Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

heidi2521

Padawan
How The Crew was ported to PlayStation 4 • Articles • Eurogamer.net

*www.vgleaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/lvp2.jpg

I'll just leave this here without pointing anything out and let y'all keep on buying whatever is being said.

So Sony can afford to support party chat, something that requires a substantially larger investment in infrastructure for free but allowing basic online multiplayer for games is "absurd" even though the games developer/publisher would be investing in the servers and lobbies for that game and most of the multiplayer is P2P. I see absolutely no contradiction over there.

Last edited:

TheLetterD

Will Power
x86 FTW!!!
Read a PC Magazine article on how the x86 architecture used in the PS4 and X1 will help and improve ports for the Games on PC and how that would result in better optimization. Gotta say, excited but skeptical. Lets see if there are some legitimate significant improvement in optimizations for games.
Going :offtopic: now, better stop. :p

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony's PS4 Has Fifty Percent Lead Over Microsoft's Xbox One, Says Strategy Analytics Survey

It seems the role has reversed from current gen consoles.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
PS3 game disc will not be playable on PS4, but as sony has confirmed that old ps3 games will be playable via steam, so here the restriction is to the old ps3 game disc, but it can be playable if stored in hdd or soft trasferre to ps4, now this will be interesting to see, i also like that the hdd of the ps4 can be changed by user, whereas in xbox 1 it cant be changed by user, but all this will only time will tell

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
PS3 game disc will not be playable on PS4, but as sony has confirmed that old ps3 games will be playable via steam, so here the restriction is to the old ps3 game disc, but it can be playable if stored in hdd or soft trasferre to ps4, now this will be interesting to see, i also like that the hdd of the ps4 can be changed by user, whereas in xbox 1 it cant be changed by user, but all this will only time will tell

Who told you this?

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
sorry my mistake

i want to say this

"but can it be playable if stored in hdd or soft trasferre to ps4 ? now this will be interesting to see"

cyborg47

Technomancer
No, its impossible to play ps3 games on PS4, unless Sony re-works the PS3 games to fit the PS4 architecture and sell them as re-mastered versions. But for now, its just the streaming service to play the PS3 games, even though it hasn't even been announce yet.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony’s Gamecom conference confirmed for August 20th, 6pm GMT. 24 first party PS4 games & 8 new IPs left to reveal?

Gamescom is going to be one heck of an event for Sony. Pretty excited about the new ip's. :)

Hands-on with the PlayStation 4 console out the box

A simple hands on video.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
PS4 & PS Vita bundle coming for 'around $500' - Rumour Bundle announcement set for Gamescom?

This might be a bold move from Sony. Also hints at a vita pricedrop.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Isn't xbone supposed to have the same card?

PS4 simply has more number of compute engines. 18 as opposed to 12 in the xbox one. So its termed as "beefier".
Xbox one has recently increased the clock speeds of its gpu.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
do we have any preorders or final pricing yet on these much awaited machines?

isnt it time yet to have something solid now that its due in another 2 to 3 months of time?

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
do we have any preorders or final pricing yet on these much awaited machines?

isnt it time yet to have something solid now that its due in another 2 to 3 months of time?

It won't be available in india this year.

Sony's Viacom Deal Is Big News For PS4

Microsoft is going to face big competition.

Top Bottom