Time : 9 PM

Game :Rainbow six Vegas 2
Date : 24/25 May
Time : 9 PM

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I answered the points by thinking them , not in the heat of the moments , I still say I can join in any 1 , if the next PD is going to be R6V2 and you guys commit to play it for quite some time , I will most definitely download it .

ok, that's great. get it, we def playing for a while today also. We also going to be playing Day of Defeat soon. We are looking for good LAN games that work on everyone's machines, that actually maximum people can play, and also something that everyone likes and is willing to play (phew!) that is why we are trying so many games in rapid succession to see which is best and which sticks. So far almost every game we have tried have not worked on some machines. that bandwidth being wasted thing has already happened to so many on every single game we have decided so far. usually for every game its 2 nights of troubleshooting, about a week of play. tonight will be second night of troubleshooting for rainbow six vegas 2. you, or anyone following thread are most welcome to join in steam, we will be online by 8:30, on voice chat to discuss about pd and check hamachi even if you don't have game. [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] and [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] are patiently staying on line and co-ordinating with everyone to get things up and running for everyone. [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] is kind enough to host servers for us. as of now, this is keeping all of this activity together.

Now I've my exams fastly approaching, won't be playing any game for a month. So tell me which games you will play after June 20 So in the mean time I will download that game. As for New game I have no issues because I'm always looking new LAN games to play with my hostel buddies.
good luck for that.

And yeah anyone know really fun LAN games that are easily accessible ?

eddit: oh didnt read past few posts

Nerevarine

Incarnate
For RTS, please try the original Warcraft 3 + TFT expansion.. It supports LAN, MUCH more noob friendly than AOE and much more variation among the races..
Ill gladly join if you choose to do a PD on W3

gameranand

Living to Play
Alrighty fellas I am going to my Village today, will come back in July. I'm gonna miss the playdates and Group chats with [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION], [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION], [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION]. Will join PDs in July though. :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hey guys I was looking for FPS/TPS hybrids, which would be suitable for everyone. didn't find it.

found instead something else only, it's called Battlezone II LAN edition mod.

BZ2LAN is an enhancement to Battlezone 2 configured to function as a standalone game. It's geared towards use in LAN parties and includes many strategy mode refinements, including the ability to trade resources, pilot air units, and command infantry platoons.

A small file size and a self-contained installations means that the game can be played in libraries and computer labs without affecting the underlying OS in any way -- all that's required is a computer compatible with DirectX 8. The IRC chat option is used as a "lobby" for Internet players, or the LAN your computer is connected to can be scanned for running games.

A practice mode is included. Be sure to try out all the vehicles and structures! Use your sniper rifle on some allied vehicles to force the occupants out and pilot Constructors, Service Trucks, APCs and even Bombers!

It looks decent with everything on high, has sprawling wide open spaces like tribes, and you have to control units in first person. You can get them to build, collect, attack. You can also shoot and fly yourself in a ship and when it gets destroyed, on foot. Will make gameplay video, but for now, anyone interested in trying it out and playing?

its less than 120 MB, and the mod is available here

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
hey guys I was looking for FPS/TPS hybrids, which would be suitable for everyone. didn't find it.

found instead something else only, it's called Battlezone II LAN edition mod.

It looks decent with everything on high, has sprawling wide open spaces like tribes, and you have to control units in first person. You can get them to build, collect, attack. You can also shoot and fly yourself in a ship and when it gets destroyed, on foot. Will make gameplay video, but for now, anyone interested in trying it out and playing?

its less than 120 MB, and the mod is available here

Looking good....

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
no Im talking about the mod, not the game. the mod is a self-contained installation, without the single player campaign and internet multiplayer of the game, but supports the mod's own practice mode and multiplayer LAN play.

here is gameplay video of the practice mode. didnt upload full resolution 200 mb file, but should give idea of gameplay.

Top Bottom