Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
May be some time later, 2014? The price is still an issue to me, and I still don't have a job yet, so a console will have to wait. I'm also quite skeptical on the pay for online too.
You will soon forget the pay for online thing because most of the ps3 users here has ps+ or experienced it at some point. which also means ps+ isn't anything new and Indians do find it useful even now (when its not mandatory to have) for all the free games psn brings in for ps+ subscribers..

believe me its completely worth it.. (I am a new user of ps3 and ps+)

cyborg47

Technomancer
You will soon forget the pay for online thing because most of the ps3 users here has ps+ or experienced it at some point. which also means ps+ isn't anything new and Indians do find it useful even now (when its not mandatory to have) for all the free games psn brings in for ps+ subscribers..

believe me its completely worth it.. (I am a new user of ps3 and ps+)

Being a PC gamer, who enjoys the games completely with all the features(offline or online) without paying an extra rupee, it could be a difficult transition. I'm not saying Sony is greedy for charging players for the online features, but its an issue for me to pay more than what I already would have.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Being a PC gamer, who enjoys the games completely with all the features(offline or online) without paying an extra rupee, it could be a difficult transition. I'm not saying Sony is greedy for charging players for the online features, but its an issue for me to pay more than what I already would have.

Bro I am no different from you on my gaming habits.. I have been and still playing games on pc (check my sig for the specs and u will know my dedication for pc gaming). But having said that, I agree with your thought on the transition but I assure its worth it.. completely.. and u will agree with me once you get onto a console..

I used to make fun of my frns with consoles, now I know.

heidi2521

Padawan
Sony still hasn't responded to my email asking them how would the cost of keeping online multiplayer free be absurd for games you pay for but isn't absurd for free to play games or my email asking for a clarification on Mark Cerny's "time to triangle" claims, and asking them whether they considered devs from grorius nippon who have not had much experience with x86 while making those claims(and a followup email asking them why even one of the worlds best western dev was saying that they needed more time to fully exploit the hardware even though they had the devkits for at least 5 months) or my email asking them if they could affirm that we will get AAA games with massively front loaded sales on the PS4 PS+ even after the first month.

A comparison to a certain something with astounding similarities comes to mind that I am not mentioning here to prevent certain people from jumping on me. I'll feel safer saying it over a private channel.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Bro I am no different from you on my gaming habits.. I have been and still playing games on pc (check my sig for the specs and u will know my dedication for pc gaming). But having said that, I agree with your thought on the transition but I assure its worth it.. completely.. and u will agree with me once you get onto a console..

I used to make fun of my frns with consoles, now I know.

I hope it does ;)

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony: PS4 is the most powerful gaming device ever conceived

Now i'm getting fan-boyish. :p

Sony vs Microsoft: PS4 Exclusive Line-Up are Way Better Than Xbox One?

Now i know Xbox-one's current line up definitely looks formidable, but PS4's line is no slouch either. There are some proven, tried and tested exclusives here.
Sony still has a lot of titles to announce, possibly ( it's a surety now) at Gamescom.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
GameStop Stops PS4 Pre-Orders, as “Unlimited” Supply Runs Dry

People are just going crazy over the PS4. It seems the ps2 days are back for Sony.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
GameStop Stops PS4 Pre-Orders, as “Unlimited” Supply Runs Dry

People are just going crazy over the PS4. It seems the ps2 days are back for Sony.
I love my PS2. I wish the PS3 was cheaper so i could afford it. And no way i could possibly afford the PS4 at 30-35k :-(

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ That's great!!!! :)

Some news!!!!

Wal-Mart Says the PlayStation 4 Release Date is This November 2013

This should be a genuine info.

Sony Teasing When Worlds Collide.Probably, a new IP

Hmmm, this looks interesting....

Gollum

Collector
PS4 in UK is for 350 Euro

In India we have the same price tag so it will be retailing at 27498.99INR

Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I love my PS2. I wish the PS3 was cheaper so i could afford it. And no way i could possibly afford the PS4 at 30-35k :-(

And also, shell out 2.5k for a game, no wait, 3.5k.

It's actually the opposite. PC = dirty peasants, while consoles = master race.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Eh...One game a month will do. Same as I do these days.
I saw a post in ggmania.com that there are leaked pricing from EA for their ps4 games and its a whooping 80$ (55 pounds is what they mentioned if I remember it right).

here you go - *playstationnews.game.co.uk/ps4-faq/

check the price confirmation by EA :p

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
I saw a post in ggmania.com that there are leaked pricing from EA for their ps4 games and its a whooping 80$ (55 pounds is what they mentioned if I remember it right).

here you go - PlayStation 4 FAQs «

check the price confirmation by EA :p
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/customavatars/avatar60024_31.gif

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Unannounced PS4 games they *have* to be making – PlayStation 4′s secret line up

Some interesting titles.

The Xbox One And PlayStation 4 Face Off On The Comic-Con Show Floor

Battle of the titans!!!!

Next-Gen Face-Off: Forza Motorsport 5 vs. Driveclub