TDF Playdates V2.0

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
ME?

im the sniper without the sniper rifle.

sniped [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] , [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] , @Anorion and [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] numerous times, over long distances. :D

Hmmmm........

Ping vale Uncle!!!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

that i can download.. anyone played this already??

can we have some feedback on the gameplay in multiplayer?

more importantly, does it have LAN support so that we can play it through hamachi?

Hmmmm........

Ping vale Uncle!!!

say whatever you want, truth is I owned y'all last night. 4-5 straight wins.

and sniping with a M416 with only combat sights is a skill. [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] was out with that .50Cal sniper, with huge zoom, busting our collective arses from long distances.. i was doing the same with only a rifle.

shame on thee.

gameranand

Living to Play
that i can download.. anyone played this already??

can we have some feedback on the gameplay in multiplayer?

more importantly, does it have LAN support so that we can play it through hamachi?

and sniping with a M416 with only combat sights is a skill. [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] was out with that .50Cal sniper, with huge zoom, busting our collective arses from long distances.. i was doing the same with only a rifle.

shame on thee.

Thats your definition of owning. :rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

DDIF

Custom User Title

shame on thee.
Shame on thee. Sniping in a small map with only one bullet, where everyone is running and gunning with assault rifles, is not a small feat. And then there is your BrahamaAstra (ping), that is solely your winning factor.
The true competition, will be on my server, anytime.
Ping wale uncle ROFL

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^it's anirbandd. don't want to say much about it, but you join us on a good server for tom clancy rainbow six vegas 2

also best thing about play date was

1. admin is always right.
2. when in doubt, refer to 1.

yes.

gameranand

Living to Play
Best parts of these playdates : 1.BSOD :)
2.Backstabbers
3.Ping vale uncle
4.constant whirring fan sounds :D

1. Its not BSOD its BASOD. :D :p
2. Yeah thats me.
3. LOL Uncle, but he does look like Uncle. :p
4. Thats you. :lol:
^it's anirbandd. don't want to say much about it, but you join us on a good server for tom clancy rainbow six vegas 2

also best thing about play date was

1. admin is always right.
2. when in doubt, refer to 1.
yes.

The Famous [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] dialogue, actually it was inherited from L4D2 PD.
lol BSOD!!
Best playdate ever(in PD 2.0).....
I agree with that. Best PD evahhhh....

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Shame on thee. Sniping in a small map with only one bullet, where everyone is running and gunning with assault rifles, is not a small feat. And then there is your BrahamaAstra (ping), that is solely your winning factor.
The true competition, will be on my server, anytime.
Ping wale uncle ROFL

Shame on all of thee.

we played on your server last night.. do you have the screenshots of the deathmatch results??

and i already told you that you are good with the sniper rifle.
what i am saying is that i am at a par with you on LONG distances as well as short distances with an assault rifle with a combat scope. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thats your definition of owning. :rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

yep.. i dont play much on LAN.. so thats my "definition"

whats is the internet definition?

- - - Updated - - -

how is the gameplay on mulitplayer??

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
[MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] will join for Vegas 2 today. :)

btw, PM the patch link here or on steam.

Top Bottom