TDF Playdates V2.0

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone

We are going to start PD at 7:30.
Come online on steam and ping me or [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] or [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] for server info.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
awesome fun with [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] , [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION], [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION], [MENTION=138767]tanmaymohan[/MENTION], [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] !!

GRAW2 :D

Last edited:
OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
Awesome fun on this playdate. Went really great. We will play tomorrow night again.
I am thinking that as some of you were unable to download and set it up fo this playdate, we will host this again next week.
Attendees were [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] [MENTION=138767]tanmaymohan[/MENTION], [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] [MENTION=73844] gameranand [/MENTION], [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION]
Here are some screenshots for you:
Here is me getting snipe killed by [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION]

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-7.jpg

Here is same fate for [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION]

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-8.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-9.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-10.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-11.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-12.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-13.jpg

*kunalht.com/Screenshots/5.jpg

*kunalht.com/Screenshots/3.jpg

*kunalht.com/Screenshots/4.jpg

Last edited:

DDIF

Custom User Title
Really guys after COD4, it was the first playdate that I really enjoyed.
Talking on steam while killing you guys and listening to [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] whine about [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] 's ping was all great.
I really enjoyed it. And ready to play this game anytime you peeps are there. Played for almost 4 hours and didn't even knew such time has passed.
To easily recognize each other, DDIF is me. [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] is ancientMarine, [MENTION=138767]tanmaymohan[/MENTION] is BlackBox , [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] is ShootyBangBang

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Talking on steam while killing you guys and listening to [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] whine about [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] 's ping was all great.
I really enjoyed it. And ready to play this game anytime you peeps are there. Played for almost 4 hours and didn't even knew such time has passed.
To easily recognize each other, DDIF is me. [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] is ancientMariner, [MENTION=138767]tanmaymohan[/MENTION] is BlackBox , [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] is ShootyBangBang

Same here!! :D

gameranand

Living to Play
To easily recognize each other, DDIF is me. [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] is ancientMarine, [MENTION=138767]tanmaymohan[/MENTION] is BlackBox , [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] is ShootyBangBang

Hey come on I was not wrong either, because of the ping, anyone who killed him will get killed until and unless we killed him from behind.

And hey let alone winning and loosing but, I was the best backstabbing biyach in the game. :D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
ME?

im the sniper without the sniper rifle.

sniped [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] , [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] , @Anorion and [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION] numerous times, over long distances. :D

OP
kunalht

kunalht

In the zone
We played for 6 hrs today.... :p

Here is [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] getting sniped and with a fair warning by [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION]

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-14.jpg

Here is our co-op campaign sniping.

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-15.jpg

*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-16.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

We are playing GRAW 2 now.
Come join us!!

DDIF

Custom User Title
Same $h!t again, real fun guys. Thanks for playing.
I am in for GRAW2, GRP, L4D2, CSGO, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Insurgency anytime.
If you need me to buy or install any other game, just message me.

Top Bottom