TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get this message sometimes when posting from phone:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Phone OS: S40
Browser: UC Browser 9.2

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Sure will look into those later when I get back from paternity leave.

It's hard enough to fix things using only a phone and iPad, from a hospital room with a baby in one hand and no sleep for 3 days! ;)

And what's with the "sire"???? Just Robert or Raaabo please.

:shock: :D :bananana:

Happy for you Robert! Looks like the birthdate was in September? Well, the baby must share birthdate with my month then! ;)

Now, please have some sleep. I am sure forum is not running away faster than the precious time that you need to spend with your baby. :doublethumb:

Flash

Lost in speed

It's hard enough to fix things using only a phone and iPad, from a hospital room with a baby in one hand and no sleep for 3 days! ;)

Woah!! Congrats Raaabo first for the Jr.Raaabo :mrgreen:
And i really admire your passion for handling the work-related things during stressful times (on the birth), even on the toughest situation like the vBulletin-related hack that we've experienced earlier.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Thank you all for the wishes :)

The Symbian problem seems to be some browser setting. Don't have one to test on. Let me know if it keeps recurring and I'll do some research on it when at a PC.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Congrats Raaabo !! :)

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Not junior Raaabo, I prefer to call him Raaabo.rar :)

image.jpg

Officially he's called Lucas Isaac Sovereign-Smith, named after George Lucas and Isaac Asimov :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Not junior Raaabo, I prefer to call him Raaabo.rar :)

Can't stress enough, on how cool he looks! And why Rar? Why not 7z (I know, since its proprietary :p)?

Anyway, the name also is the coolest I can think of! You hit hard the best of geekdom with all your force! May the force be with him. :lightsabre:

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Born on 18th September, and very much as bald as me right now, but hopefully that will change :(

Ok enough off topic, getting back to the bugs, any new ones surfaced?

I sometimes get this message when posting from mobile (s40, ucbrowser): Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administratorand describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom