes, without going into any details, I praised it not for political but for personal reasons, connected to the bomb blasts in Mumbai's local trains. Its really unfortunate(and shocking) that you had to witness terrorism first hand. It is not possible for anyone to imagine what you must have gone through. I don't want to get into any argument with you but I can tell you that even if Mumbai would not rise from the ashes, it will not change the attitude of the politicians(all of them irrespective of their political party) we have in India. All they will do, is move on to the next big city of India and continue to leech from it. As for Mumbai, come monday, Mumbai(and India) will be back to business.

This "INCIDENT" was followed by nearly the whole world ... no other news except for weather update was shown by the world media ... newspapers reported this on the front page for many days .... Do u think any one wud (or like to) come to taj (or india )w'out a certain sense of fear ... the test tourney was scheduled but do u think that english cricks wud like to come to india ?????????

Bombay is the goose that lays the golden eggs ( taxes , corporates) ... If something happens to it don't u think that the politicos wud atleast get off their bums to do something ... This maybe the height of hope but its the only thing i have ....

I hope that this changes ur opinion on the SPIRIT OF MUMBAI ... (the xcuse that politicos use till the next terror attack to save their asses) ....what is disheartening that even news channels fall in to this trap

In september the home ministers Patil & Patil had been warned abt the attacks on ICONIC STRUCTURES OF UTMOST IMPORANCE FREQEUNTED BY FOREIGNERS . Specially mentioned were the Taj Mahal Hotel , Leela Kempinski , Oberoi hotels, Bombay Stock Exchange , Gateway . Warnings had been issued but then the police force was withdrawn coz they weren't trained to handle suicide attacks WTF ?? .Recce was carried out .. Why the fcuk wud they do so ?????? to study the beautiful architecture or to blody attack .. By nov 19 it was known that something was imminent ..What bloody fukcing evidence do u need ??....
It wud be very very wrong on my part to say this but the police & commandos laid their lives to waste .. What was woefully apparent was that the police & the NSG were as much in the know as a man 4m siberia .... There was complete chaos & confusion as to what was going on inside the place even on 27th , 28th ... The NSG stormed the place w'out fukcing knowing the layout of the place ...

I just hope that u understand my anger
*www.hindu.com/2008/11/30/stories/2008113055981500.htm

intelligence failure my arse .....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26636

Black November Response Squad, a sleeper cell in-training aimed at Countering and Destroying Terror Networks and the aiding agencies. Details are classified. :cool:
Thanks to my folks that at least if something happens here, which is highly unlikely as my city is the Terrorists Crossroad, we are fully equipped and by that I mean having a small stockpile of Arms and Ammo. :D

B.N.R.S- are you serious? "my city is the Terrorists Crossroad"- which city are you talking about?

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I'm dead serious about it dude. Infact I've started training myself for this thru CBTs. I will do it, only when the Time is right and I'm fully preped. Moreover its India u see, here u can get away with anything and more easily if $hit-for-brains Police doesn't understands it. My city is Yamuna nagar, only 30 Km away from Saharanpur. If you don't know then its the city from where Ashutosh, the Roadie and now Big Boss winner is from. From here only Terrorists and ISI agents get in touch with their Indian contacts established in UP, moreover it provides them a safe passage from Pakistan to Nepal, avoiding all hot spots such as Chandigarh and Delhi where Security is generally high. Here u'd be lucky if u see a Cop out on the street. No security issue here for them. This fact has been taken up by local media like The Tribune but in vain.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I'm dead serious about it dude. Infact I've started training myself for this thru CBTs. I will do it, only when the Time is right and I'm fully preped. Moreover its India u see, here u can get away with anything and more easily if $hit-for-brains Police doesn't understands it. My city is Yamuna nagar, only 30 Km away from Saharanpur. If you don't know then its the city from where Ashutosh, the Roadie and now Big Boss winner is from. From here only Terrorists and ISI agents get in touch with their Indian contacts established in UP, moreover it provides them a safe passage from Pakistan to Nepal, avoiding all hot spots such as Chandigarh and Delhi where Security is generally high. Here u'd be lucky if u see a Cop out on the street. No security issue here for them. This fact has been taken up by local media like The Tribune but in vain.

Too much of counter strike.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I think it's time people start working on how NOT to have a case of emergency instead of working on what to do in case of emergency. :|

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
It isn't possible to avoid an crisis situation. If you are well prepared then you can fight back and stop the untoward happenings.

I pity, how could one face terrorists with Ak's with a mere pistol? Most of our policemans didn't even knew how to operate them. :( It's really pathetic. Even the Bullet proof jackets and helmets were of inferior quality, which in no way provided protection for bullets.

The whole armoury in the Indian camp needs an upgrade. They should be given the latest kevlars along with the latest arms.

Shivraj Patil, the most incompetent, stupid and most unintelligent person to have ever been in charge of the home ministry has resigned.
Finally, some heads have started to roll....:rolleyes:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Too much of counter strike.

What exactly are you planning to do? :?
@ DreamCatcher I don't play CS and what I will do, will not involve even an ounce of Gunpowder, a blown fuse or circuit or two maybe. ;)
@krazzy Can't tell that openly, someone might get offended. :mad:
Coming to the main topic, looks like they've succeeded in spreading Terror as Live earth India has been canceled due to this attack. :mad:

It isn't possible to avoid an crisis situation. If you are well prepared then you can fight back and stop the untoward happenings.

I pity, how could one face terrorists with Ak's with a mere pistol? Most of our policemans didn't even knew how to operate them. :( It's really pathetic. Even the Bullet proof jackets and helmets were of inferior quality, which in no way provided protection for bullets.

The whole armoury in the Indian camp needs an upgrade. They should be given the latest kevlars along with the latest arms.
I agree with the fact that the gear worn by our Commandos was not optimum, hell some were even wearing Motorcycle helmets in place of a Tactical helmet but the fact behind this too is the greed of the higher ranking officers. Remember Tehelka case?
One of my cousin is in Army and he told me once that we do have some modern equipments but most of them is malfunctioning prototype stuff got at a discount rate, all in the name of field tests. Such $hite is being supplied by Israel,Germany(I couldn't believe either). The remaining good arms are used with utmost care and caution as they've report about stuff like Number of Rounds fired,No. of clips used etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom