TDF Playdates V2.0

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
WTF are you doing on TDF when you have exams on?

What does Exams have to do with TDF? besides I only Study for a few hours..

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION]@anirbandd Blur is a pretty Good racing,action game. Why dont you consider it for Next months PD ?

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
What does Exams have to do with TDF? besides I only Study for a few hours..

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION]@anirbandd Blur is a pretty Good racing,action game. Why dont you consider it for Next months PD ?

Oh game is looking good!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
heavy+medic combo is almost invincible

- - - Updated - - -

[YOUTUBE]bVUiF5b-XDk[/YOUTUBE]

today again after 8:00 pm

snap

Lurker
tf2 is really fun with atleast 4 guys on each team. Wanted to play more but sadly cant come tonight

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
heavy+medic combo is almost invincible

- - - Updated - - -

[YOUTUBE]bVUiF5b-XDk[/YOUTUBE]

today again after 8:00 pm

I have won so many matches on pub servers as Heavy+Medic. Sometimes, if done correctly, you can spawn camp infinitely.

flyingcow

Shibe
Half off the people here just do half baked promises I think. If some one is not sure about his participation, then he should not make such promises in the first place.
For eg, I was sure about my Quake pd and I showed up and so did regulars like Anorion, Gameranand, Mani, Kunal, Rajat, Arijit, and few more I dont recall. Then the next playdate I was sure about was GRP but sadly my Laptop adaptor went kaput before the pd and I couldnt participate in. Since then I havent showed up here since the games being played are either not with me or not for my taste.
So.. I am just saying, if you plan to show up, then please do so. People like Mani and Anorion do all the work just for nothing and it must be annoying for them Im pretty sure as well.
yeah i would join every playdate if i could, but some things are unexpected/out of my hands

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Battlefield 3 Free on Origin till 3 June ... Grab it up guys , we can crash some SEA servers ...

---------------

UPDATED

A little video I made hope you guys like it ... (Dont forget to pump up the volume on those speakers)

Last edited:
Top Bottom