Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

murugapoopathi

Right off the assembly line
Dear Friernds,
Anyone knows what happened to Digitpatron scheme..? As per my memory, they told it will be started in February 2007. Untill now I did not see any news about this. Can anyone help please?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i hate the front covers that is the first half cover
the first thing that i do after getting the magazine is tear it !!!

and then i even hate the cover...it folds when unfolded u get an big ad and i hate it........it damn irritating !!!!

i hv taken the pictures check it out

First Thing i Do : tear it That half first cover
*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i939783_DSC00091.JPG

Another thing that is irritating : that is the main folding cover
*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i939785_DSC00094.JPG

So What i do finally and what i get finally

*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i939784_DSC00093.JPG

Then i Proceed and read the magazine

Last edited:

mustang

Broken In
the digit magazine gives us most useful things related to software/hardware,
you have to add only what is recent inventions in the technologies,so it benefits us.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Most tutorials, articles, cd/dvd content are windows based. I agree that there a more no. of windows users than linux. But if you have some linux content, then it would be better. I have seen only one fastrack on linux and one on Open-Source. At least 5-10% of mag shud contain linux related content. :)

praka123

left this forum longback
yes.let's have some contents on Linux for newbies irrespective of any distro's.
some insights on Linux user administration,firewall(iptables) and Linux File system hierarchy(which is very much confusing for windows(addicted) users!).Hope it is cared by admins.

qams

Terminator 202
aks_win said:

and then i even hate the cover...it folds when unfolded u get an big ad and i hate it........it damn irritating !!!!

And most irritating and ridiculous thing is reverse Folding of main Cover.
What we can do if digit Team has reverse mind !!!

Come-on aks_win Keep it UP !
I am in same boat.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
aks_win said:

it is the scace for ads
and digit charges $$$ for ads on those pages
i think it will stay here

qams

Terminator 202
slugger said:
but @ least d reverse foldin cover allows u 2 cut it wit a blade and dats d end of d irritation, stupid IC CHIP folds it on d outside and cant even cut it w/o going thru a lot of hasseles of sticking d real cover back on [real messy][called IC-CHIP stupid only 4 d cover not content]

I m talking about digit,
for example: Digit June 2007

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
please give price list for the configs .... would love to see them ... and more of the future watch kinda articles like latest technology and gadgets ... etc ....

suniltr77

Broken In
The softwares given on the Digit CD/DVDs should clearly be illustrated in the CD/DVDs itself.I mean the information given by its side are not sufficient enough for beginners. It should clearly state that how much disk space it would take,CPU usage(Celestia took charge of my CPU instead),installation guides specially for Linux distros(screenshot views)
This will help greatly.
Thank you Digit Guys for your efforts so far, and hope for still better.

lalam

In the zone
I know i already posted this elsewhere in the forum but please pay attention to the compatibility issue, the digit dvd seems to present itself as a nuisance lately. Why? Because the dual layer dvd given with pc world and all works too well with my sony dvd drive and i don't think its worth screwing your customers up. Now i've run a check of the dvd on my friends laptop and it works well also i run the lens cleaning cd that i have but that dvd must be dumb! I mean if the dual layer dvd given with pc world works fine on my pc than why is digit dvd not?

suniltr77

Broken In
Like Digit software archive you people should give one Digit Article achive.If you people are not giving it within a few days I will go mad with my own database. I don't have slighest idea of writing codes and making a software for myself. So please hurry-up guys.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
hey guys...i just cam to know dat Bill gates--da legend is gona quit micosoft soon....i was thinkin dat cant v have sumthin here at digit for his lil farewell??????representing india or sum thing...plzzz

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Edited: There was a post here right above mine, which is now deleted .The below message was for that one.The guy was fanatically asking mods to be very urgent for the posts in bazaar section which left me wondered.

^^^^ Ya he is so right ! Sometimes it gets really so urgent.For example, one is left with no money for food.Then what ?
Then one rips some computer parts and put it for urgent sale here,to save self from starving.
And it will be very funny situation when one is lying on the floor with hunger and the post for sale in Baazar is left with the mod for approval,who has no idea what is going on at the other end.
So mods do you want to take responsibility of sin for literal murder of your fellow members here ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom