Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyn.techhelp

Right off the assembly line
plz plz.......................plz plz plz

change the courier and start delivering isuues on time.
6th feb is here and i haven't recieved my jan issue yet.this is worst to say the least.
also no proper response through mail too.

i mailed about late delivery of mags on jan.27your response is "we will respond shortly" does shortly by your language mean months.still no more reply

this is becomming annoying month after month to complain about not recieving or late recieving of mags.plz change the courier to some good one's like afl,bluedart etc.....................

digit guys have become the worst possible in delivering issues.bad.it hurt's to say like this about you guys .bad very bad.change immediately

Last edited:

SGS_001

Broken In
Re: Suggestion Box -- DVD Writer as a Free Gift to 5 yr Subscription

SUBSCRIPTION OFFER -- NOT SATISFACTORY

I recently renewed my subscription for 5 years (ofcourse lured by the DVD Writer) -- after checking with your Subscription dept on the type of DVD Writer (Internal / External).. They were not able to respond clearly & I had to tell them that I have a laptop and whether I would be able to use the DVD Writer externally connecting to my laptop -- I was told I would be able to.

Yesterday I received the package and I find it to be the internal DVD Writer and not the external type....

I'm extremely dissatified with:
#1. Not providing more details on the offer & the free gifts as part of your subscription offers
#2. Your staff not (being able to / providing) proper info to my request.

Now I got to find a way on how I can actually use this drive without having to invest much !!

Any suggestions on how I can put this DVD Writer to use when I have just a laptop would be greatly appreciated.

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
^^^
You can't use an internal DVD writer (for PC) with a laptop. Try to sell it to someone who need that.

@pyn.techhelp
I received my Jan copy on 27th last month only due to the fault of courier persons. So you can imagine the situation.

anurag_nagpal

Broken In
Hi there @ Digit

Kholo Kismat ka Taal is still Locked...............................

I am subscriber of Digit Mag and I re-renewed it (yah! re-renewed in the mid-term, as my subscription was due ver far), only due to this Fulltoo Dhamaal offer. But 'yeh kismat ka Taala to Digit Khol hi nahi raha'. and its almost a year gone no news, no views about the Draw. When You are announcing the Lucky Winners, Please do let us know. I am eagerly waiting for my gift.

Anurag

Kholo Kismat ka Taal is still Locked...............................

I am subscriber of Digit Mag and I re-renewed it (yah! re-renewed in the mid-term, as my subscription was due ver far), only due to this Fulltoo Dhamaal offer. But 'yeh kismat ka Taala to Digit Khol hi nahi raha'. and its almost a year gone no news, no views about the Draw. When You are announcing the Lucky Winners, Please do let us know. I am eagerly waiting for my gift.
Anurag

Last edited:
D

dfordigit

Video Tutorial on DVD

Hi,

In past Digit has provided Video tutorial on CD. Now Digit has also gone to DVD, so there is lot of scope for video tutorial.Advantages of video tutorial:

1. It is easier to learn from some minutes of video on 'how to' than written pages.

2. 'DO it your self' section will be easy to do things when Digit teaches by video tutorial.

3, Demand of readers for 'how to' ,'DO it your self' will be satisfied without use of magazine, so in magazine you may conti for other articles or you may like to include some more advertisement !

4. Video tutorial for subject will be shoot out by Digit Team , so no need to get permissions, no need to hectic search & downloading from internet.

5. This way Digit team will proudly have exclusive video tutorial collection in long run. Days are coming of broadband internet connection in India & elsewhere ,video (for education)transfer on internet will may become new business.

Thanks.

Please comment!

Last edited by a moderator:

caje143

Journeyman
well hi everybody...
i am posting over here for the first time though.. hope i dont mess it up around...
well i am at present in Kuwait... i was in India(Goa) till December2006 and i had taken the subscription plan for 5 years in which i have already received the DVD writer and the USB Drive... i thank you'll alot for your response...
well now i have a problem and that is all my magazines which i had subscribed to are in my Cousin's name and he receives them all in India...
and so i dont get a chance to have a look at them...
by any chance can i get the soft copies for the month 2007 in my email inbox... if at all it is possible... coz i just miss all those beautiful and terrific articles that you'll give in your magazines especially the test centre...
thanks again for doing such a good job....

you guys are doing a marvelous job...

Thnks
Caje
well i am at present in Kuwait... i was in India(Goa) till December2006 and i had taken the subscription plan for 5 years in which i have already received the DVD writer and the USB Drive... i thank you'll alot for your response...
well now i have a problem and that is all my magazines which i had subscribed to are in my Cousin's name and he receives them all in India...
and so i dont get a chance to have a look at them...
by any chance can i get the soft copies for the month 2007 in my email inbox... if at all it is possible... coz i just miss all those beautiful and terrific articles that you'll give in your magazines especially the test centre...
thanks again for doing such a good job....

you guys are doing a marvelous job...

Thnks
Caje
hey forgot to give my email...
any queries please get to me through email...
thanks...

caje143@gmail.com....

thanks

Last edited:

Kalyan

Journeyman
Hey guyz..

I know that this should not be posted here. rather in the digit patron section but that thread was closed.
I have seen people mentioning the patron gifts like Munnabhai dvd, game cds or f16 etc., But I dont see them when I "view all gifts" in digit patron. I see only 13 gifts. why is it so? Does the contents vary time to time.. or do they vary according to the subscription plan you have? please inform me. If this post is moved somewhere, please let me know where. Sorry for the trouble..

BTW I didnt get my gift(Lord Of the Rings DVD) yet though I got a mail on 16th feb 2007 stating that 'my gift was dispatched and I will be receiving it in a few days.'

Huzefa

Journeyman
Hi guys n RAABO especially...

yea even I'm posting this here , I know that this should not be posted here, but the patron section is locked so... anyway,

Well guys I finally got my patron redeemed gift 3 n a half months later and guess what ? I redeemed the ' national geographic photo gallery cd ' and to my utter disappointment on opening the packet inside it is ' digit encyclopedia of technology ' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Outside of the pakage is written ' national geographic photo gallery cd ' and inside I find ' digit encyclopedia of technology ' !? whats going on ? raabo please reply to my email and login name for digit patron, huzefamr@hotmail.com at the soonest .

Whats going on digit ? I've redeemed my 280 pts for the NatGeo CD and I get a 100pts worth Enc of tech ! ?????????????????????

I got a mail from Prerana P. , Help Desk - Digit Patron Program sent on Feb 15th stating that ' We hope you enjoy your gift and would like to inform you that, we had dispatched your gift and you will be receiving it shortly. ' and this is what I've got.

I've sent u digit guyz a email with attachments of your emails to me stating gift redeemed and a scanned copy of the mailer cover . Plz correct this mistake and send me the CD I've redeemed.

utsav

damn busy...
please improve the quality of the cd/dvd because in the march issue my dvd was not working and in the april issue my cd is not working and tell me the way to get a replacement cd/dvd.

VexByte

Norms Buster
Please remove the option of Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread which is present at the bottom of every page since it doesn't serve any purpose .

more articles on tweaking are always welcome (plz improve ur level with tweaking stuff)....n abt dvds , how abt givin a full version game as a gift 4 2007 (not freeware..i mean real stuff like simcity 4) ..i know the latter may sound impossible but we readers luv easter surprises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom