TDF Playdates V2.0

gameranand

Living to Play
will the testing continue till after 9pm?? i'd like to join in.

We won't play the game actually, we will just connect and disconnect, will see if the game works properly for everyone who is going to join in PD or not. Me and [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] have already checked it and it works, need to test with other members now. :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
f**k ! another game these guys gonna play which either will not be an f2p, or even if, is a typically big download or both *feeling left out*

gameranand

Living to Play
Haha...Not really just 3.5 GB Download size and its more or less a FUP for this PD anyway, if you know what I mean. :p

DDIF

Custom User Title
Okay, guys I am going to host GRAW2 soon, I will be on Steam and get your Hamachi ready and ping me or [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] on Steam. We will send you the Hamachi network id and password to join.
When the game ask you to download patch, select NO.
Going to e online on Steam in T minus 20 minutes. Good Luck Ghosts.
PS: We can play as long as there are people playing with us or as long as power lasts.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Okay, guys I am going to host GRAW2 soon, I will be on Steam and get your Hamachi ready and ping me or [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION] on Steam. We will send you the Hamachi network id and password to join.
When the game ask you to download patch, select NO.
Going to e online on Steam in T minus 20 minutes. Good Luck Ghosts.
PS: We can play as long as there are people playing with us or as long as power lasts.

is this game available in steam?

- - - Updated - - -

is this game available in steam?

yes its there, 10$ :(

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
great fun last night!! [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION], [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION], [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] (even though you couldnt play :( ) [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION]..

lookign forward to play today also..

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
We going to play test match of GRAW 2 in 10, [MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] is hosting, just follow first post steps on hamachi and join us in steam group voice chat. my id on steam is undeadslasher, [MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION]'s id is kunalht.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Played some matches of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 with [MENTION=73844]gameranand[/MENTION], [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] and [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] .
It was awesome and real fun. Anyone else who have it installed can ping us to set-up Hamachi.
Here are some Screenshots:
*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-0.jpg
*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-1.jpg
*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-2.jpg
*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-3.jpg
*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-4.jpg
*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-5.jpg
*manidhillon.com/screenshots/graw/Graw-6.jpg

More coming soon.
Match is still going on.

Top Bottom