TERROR ATTACK!!! Firing and blasts in Mumbai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anispace

dattebayo
well looks like the ceasefire with pak is gonna be called off. Same thing happened after the 2k2 parliament attacks, but then what happened. nothing! We should take some serious action this time. Ok war may not be the solution but atleast use the UNSC to put pressure on Pak or some sanctions. This time they will have to listen coz people from their own countries have also died in these attacks.

And the retards BJP are saying that people dont want the current govt in power. You Fk jackasses what did u do to prevent terrorist strikes in Gujarat, Karnataka and Rajasthan. The Mumbai terrorists took a boat from Porbander in Gujarat. What did Modi do to stop them? Instead of playing blame games they could atleast help the Congress government so that future attacks can be prevented.

Mystic

wise one
No offence, but WTF is this?
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F4_qwtM5yY&feature=channel

@ 02:13

"This is the beginning of the end of Indian Federation"

What they want to do? Nuke us with nuclear weapons? Like we would be standing here throwing stones at them. :|

Notice the way they sympathize Sikhs and Christians? Dividing us again.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Shvraj patil quits.Now desmukh is likely to quit too. :lol:

Puppets to be replaced by puppets.Well, i am hopeful this time.The Terrorists are stupid.They should have attacked india after the general elections, if they had done that the ministers would have done nothing.Now that the elections are on their head, congress will try to gorge in the votes by replying them strongly(pun intended).

Manmohan singh is going for a throat surgery where he is likely to be synthesised with a voice that resembles a man.

Shivraj patil is going on vacation to Europe with his family but will be back before the general election to discuss how he held talks with the german and french representatives and his ideas on how to tackle terrorism.

All metros have decided to keep a force that works on the grounds of the NSG. How many of you here think that it will be ready before our kids arrive?? i am 19 btw. :p

Raj thakre has stalled his plans to provide vada pau to the people of mumbai, he is secretly taping the mmovements of the NSG offcials and is planning to host a rally named "mrathi nsg morcha" where his gundas will be giving free tips to marathis on how to shoot an airgun "THE NSG WAY".

swatkat

Technomancer
@dreamcatcher,
Good news :) That RR Patil, MM Singh should go home too.

/Offtopic
By the way, one more thing to worry:
*www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1181490
*20twentytwo.blogspot.com/2008/08/3-crore-illegal-bangladeshi-immigrants.html
More than 3 crore illegal immegrants from Bangladesh. Obviously, there will be substantial number of terrorists...

One more offtopic:
*www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/11/27/india-pakistan-hack-online
See 3rd comment in the above page....

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Thats my point.To me, Bangladesh is a bigger threat than Pakistan.has anyone been to the abngladesh border here?? Its child's play to cross the border here.People without any paperwork walk the border and come back. There are huge terrorist camps in bangladesh which may operate thrugh west bengal and tripura and other parts of Guwahati. It has always struck me, that in in sipte of all the metros getting hit, never ever has kolakta been in the line of fire.I thought maybe it was because of the insignificance of the place to the indian map. There are no political activity, no strategists, not may industries, etc etc.

now, i think its more like, Why set fire to my own house?? these bangladeshi immigrants mstlikely operate through west bengal where they come over from bangladesh and travel to all parts of the country. Its easier that way. The bsf jawans stationed here are sold for less than a 100 bucks.

anispace

dattebayo
^^ that is true but even the camps in Bangladesh are mainly operated by Pakistani based groups. Bangladesh is just the entry point.

D

Deleted member 26636

Thats my point.To me, Bangladesh is a bigger threat than Pakistan.has anyone been to the abngladesh border here?? Its child's play to cross the border here.People without any paperwork walk the border and come back. There are huge terrorist camps in bangladesh which may operate thrugh west bengal and tripura and other parts of Guwahati. It has always struck me, that in in sipte of all the metros getting hit, never ever has kolakta been in the line of fire.I thought maybe it was because of the insignificance of the place to the indian map. There are no political activity, no strategists, not may industries, etc etc.

now, i think its more like, Why set fire to my own house?? these bangladeshi immigrants mstlikely operate through west bengal where they come over from bangladesh and travel to all parts of the country. Its easier that way. The bsf jawans stationed here are sold for less than a 100 bucks.

Hey bro, are you from the north-east.'cause i'm from assam & i know the situation there.b'desh bordering areas around the state are filled with them.the border is quite porous. Most illegal immigrants take refuse in the small island groups in the brahmaputra.they are provided shelter by politicians for their votes.the recent bomb blasts in assam(in 4 separate dists,at the same time)on 30th oct left around 90 people dead & around 300 injured.the terrorists didn't even spare panbazar,which is an area near cotton college,the premium educational statet in the state.a total of about 11 bombs kept at different places went off together.most people were killed instantly.the explosions destroyed a lot of vehicles & shops.dead bodies lay on the road like fish fries.it was such a horrible sight.some outfit known as huji claims responsibility & that too with the aid of local millitant outfits.the border around b'desh needs to be sealed off ASAP.and the most alarming fact is that all terrorist outfits based in b'desh are trained by ISI.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Shameless R R Patil quotes that after Akshardham temple attacks, Modi didn't quit then why should he give up his post? This clearly shows his greed for power and insensitivity towards the very people who elected him. He should have quit even after his citation the current attack as a minor incident in a big city. Stop quoting D.D.L.J dumb moron! :mad:

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Shivraj "Shitface" Patil resigns !!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):) The home ministers of swaziland , somalia or even pakistan are much better than him ... Don't know why manmohan singh had him for so long .....

P Chidambram resigns as Fin Min & takes the charge of Home Ministry ... Again the finance ministers of pakistan , somalia are much better than him ... and just in case u r wondering swaziland doesn't have a economy .....

INDIA TO GROW AT 1000% the next quarter with manmohan singh as the new FM ...

red_devil

Back!
hope Chidambaram does a good job as the Home Minister.

We have no better choice to become Home Minister. Pranab Mukherjee is already handling an important portfolio and I really dont think there is anyone better for his post...and with Chadambaram, PM MMS can atleast be a FM .. so guess its more of a TINA factor than anything else.

(ps; TINA == There Is No Alternative)

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
at least The Shitraj Patil resigned :) ..Lets see what Chidambaram does..mujhe to lagta hai kuch nahin hoga ..FinMin ki tarah kahi Home ministery ki bhi watt na lag jaye :(

When will India send army to PoK ??? Probably never :x :x :x

and ya Salute to all armymen and soldiers !

red_devil

Back!
^ it isn't that easy to send army somewhere and attack that place.

it would simply escalate into something huge .. it will be something like India V/s ( Pak and china ) and the US and others wont support India in any military aggression.

we should first develop consensus with US and UK and other countries and then get them to act tough against Pak.

:::::::::::EDIT::::::

just sending troops to other countries (PoK is recognised as a country by Pak and i think China too, not exactly sure about China though.) isn't as simple as the games that we play on our PCs.,, if it was that simple, world would've been completely different place.

Eg:

Even the US before invading Iraq first went to the UN (you may call UN a puppet of US..but it is a global authority) and then teamed up with UK to hit Iraq.
When a mighty country like US goes through diplomatic offices, you expect India, a country not even half way to becoming a super power, to directly to send troops to Pok !! C'mon. think logically.

Last edited:

adi007

Youngling
Ram Gopal Verma had surveyed the taj hotel along with Deshmuk and is son
It is rumoured that he was taken to GET IDEAS For his new film ..
I mean wtf ... that deshmuk is mad... no press and civil lain was allowed but this raskal ram gopal verma was allowed :(

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Guys ,i am lucky to be alive . My third year enginering classes are near fort area near cst station and on the day when firing took place our professor left us about 15 minutes late so we were near cst station at about 10-30pm instead of 10pm when firing took place . All the trains were canclled and so were all the buses and we had to stay the entire night in our class without knowing what to do .

red_devil

Back!
Guys ,i am lucky to be alive . My third year enginering classes are near fort area near cst station and on the day when firing took place our professor left us about 15 minutes late so we were near cst station at about 10-30pm instead of 10pm when firing took place . All the trains were canclled and so were all the buses and we had to stay the entire night in our class without knowing what to do .

oh !! lucky espcape...good to know that you are safe.

btw, you have class till 10:30pm :confused::confused: thats cruel !! :evil::evil:

lalam

In the zone
Okay i don't mean to point fingers at all but what's the deal with all these Islamic groups? I mean it is not an Islam-world but a free world, and yes religion did have a role to play in it again. Didn't it? Their action will only effect their fellow Muslim's who are innocent, degrading the name of the community even further. I find all this religious war ridiculous! The Christians, the Sikhs, the Hindus, the Buddhist and the list goes on....WTF! If you don't know how to respect other religion or community your better off without one! What are you doing being in a religion and holding yours as the only righteous when you can't even shoulder the fact that others with a religion has the same sentiments you do towards their religion! Okay naff of this...
On terms of illegal immigrants yes there are millions in the NE area. Assam, Meghalaya and Tripura i believe being the most vulnerable. In fact the Muslim population are gonna overtake Assam soon enough i believe. Home grown Islamic group seems to be going up by the days and i believe all linked to one another. Its a little surprising that Islam seems to be the fastest growing religion in the world today, don't know how it is?
I just came across a news that said police in India were tipped of an impending terror attack in Mumbai by America way back in November last year. In fact they were even informed that the terrorist would take the sea route. Sir Karkare who died even warned the Taj hotel owner (I don't remember his name) two days prior to the attack to beef up security and they did but the terrorist came through the back of the hotel so their means of security failed. I tried finding the link to that news but i couldn't so this is just a piece of what i read on there. So now the question is why did V.Desmukh deny of receiving no information prior to the attack?

EDIT: I found the link
*www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/11/30/18553191.php

Last edited:

afonofa

Journeyman
No offence, but WTF is this?
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F4_qwtM5yY&feature=channel

@ 02:13

"This is the beginning of the end of Indian Federation"
It was fun watching that video. Every single problem that he said India is facing, its really pakistan which is facing those issues. So if he said

"this is the beginning of the end of Indian Federation" OR
"tehrik e taliban are Indian assets" OR
"the attack on Indian parliament was planned by Indian intelligence" OR
"the terrorists(from faridkot, pakistan) involved in the latest attacks are India's home grown terrorists" OR
"Indian nuclear arsenal falling into the hands of the bjp, shivsena type radicals"

just reverse it and you will know what they are really worried about. For me its just a desperate attempt of a failing state trying to get back some self confidence. If you want a good laugh, read the comments.

US, UK and China will definitely not support India in any military aggression against pakistan and with those 3 countries of the UNSC not on our side, its just not possible to build any meaningful(for India) international consensus against pakistan. Had we been militarily stronger, perhaps we could count on Russian support, which would have been very useful to counter any chinese support to pakistan. But the Russians will never support a soft state and sadly India does have the image. Maybe we do have the muscle, but we also need to flex it sometime to put things in perspective for others.

The ceasefire with pakistan should not be called off. Thats exactly what they would want, an alibi to provide covering fire while pushing terrorists into India. There is this saying(sanskrit maybe) saam, daam, dand, bhed, I think it means something like reason(with them), pay, punish, divide(them). India has been reasoning with pakistan long enough. Considering the economic situation pakistan is in today, India should everything it can, to starve pakistan's economy and then do everything possible to make them dependent on India economically. Something like what the chinese are trying to do to us(thats why I try to buy made in India over made in china wherever possible).

Completely seal the border, allowing and continuing trade with PoK and pakistan, India is only helping to extend the rope by which Pakistan hopes to climb out of its economic hole. We should not be buying anything from them, even if it means importing goods which we buy from pakistan at 10 times the price from the other side of the world. If they still want to buy from us then that we should allow.

In the light of recent pirate and terrorist attacks, it has become even more important for India to beef up her naval strength to historic levels. What is the reason we have to buy a used aircraft carrier from Russia with huge delays and cost overruns, probably at a cost at which we could have bought it new? They delay the delivery, ask for more money and we still agree to buy it. The netas must have got something out of that deal :rolleyes:. Having an ocean named after us is just not enough if we don't have the muscle to dominate it. If we continue like this, 25 years from now the Indian ocean will be called the Chinese Western Ocean.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^kuch bhi forum main post karte raho kuch nahin hoga... INDIA ka ... :)
(pun intended)

ya i watched that fking video ..is he a defence analyst or some MF maulvi ?? hahaha
he is saying BJP,shivsena etc etc are all behind this ..hahahahahha :D

also 2002 parliament attacks Indian army has planned it wow !!

Now I will not blame Pakis cuz they get what info Paki fking media is providing them

analyst is saying india is just taking an excuse to attack them ..we shud teach them a lesson

MFs Pakis have forgotten what happened in 65 and 71 wars :evil:

But this Cong govt is so impotent they dont have ba**s to confront Pak !!!!

The best way to end this drama chapter is to Nuke Pak ..:evil: ab koi rasta nahin bacha !! These pigs should be slaughtered ..They have already became a menace !!!!

(I know India wud never do it..but this is the need of the hour ..kyunki kuch nahin hoga INDIA ka )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom