Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

Cilus

laborare est orare
you are shifting the topic again. And btw did you know the countries you mentioned are the place where they make those damn things. Secondly malaysia has no import duty on electronics. ( so i figure if that has something to do with this?! )

and btw, india is not treated as third world country. You arent a ps fan that much i can tell from your lack of knowledge about how sony operates in india.

India is the only so called " third world country / sony dumping ground " where killzone 2 broke the street date for the game release. You just need to have contacts what is not possible here?

now we know, you are just like a figment of imagination of your brother dead5. Not a ps fan, not an extreme gamer, just a rich spoilt brat with too much money to spend who thinks buying limited edition releases is the way to proclaim his stake, and claim himself as the mr. know-it-all-i-am-the-extreme-gamer

I dont mean this in an insulting manner, just think about this and then reply ( if you wish to )

and sony is all well damn ready to bring prepaid cards to india, the question is are rich brats like you ready to pay 25% cutoms duty and vat ?

dont post bullshit when you dont know nothing about anything. :|

and they will make you buy a second ps3. ;)

NoasArcAngel, STOP PERSONAL INSULTS RIGHT NOW. I DON'T WANT ANY KIND OF PERSONAL FIGHTING GOING ON HERE. OPEN A THREAD IN CHIT CHAT SECTION AND FIGHT EACH OTHER.
THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO PUT YOUR THOUGHTS HERE INSTEAD OF THROWING MUD TO EACH OTHER

EXTREME GAMER, REQUESTING YOU NOT TO ENCOURAGE THIS FIGHT AND DO THE RIGHT THING BY PRESSING THE REPORT BUTTON.

What the hell with you guys? Really I don't want to take any strong actions against you guys and trying to make you understand how to behave here but again and again, you are doing the same mistake and forcing us to do handle it in the harsh way.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
NoasArcAngel, STOP PERSONAL INSULTS RIGHT NOW. I DON'T WANT ANY KIND OF PERSONAL FIGHTING GOING ON HERE. OPEN A THREAD IN CHIT CHAT SECTION AND FIGHT EACH OTHER.
THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO PUT YOUR THOUGHTS HERE INSTEAD OF THROWING MUD TO EACH OTHER

EXTREME GAMER, REQUESTING YOU NOT TO ENCOURAGE THIS FIGHT AND DO THE RIGHT THING BY PRESSING THE REPORT BUTTON.

What the hell with you guys? Really I don't want to take any strong actions against you guys and trying to make you understand how to behave here but again and again, you are doing the same mistake and forcing us to do handle it in the harsh way.

Okay Cilus. I guess I have to teach myself to be the bigger person and not respond. But I do report such comments.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

im not insulting him, im just stating the fact. If you dont like it i wont post the facts. But this is what he is and someone needs to tell him that.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Shuhei Yoshida Re-Confirms no Power Brick for PS4, Console Size is “Very Close to the 2nd Gen PS3, and PS4 is Slimmer” (Update)

No external power brick and its a very good thing. Reminds me of my PS1 days.

Mark Cerny Explains Why The Cell Processor Was Not Included In The PS4

X86 has long evolved and considering the complex third party game engines like id-tech 5, frostbite 3 running on PC hardware, its clear that x86 indeed had come a long way, for console programmers to embrace the vibe. Then the decision of giving indie devs to self publish, strongly supported the decisions in going the x86 route. A powerPC CELL chip was on the cards and it would have been great considering how current PS3 titles like "The last of us" has been benefiting from it. But the indie and other third party developers woud have been left out from immediate access and development time possibly would have again taken a big hit. Not only x86 is easier, it has become very powerful as well.

One interesting notion about Cerny's presentation was that how he was appointed as a consultant by Ken Kutaragi ( Father of playstation), back in 2005, to test the cell architecture.
Cell was the brain child of Ken Kutaragi and not IBM. Cerny had to study the architecture and devise ways how to code on it. The results were overwhelming according to Cerny, and he was deeply impressed by the power of Cell. We all know its true, considering the titles coming out now, but back then without ready SDK's and documents, developing in CELL was a nightmare. It took 1-2 years for the first party devs to get on holds with CELL architecture.Repeating this mistake would have been foolish, and thus CELL was scraped for PS4

One Year of PlayStation Plus Value In Free Games: $1854.86

Shuhei Yoshida: Hopefully PS4′s DualShock 4 Analog Sticks Won’t Get Slimy, Stand Confirmed Sold Separate

Ever left your DualShock 2 or 3 controllers unattended for a while only to find the analog sticks covered by a sticky, yucky, slimy substance that seemed to come from nowhere and was really hard to remove? I sure did, and many others experienced that annoying surprise.
Suhei Yoshida hopes it won’t happen with the PS4′s DualShock 4, because the sticks are made of a different material, as he confirmed on Twitter.

Cerny: PS4's 'time-to-triangle' to rival PS1

This simply means that development time for ps1 will be as quick as ps4.

Father of PS4 Mark Cerny Was Initially Denied his First PlayStation DevKit, Shuhei Yoshida Saved Him

This is how Shue Yoshida and Mark Cerny formed a sort of emotional business bond. Shue kind of saw the talent in mark back then.

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
God damn, thats a massive list of games, but unfortunately I already have everything I want to play on PS3 from that list :(

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
PS4 and Mark Cerny: “All Part of Shuhei Yoshida’s Master Plan” Who is the Real Father of the PS4?

All hail Mark Cerny and Shuhei Yoshida. These guys are extremely humble and down to earth, and all their hard work is finally paying off, in form of insane PS4 preorders. :))

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Mark Cerny Explains The PS4′s GPU – Can Perform Asynchronous Complex Processes

This GPU can handle a lot of CPU based tasks. Everything from ray tracing, physics etc will be processed by GPU. This is a heavily modified GCN GPU.

Best Thing About Next-Gen: Stunning List of Open World Games

Quite an ambitious as well as amazing list.

First Impressions: Stomping Around with Knack on PS4

This is Cerny's title.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
PS4 Release Date Could be as Early as October

When gamers will be able to get their hands on the PS4 and Xbox One has been a hot topic since E3, when Sony said “this holiday” for a general PS4 release date and Microsoft said “November” for the Xbox One release date. During the hubbub of E3, we reported the PS4 release date could be mid-November, based on a press release that EA sent out for Need for Speed Rivals. However, looking at revised pre-order data from Amazon, Sony’s next console may in fact ship well earlier than anyone expected.
Over the weekend, the PS4 release date for several games as shown at Amazon was moved to a date well in advance of Nov. 19, which was the PS4 release date we’d originally speculated on from EA. COD: Ghosts for PS4, for instance, is shown on Amazon as releasing on Nov. 5. Meanwhile, Battlefield 4 for PS4, is shown with a PS4 release date even earlier, on Oct. 29.

Traditionally, game publishers and hardware manufacturers list the last day of a month as the item’s release date so consumers have a general idea of when the game or console may release. In Sony’s case, if you search for any first-party PS4 games or hardware bundles, you’ll see “December 31″ listed, which clearly keeps Sony from tipping their hand about the PS4 release date. Microsoft, meanwhile, has the Xbox One release date as November 27, which is the day before Thanksgiving and thus puts the Xbox One releasing just in time for Black Friday sales.

In the case of the Xbox One release date, the day before Thanksgiving could be a possibility, although it’s likely that Microsoft would want to get more of a jump on retail sales. This could hold particularly true considering Xbox One pre-orders are picking up steam at Amazon but haven’t yet neared Sony in overall volume. In addition, Sony currently has four different PS4 bundles currently available for pre-order, as well as a stand-alone PS4 console, while Microsoft has only offered a single option — the Xbox One Day One edition (which is still available at Amazon).

If the PS4 release date is in fact October 29, as the Amazon update implies, Sony could end up with a one-month lead time on retail sales compared to the Xbox One. This, combined with the PS4′s pre-order results so far, could make for a much different launch than the PS3, whose price caused some gamers to think twice before heading for their local retailer.

A late-October launch would also fly in the face of the “December 31″ PS4 release date shown on almost all other PS4-related games and accessories, although that New-Years-Eve placeholder has never fooled anyone. If Sony or Microsoft were to miss the Black Friday shopping blitz, sales of their next-gen console would face a significant uphill battle. Obviously an Oct. 29 date would be music to many PS4 gamers’ ears, but so would the Nov. 5 date shown for Call of Duty: Ghosts. Considering Sony has told retailers to expect 10 times more PS4s than anticipated for pre-orders, the supply chain gods may in fact be smiling on an earlier PS4 release date than anticipated. Here’s hoping Microsoft follows suit with the Xbox One and extends the holiday gaming season for everyone, regardless of the console they choose to buy.

Jack Tretton on Xbox One Reversal: “I Guess They Got the Message”

One of the main reasons that Sony ‘won’ E3 was that they announced that no new restrictions would be placed on used games, and that the console would work offline, unlike the Xbox One which planned to heavily restrict users. Now that Microsoft has reversed their decision, what does Sony think?

Jack Tretton, President and CEO of SCEA, and the man who gleefully announced the used games news at E3, told IGN:

We spent five years listening to the consumer day in day out, so better late than never, I guess they got the message.

He added that he allowed himself to “enjoy the moment” after the press conference ended, but that now Sony is focused on winning one customer at a time, they are “back into the trenches” of a ten year battle.

As for the games-heavy focus of Sony’s shows Tretton said that the PS4 will obviously have lots of entertainment features, but they plan to “speak to the core” for day one, with it “rippling out from there”.

What do you think of the PS4′s chances now that the Xbox One is less unpalatable? Let us know what you think in the comments below.

heidi2521

Padawan
Next-Gen: 'It Will Take A While To Use Full Power Of Those Machines' Says Watch Dog Producer - NowGamer

Ryan King for NowGamer said:
Watch Dogs producer Dominic Guay says it will "take a little while before we can get to the full power of those machines", in reference to PS4 and Xbox One.

Mark Cerny in reference to the PS4's 'Time to Triangle' said:
It's basically back to where it was on PlayStation 1

The Slide said:
*i.minus.com/jbg6W2pnI6msKX.jpg

I'll leave figuring the implications out to you.

Last edited:
OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Daylight PS4 gameplay footage brings even more survival horror to next-gen

I'm very excited about this particular game. Its the first to use UE4 and that too in a horror game.:bananana:

Its also in PC.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Awesome!!!! Bungie games do have that typical haloish feeling. This game is going to sell like crazy.
Co-operative gameplay is recommended and the cross chat features make it so alive.

Gollum

Collector
^^ Awesome!!!! Bungie games do have that typical haloish feeling. This game is going to sell like crazy.
Co-operative gameplay is recommended and the cross chat features make it so alive.

absolutely. I love these games like cs but with better graphics and a game with a story to go along instead of just chor police or army millitant gun battle

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony: PS4 is the most powerful gaming device ever conceived.:Interview: More big PlayStation 4 announcements coming at Gamescom

Probably more exclusives will be announced at Gamescom.

Watch_Dogs Interview with Ubisoft Montreal: PS4 Advantages, Perks, Story Details, Vehicles and Tons More

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Exclusive PS4 First Look Hands-on

[YOUTUBE]0a6cjcB085s[/YOUTUBE]

Sony never had any intention to block used games, says exec

Shuhei Yoshida Confirms You Can’t Turn off DualShock 4′s Light Bar, USB Ports on PS4 are in the Front for Easy Access

9 Things You Didn’t Know About PS4

First Impressions: Could the PS4 Controller Be Gaming's Greatest Ever Input Device?

This controller is extremely deceptive and may have more than what meets the eye.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Destiny PS4 gameplay = Awesome!!!
[youtube]gIp7vZuYzoA[/youtube]

Things that literally gave me goosebumps, the 'Ghost' assistant, which seems to be a direct nod to Halo's 343 guilty spark in CE during the Library level, love it!
Second one is how the huge spaceship teleports to the gamer's location, lot of Halo and half life essence in that moment alone, absolutely love it, hope it comes to PC someday.

Top Bottom