TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
Mobile version of the theme is terrible. Whenever I click on any thread I am directed to a blank page. Sometimes thread does open though. Also there is option or button to access different pages of same thread or different thread of same section. I can only access threads or posts which are on page 1. Previous mobile theme was a lot better. Please revert back to that theme.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Mobile version of the theme is terrible. Whenever I click on any thread I am directed to a blank page. Sometimes thread does open though. Also there is option or button to access different pages of same thread or different thread of same section. I can only access threads or posts which are on page 1. Previous mobile theme was a lot better. Please revert back to that theme.

which browser and browser version are you using?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
not an unfamiliar theme here, and looks cool (in literal sense of the word), though i understand its temporary. awaiting even better look in days to come :thumbs:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
honestly, no problems at all here with Opera Mini.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ it was a hack I did in vBulletin 3.8. I dunno how to do it in vBulletin 4.2. It will take time after I go through the learning curve. Way of handling templates has changed.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am using Opera mini. Have tested this on 4.4 & 7.

Ok will check again and report.
4.4 might have problems. 7 should not have though.

Meanwhile, we'll also work to get a mobile skin like an old one. That might not look good and lack features but is really fast on GPRS.

gameranand

Living to Play
Ok NO quick reply in opera mini 4.4. Also there is no option or button to change the page and the "up" button is nowhere. If I am posting in any section then I have to go home then forum and then that section. Previously it was simpler. Just press the up button.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get Editor enabled.

Also note - The old [ Table ] tag will stop working now. Get used to the new way.

Screenshots:

Switching between WSIWYG Editor and Standard Editor. Note: Quick Reply and Quick Edit will continue to have Standard editor.

*i.imgur.com/CMq8g.png

The new way of creating a table.

*i.imgur.com/K7Zqo.png

*i.imgur.com/nX4ql.png

You can always switch back to the standard editor for viewing BB Code.

*i.imgur.com/gBFtd.png

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Why the colours of Mods changed to Sky Blue..?? I really can't figure it out in first place. I mean it's not being identified. Red was better.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Section mods should have different color than what is used now. Color difference between normal user & section mod is very little. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom