TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
First I thought it was a ISP issue, but other sites load normally.. having problems when searching and posting.. to be precise.. server is taking lot of time to respond.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
First I thought it was a ISP issue, but other sites load normally.. having problems when searching and posting.. to be precise.. server is taking lot of time to respond.

+1 I too am having trouble searching for threads

Accessing via Tapatalk though and other forums work fine though

rider

as Kratos
Humble request to creator. Please allow us to show images in signature it will make forum more beautiful for sure.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Happens with me on and off. Clearing cache solves the problem, but it returns again after some uncertain time, and just for TDF. :|

clmlbx

Technomancer
I wanted to report this for a while now.. what is the problem with notifications.. I neither get Email If their is any activity on subscribed threads. nor a pop up when I receive PM. Please Make this correct ASAP..

Yes I have enabled pop ups and Emails in settings..

+1 again

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I bought tapatalk .. but cannot find TDF.. search in tapatalk is broken (directory service not available) .. can anyone point me to the correct session ???

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I hope you are searching "thinkdigit" and not, "think digit". Makes a difference.

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
I wanted to congratulate and thank Team Digit for rolling out a mobile version of their website and forum.. :smile:But there are quite a few fundamental elements missing; ''the search box''!And for the forum mobile view, the hybrid display is all screwed up, the linear display works the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom