Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

sygeek

Technomancer
Moderated signatures (for new members) and limiting the image size can easily solve the above^ problem.

Anish

Spectre
Guys, while providing a single linux distro in the discs, please make it a bootable disc since everytime, we want to try a distro, it has to be burnt to a new disc or copied to a pendrive (which doesnt work most of the time)

dead.night7

Journeyman
CAN DIGIT MAKE COD AS ONE OF THEIR PAYMENT OPTION I know that many on this forum including me may not have their creditcards or debit cards to make an online purchase. I've been purchasing Books from many online sites by the option for cash on delivery. And yet they give our courier fully protected. Now whenever I get tempted to purchase Digit present or past best issues online payment checkout I always see payment options that are not suited for me. Demand draft- After digit gives us 50 rupees discount then that saved amount or less The bankers take for making a demand draft. Cheque Everytime my father gets worried when he signs these just for a less amount of mere rs.200. I think it would be million times better If digit gives out a third payment option for cash on delivery. What say Digit... Readers anyone agreed with me?? and sorry for making thread for the same which was moved to community discussions.

Last edited:

Tejas.Gupta

Ethical Hacker :)
Game/Maths Test :D

Here is a game for you you can call it Maths test too :razz:

So the thing is , here is a Half page screenshot of the forum
all you have to do is Count the no. of Ads in it :)

*i.min.us/jcQbPe.bmp

Lets see how many you can Count :chinscratch:

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
I couldn't find a proper section to post this, so posting it here.

Why isn't tdf, tapatalk enabled yet. Any chances of that happening soon? Or will it never happen?

+1 . please add tapatalk plugin to the forum.

I've mailed the admins regarding Tapatalk. :)

TDF on tapatalk anytime soon? any near-future plans?

This question is asked numerous times, no replies from admin yet.

sygeek

Technomancer
lol No...i think you are new to Cyber world :p
LMFAO! Now, that's a joke!
its Not because of any add on in my browser...
these are new ads.
*easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/459/8018525293.jpg

I meant the ads with a POP-UP! But still is it a problem looking for such plugins? I usually receive those ads only when I installed some shitty plugin. Be "smart" and use ad-block plus. You won't receive any such ads.

Last edited:

Tech&ME

Banned
problem is not with bandwidth , people use flashy images and this distracts users attention from post.
again page looks like more of ads/images and less content.

totally against the idea... makes the forum look dirty

Guys n Geeks,

This forum was once in phpbb (Open Source) : phpBB • Free and Open Source Forum Software

And the signature DID have the images enabled back then. For the same reason as some forum members are suggesting that it will become crap, the images was disabled later from the forum.

Also, it was a big deal when the forum was moved to vBulletin (Paid). Because forum members never wanted PAID forum, b'coz it brings advertisement with it.

But DIGIT admin decided to move to vBulletin :sad:

And now we are in it.!!:p

Tejas.Gupta

LMFAO! Now, that's a joke!

*easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/459/8018525293.jpg

I meant the ads with a POP-UP! But still is it a problem looking for such plugins? I usually receive those ads only when I installed some shitty plugin. Be "smart" and use ad-block plus. You won't receive any such ads.

Why did those ads , Your so called "pop up's" disappeared after my suggestion :|

sygeek

Technomancer
Why did those ads , Your so called "pop up's" disappeared after my suggestion :|
  1. Stop complaining about ads and get an ad-blocker (AdblockPlus plugin, compatible with most of the browsers).
  2. I've never used any site without an ad-blocker so I'm not much aware of these pop-up ads above words, but when it happened, a crappy plugin (in Firefox) was the cause. Thus, the misconception here.
  3. These pop-up above words will appear again because the site's looks like to be still using konac.kontera.com (site responsible for such ads).
  4. This site's a nightmare with ads.

Tejas.Gupta

totally against the idea... makes the forum look dirty

We can put a limitation on the size of images :|
and only jpeg or png images should be allows no gif's
and only regular fonts ,that too with no formatting :)

========================
What about a Reputation system where Users can give Reputation to other users if they
likes/were helped by their post/thread
This reputation will also be visible on your profile..
I saw such a system on another forum (it was awesome and successful)
so thought to suggest here too :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 120 by 120 pixels or 32.0 KB (whichever is smaller).
can it be increased to 200*200 or 50.0KB atleast.....

also some unused smilies shud be replaced by good animated smilies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom