Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I want to know,

Any recent time Digit reviewed any projector product shootout & published ?

which earlier they often do.....
Please reply.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
1 suggestion regarding DvD-
Please bring back Digit archive(again)
have a hard time to find content of Dvd I want when I forget which issue the software was given.
Thanks.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Suggestion: After a user login the page should be automatically redirected to user cp
Suggestion: Use this page to log-in: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/usercp.php

You are always taken back to the page which you were browsing after logging in.

Raphael

Broken In
Sir, I would like to suggest that in the ENTER, CONNECTIONS & DIGITAL LIFE section the information about the gadgets can have a column on the left where there is the specifications of the mentioned gadget just like the BAZAAR section.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hah....not a good method
What you have said is _not_ possible without modifying the vBulletin code.

And I don't even understand the reason behind what you want. Why always user cp? After you log in, you should be taken to the page which you were browsing/trying to browse before logging in. :)

Index page --> log in --> Index page.
Thread XYZ --> log in --> Thread XYZ
User CP (no permission) --> log in --> your user cp
Forum XYZ --> log in --> Forum XYZ
Quote/New reply button on thread XYZ (no permission) --> log in --> Advanced reply box for thread XYZ

This is what it has been and will always be. Why? Reason - I'm browsing thread XYZ and I want to reply. So I log in and I'm taken back to the thread to post my reply. Why should I be taken to user cp?? Your requirement is of not any worth if you ask me.

And if you really want to always go to the user cp...just bookmark this link: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/usercp.php :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Index page --> log in --> Index page.
Thread XYZ --> log in --> Thread XYZ
User CP (no permission) --> log in --> your user cp
Forum XYZ --> log in --> Forum XYZ
Quote/New reply button on thread XYZ (no permission) --> log in --> Advanced reply box for thread XYZ

Oww..oww....chill
the reason is when a user logs in..he/she 1st wanna check the thread he posted & has got any replies or not..(human tendency).
& then after completing all the threads he has posted or replied he/she then moves on to "new posts"....

I m not complaining the current flow..its just a minor suggestion :grin:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oww..oww....chill
the reason is when a user logs in..he/she 1st wanna check the thread he posted & has got any replies or not..(human tendency).
& then after completing all the threads he has posted or replied he/she then moves on to "new posts"....

I m not complaining the current flow..its just a minor suggestion :grin:
I'm cool. ;)

@mohityadavx
check your Sent Messages folder.

noob

Cyborg Agent
Allow BB Codes in Signatures please...and Images too ^_^

@Admin:
big no for this. once you enable it , you will see loads of crap images in signature + huge crap fonts.
never enable this.

current signature is excellent. if a blog /site posted in link is good, people will visit and spread the word. we dont need flashy images for this.

sygeek

Technomancer
^BB codes and images should be allowed but with a limitation. If new members would need to have their signature (if with images) approved by mods, it would be great! I don't see how using Images (limited) can be a problem unless if you are on low bandwidth.

noob

Cyborg Agent
^BB codes and images should be allowed but with a limitation. If new members would need to have their signature (if with images) approved by mods, it would be great! I don't see how using Images (limited) can be a problem unless if you are on low bandwidth.

problem is not with bandwidth , people use flashy images and this distracts users attention from post.
again page looks like more of ads/images and less content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom