TDF Playdates V2.0

DDIF

Custom User Title
[MENTION=5007]DeSmOnD dAvId[/MENTION] , [MENTION=138767]tanmaymohan[/MENTION] [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] , [MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] , [MENTION=127755]arijitsinha[/MENTION] , [MENTION=159125]shivakanth.sujit[/MENTION] , [MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] [MENTION=213323]ACidBaseD[/MENTION] , [MENTION=136474]Allu Azad[/MENTION]
^^ Guys next PlayDate is Team Fortress 2 on 31st May and 1st June. Please confirm who will join.
Let's all play a TF2 play date. It's free yet no one started a play date for it.
I'm in for TF2 / D2 / CSGO Playdates. :)
Your wish came true.
cost? f2p?
Free 2 Play.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
confirmed joining :)

btw, do you know the estimated dl size?

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=5007]DeSmOnD dAvId[/MENTION] , [MENTION=138767]tanmaymohan[/MENTION] [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] , [MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] , [MENTION=127755]arijitsinha[/MENTION] , [MENTION=159125]shivakanth.sujit[/MENTION] , [MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] [MENTION=213323]ACidBaseD[/MENTION] , [MENTION=136474]Allu Azad[/MENTION]

all these people came???

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^we will most probably play it on the weekend after that as well

video from todays playdate

[YOUTUBE]fGAdKban0AU[/YOUTUBE]

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
no one interested in trying battlezone II? it had graphics way ahead of its time, one of the criticism was that it didn't run on machines back then. it is not an easy game, and has deep strategy.
think it will be fun for all those who try it, at least [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] and me are going to
just click here to download, unzip then play on hamachi

some more plugging : it is 125 mb, free download, good gfx, multiplayer, lan, rts, fps, vehicular combat (so that is driving also), aerial combat, deathmatch, ctf and race modes, mod friendly and portable installation.

- - - Updated - - -

we just did test run on TF2 server, everything was working perfectly
*i.imgur.com/mw46KQI.png
this is going to be fun [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION]

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i'll join tonight. :)

lets see if i can manage to dl BZII before night, then i can join and try it out too..

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/mw46KQI.png

it always is!! :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Are there servers even available for Battlezone 2? I have it lying around, one of my favourite games from the 90s.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^oh wow that's awesome. no, the official servers have shut down, but we can play on lan. the tf2 server stopped at 5:30 itself, will post server details of TF2 when we trying next in advance.

DDIF

Custom User Title
After you left, I did some tweaks and tuning. Made server VAC/Pure and cheat-proof to some extent as suggested by Valve. Even changed the motd. :D

Friggin finally TF2. Can you give server details [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION]?
I can see that you are online right now on steam but busy with Dota 2, so I didn't disturb you but after you are free and I am done cleaning my house I will put up the server again.

i'll join tonight. :)
lets see if i can manage to dl BZII before night, then i can join and try it out too..
You will join TF2 or BZ-2 ?

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
^^ Guys next PlayDate is Team Fortress 2 on 31st May and 1st June. Please confirm who will join.

Your wish came true.

Free 2 Play.

Exam on 2nd June, not sure if i'll be able to make it.

DDIF

Custom User Title
TF2 Server up at IP: [STRIKE]117.197.*.* Port: 27015[/STRIKE]

Code:
connect 117.197.*.*:27015

Please check and report ping and any problems.

--UPDATE--
It was awesome playing with you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom