Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

csczero

Journeyman
freshseasons said:
^^^^ Ya he is so right ! Sometimes it gets really so urgent.For example, one is left with no money for food.Then what ?
Then one rips some computer parts and put it for urgent sale here,to save self from starving.
And it will be very funny situation when one is lying on the floor with hunger and the post for sale in Baazar is left with the mod for approval,who has no idea what is going on at the other end.
So mods do you want to take responsibility of sin for literal murder of your fellow members here ?

freshseasons are u retard ?? :D ...... noob !!! :D

Last edited:

digitalfirewall

Right off the assembly line
Need ur attention

Hi,
I'm reading Digit for almost 3 years contenuously. The mag is great, nothing to tell about that. I only requesting you to provide some expert tips & tricks on multimedia softwares (photoshop, corel, illustrator, 3D etc.) dedicated to the supplimentary book u provide with the mag.
I'm a graphic designer working in PricewaterhouseCoopers Pvt. Ltd., kolkata, i have some ideas about the way it can be provided.

Hope u will do something about the matter.
:)
Thanking you all Digit Team

Basab Nanda

Ash HFZ

Techno Enthusiast
I dont know where to post this but this was the best place I could find it.... I just hope someone from THE DIGIT TEAM atleast reads this :

First of all I've been a customer of DIGIT all along right from it was coined as DIGIT till this August 2007.... And even when it was being called as CHIP I was a subscriber too.... So starting from around 1999 I believe.....

I frequently face these problems :

My DIGIT Magazine arrives to my home only after the 15th of the month most of the times..... That too half the time with damaged media for which I usually send mails and get the replacements by month end....

Second of all it really frustrates me before I get any reply for the mails i send.... Only if I send 3 mails minimum, I get a reply and that too not a proper one....

I had sent this query as well to the DIGIT TEAM as well and as usual no reply for that either.... So I've decided not to re-subscribe for the magazine once and for all....

I dont know why the customer service has become so bad now.... Around 2 yrs back and all it was quite good.... But not anymore is it ??

satyamy

Alive Again...
Pls add "Shout Box" Option to Forum

Their is One Option called "Shout Box" I have seen in many Forums
Digit Forum should add this Option so many of the common Problems will be solved and Forums space will not be wasted

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
How about updating the IMPORTANT: FORUM RULES
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/announcement.php?f=12&a=1

User Reputations and so on

Nihal

Right off the assembly line
FatBeing said:
Just checking...how many takers for development/programming related stuff? Nothing too hardcore, just material to get a newbie started and on his way.

Note that I'm NOT promising anything.
Yes. Programming in C#, C++ or VBScript using Visual Studio (Express Editions, since most of us won't buy Visual Studio).

Last edited:
V

vaibhavtek

"Happy Birthday" section u can also celebrate birthday in Chit Chat section.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ Exactly. I can't understand why this option was enabled? Its irritating to click on the "Quick Reply" button to activate it. it totally ruins the purpose of "Quick Reply".

When the forum software was upgraded to vBulletin, this feature was enabled by default and was disabled after member complaints.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
yeah.. its irritating *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/102.gif

i thought the prob is with my browser cache, temp files blah blah blah

praka123

left this forum longback
....may be to prevent spammers :rolleyes: what say *farm3.static.flickr.com/2234/2107303136_c0f9537f34_o.png

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
i think they need us to do some more clicks *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31.gif i cant *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/114.gif

utsav

damn busy...
this poses a problem for me to post by my cell phone.clicking the quick reply reloads the page*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/102.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom