TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Nopes the favicon is perfect. The Red small d.

But for me the somewhat irritating bug is this:

*i.minus.com/ibcpwWWp0f7rH6.JPG

When you are on this page: thinkdigit.com/forum/usercp.php, then also the "Forum" tab is selected, instead of User CP tab.

Flash

Lost in speed
Those who have digit's favicon, its from your cache.
Those who haven't wait till tomorrow, so that vbulletin's favicon will be replaced with digit's.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
favicon is coming from cache, currently its vb logo, just the forum in incognito mode to verify

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^^ Nopes the favicon is perfect. The Red small d.

But for me the somewhat irritating bug is this:

*i.minus.com/ibcpwWWp0f7rH6.JPG

When you are on this page: thinkdigit.com/forum/usercp.php, then also the "Forum" tab is selected, instead of User CP tab.

It was always like that buddy. When ico upgraded the forum to 4.0 he said that this was an issue he couldn't fix, and would require a vB hack.

Same here for me too even after refresh and CTRL + F5

When I hard refreshed on laptop it was still the d, but on phone it's V.

Guys, anybody is facing tapatalk issue ? I'm not able to access.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can confirm the following issues:
vB favicon not the "d". As confirmed from surfing in Private mode.
Wrong tab selection when you are on UserCP page (I know this bug was since ico upgraded the forum long back. So it would be cool if it could be fix).
Tapatalk not working!

Looks like IT guys at digit would have to work on weekends! :p
Sorry man.

Cilus

laborare est orare
I am unable to access *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/ page. It is showing Digit Gadget finder page.

I am unable to access *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/ page. It is showing Digit Gadget finder page.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Same issue here.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
VBSEO needs to be reinstalled. Someone please confirm that tapatalk now works or doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom