Not open for further replies.

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Keeping including HD Gametrailers in Discs
Atleast 1 HD trailer will suffice enough
By the way thanks again for Diablo HD Gameplay Trailer

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Should Digit update vbulletin to 3.7.2? OR fix the visitor message bug.by the way we can choose a different COlor scheme for all sections except the forum.Why So?

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Things to better;
1. DVD Case. I mean the DVDs dont stay in place; but I like it more than plastic or paper. I hear that the issue is somewhat resolved in August 2008 DIGIT?

2. The MAG is getting thinner; maybe because thinner paper is being used, maybe pages are reduced.

3. Agent 001 feels lousy nowadays; dunno why? Maybe iTs me who's gettinf fed up?

4. I have always like the Fastrack; Id actually hate the kind of fast tracks provided in anniversary issue. I want the same plain vanilla Fast Track. It was a perfect guide-book. The fast Track shouldnt be like pages from the magazine. Its the best as t is/was. The small handbook. I dont care paper quality till the its content rich. :D

Common people; Digit cant always provide the best at the lowest prices. :!: I think its struggling to keep the price same; thats why more ads and lower quality is there. Its not that its good but then again; ts permissible. Though I would never like DIGIT to cut down on content. IF there's enough content; I dont mind ads at all.

ADDED:
Vishal Gupta said:
When will Java script enabled? Quick Reply and Quick Edit still reload the whole page.

Why doesnt Janascript work now? It used to work so well before... I need it as I have very slow connection! Please enable it ASAP.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't you think that we should also have a WAP optimized version of the forum. It takes quite a time to browse the forum through a mere GPRS mobile.

I think there must be an add-on/mod for vBulletin for this........

blackpearl

The Devil
Digit archive no longer updates (for a last few months). This is the error details I get.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
at Archive0._2.frmArchive.UpdateArchive()
at Archive0._2.frmArchive.btnUpdate_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Archive
Assembly Version: 0.3.0.0
Win32 Version: 0.3.0.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/Digit%20Archive2/Archive.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Please fix it.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Where is the mag feedback post this time earlier it used to come late but this time no review and discussion . . Does digit dont like the feedback they get in the forum . .

Blackfire

Journeyman
I am a digit subscribe But i am angry with your magazine. I love digit as a magazine but your delivery system sucks. You may have been telling whole world that you are number one but what about your service? i never get my magazine before 12th most of the time i get my copy around 15 what is this i am receiving my copy of digit after past half month that too after i have paid money for that copy in advance to you since i am a scribed. all other magazine treat there subscriber as kings but you treat them as they are dirt, i don't want to treated as a king but at least threat that me like that i exist. when i receives my copy of digit that late i feel like that i am not buying digit instead i feel like a beggar who is getting some leftover food & i am getting leftover copy of magazine that copy which is published more than the demand on the magazine by mistake & you are giving it to me free & pls don't say that sometimes magazine takes time to reach because i am digit subscribe for about last 3 years & only once i have received my copy on time on fifth.

i know i may have written here too harsh but this is my anger which is inside me for months.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Firstly i love digit more than any mag in the whole world.
I used to buy with my pocket money each issue of urs but now i am going to subscribe for 2 yrs. As Digi rocks.
Secondly in many of ur Dvd's i found out u have included full movies which are mostly useless instead if u cud provide us with tutorials of how to use few softs,like photoshop,ppt,etc..
In last years december issue u had given the prices of the components of computers for HTPC,Gaming,etc. Please do it once more as the prices have receeded further and also a small review on everything like reviewing 5 of each component.
If u ppl cud do this i wud get a fair idea of upgrading my pc.
Thanx in advance..

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Some Web Suggestions:-

1. plz increase the max dimension of avatar to 120x120 px as 80x80 px is very small and increase size of avatar to 100 kb....
2. plz allow user to use img code in their signature so that they can use some pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom