TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you accessing TDF from a symbian device?

No, from a S40 phone. But double-post not only happens from mobile, it also happens sometimes form desktop with slow internet connection. previously, both the posts used to get posted. Now, the first post is made and second post is detected as a duplicate and a new page with the duplicate post in th editor opens. So, instead of opening this new page, just ignoring the second post (which is the duplicate post) will be better.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
VBSEO needs to be reinstalled. Someone please confirm that tapatalk now works or doesn't.

It doesn't. tapatalk is reporting that the plug in forum is using, doesn't matches to the upgraded forum version. And requests to upgrade through the latest xml via admincp.

Before also I used to get messages that forum tapatalk version is obsolete.

@cilus- I'm not facing any issue in opening that link.

rock2702

Padawan
It doesn't. tapatalk is reporting that the plug in forum is using, doesn't matches to the upgraded forum version. And requests to upgrade through the latest xml via admincp.

Before also I used to get messages that forum tapatalk version is obsolete.

@cilus- I'm not facing any issue in opening that link.

Facing the same issue.Not able to acess forum via tapatalk which is the easiest and the best way imho.When will it be resolved?

Hrishi

VBSEO needs to be reinstalled. Someone please confirm that tapatalk now works or doesn't.

THis is the screenshot of error message from Tapatalk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-21-19-58-14.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-21-19-58-14.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 97
OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
It's because Tapatalk was upgraded to latest, will take time to propagate, wasn't working for me on iOS earlier, but is now.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
It's because Tapatalk was upgraded to latest, will take time to propagate, wasn't working for me on iOS earlier, but is now.

Thanks, it's working now.

btw sire, I'd like to make you remember two things, which are pending since long :( :

1)
@ Raaabo: How about adding a 'Like/+1' ?

2)
I am missing this feature from ages, and now seriously want this to be implemented.

When anybody clicks an unread thread via usercp, if you click on thread title, it just takes to the first page; if you click on the last post icon, it takes you to the last/latest post of that thread.

What I want, that it should take you to the post from where it's actually "unread".

And it can be simply implemented by binding thread title link to this >

ex - target thread -> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/101180-offtopic-thread.html

How it should be ?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/101180-offtopic-thread-new-post.html

That should take you exactly to the post, from where you left it, and rest of the posts are unread.

This can be applied to thread coming in "new posts" also.

Just adding a couple of words, and bingo!

Looking forward to it's soon implementation. :)

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Sure will look into those later when I get back from paternity leave.

It's hard enough to fix things using only a phone and iPad, from a hospital room with a baby in one hand and no sleep for 3 days! ;)

And what's with the "sire"???? Just Robert or Raaabo please.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door

It's hard enough to fix things using only a phone and iPad, from a hospital room with a baby in one hand and no sleep for 3 days! ;)

Congrats :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Congrats to you and a warm welcome to the baby :)

amjath

Human Spambot

Congrats Bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom