TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
When we click What's New can you make it go to New Posts instead of Activity Stream by default, we are used to that and its easier to navigate.
Update: Never mind.

PS: We need strike out button in quick reply box.

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Guys one more thing I want to point out, perhaps it was there even before the upgrade, but now you guys are updating, so why not iron out this?

When someone sends me PM, I reply to it, but after replying, I can't see what did I reply, before the other guy sends me another PM quoting my reply back, that
's the only way to see my reply. Shouldn't there be a threaded conversation type in PM system. Just saying.

I would also like to see a REP system, or a thanks button.

Finally we are out of the same old look.

This is nice and looks better on the eye. Just add the member tagging feature.

Good work all.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys one more thing I want to point out, perhaps it was there even before the upgrade, but now you guys are updating, so why not iron out this?

When someone sends me PM, I reply to it, but after replying, I can't see what did I reply, before the other guy sends me another PM quoting my reply back, that
's the only way to see my reply. Shouldn't there be a threaded conversation type in PM system. Just saying.
For threaded conversations, we have Visitor Messages.

Use the Sent Items folder.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol, can't login from Tapatalk.
It's disabled. Read the first post.

------

I'm looking into Big Usernames. The thing is, vBulletin has done away with old way of editing CSS directly via Admin CP. It will take time when I learn this stuff in vB 4.

Report bugs such as Albums/Attachments which were not working earlier.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am unable to open the settings or usercp in the mobile theme. I am using opera on 5130xm.
Click the Grid icon on left of the Search icon. It will show you things like "What's new", "Messages", "Notifications" etc. But lack of Subscribed threads. I'll see how I can fix it. May be we'll get another mobile style which has that feature.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
The favicon and the Vbulletin logo at the top left - guess they are work in progress.

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Click the Grid icon on left of the Search icon. It will show you things like "What's new", "Messages", "Notifications" etc. But lack of Subscribed threads. I'll see how I can fix it. May be we'll get another mobile style which has that feature.

thanks. The new mobile isn't gud. The old one was a true mobile theme. Used to save a lot of data charges :-D.
Off topic- is theitwares stopped?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Showgroups.php isn't an issue honestly. If I change the Dark Blue colour there, it will change everywhere.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Changed red to brown.

yes, I'm looking into get that kind of skin again. :)

I am fine with current mobile theme though, Reason?
In old theme when I posted my Signature used to disappear (i.e not show up for people on desktop)

but this theme has no such problem. Hence want it to stay :)

rider

as Kratos
the new sky blue colour for mods looks cool! Sometime people get confuse between red and orange (mods and admin).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom