*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

legolas

Padawan
@Legolas why don't u just read the posts "carefully" n "slowly" instead of showing time n time again bt ur childish trolls.
AUTO SPEECH -> "Mediator talk detected... Not giving a d*mn and skipping it"
:p

Homeopaths also call "homeopathy" as a science. Its ur wish to laugh like an arrogant and adamant teenager and start over again or read what has been debated. Homeopaths themselves tell that they don't know how it works. Even I stated it countless no. of times. Studies even tell that it can be used on babies n plants. How Exactly? U may ask the deeper concepts in homeopathy forums itself if u wish to learn genuinely! But its effect and use is rising as we talk. The "memory of water" in this regard is again just a theory. But a few like to joke around saying "other's pee's taste is there" n using similar statements treating that "theory" as a fact again. Now go back in that spiritual discussion where another member of ur brigade stated that we had "a common sea ancestor" as if it were a fact, which is again nothing but a theory!

Ok... regarding the first and second bold line... just because I claim my theory to be right, it does not mean its SCIENCE. If that were the case, there is no need of a scientific panel where VIABALE proofs are required before you go around poking needles and drugs on to other people with nothing but sheer ignorance and faith over its history. This is no religion. Your definition of "not knowing how it works but it works" seems to only point it towards RELIGION!! I do not encourage even a single life being hurt with some people's claims of the medicine working when they don't have a clue of how it works and provide crappy philosophical concepts like memory of water. If so, let them be used as experimental drugs and people be advised of its own risks and then let it be allowed to be taken. By all acceptable means, it is NO SCIENCE. I repeat it a gazillion times if I have to.
I did not know you have stated "countless number of times". Probably you should go back and read your posts yourself.

So before coming next time for one n only purpose of urs i.e troll, u must read, read n read! :)
You know! :)

For once, stop reading what you have already read "countless" times and brainwashed your peanut-sized brain with so much irrelevant facts that you have become so CLOSE-MINDED and start reading the articles we claim too! I am more tired in convincing you to have read "your articles and blogs" rather than reading them now-a-days..
uff!

karnivore

in your face..
Amazing, one materialist smells fart and another proves it by farting again to tell how it smells n that it is indeed a fart....a confirmation! Though there may be variation! :D
Guess this statement will rule ur next post.

Is it that u don't understand what I ask even after trying hard or u don't even try? Take ur pick!

How were those CONDITIONS created?? How precisely can u say? DID we get an "external energy" to create the circumstances? It seems u simply learnt bt LHC and "hurray, another 'mindless' herd following"!!

Is that ur "answer" to a question by marking it with "more questions' that I already asked? I already told that I wud ask the creationists the same question of who created the "creator"!

LOL, so where did the matter came from? What was before Big Bang? Proof of t=0 is not there! Where is it going to end? is there any boundary? YES OR NO? IF NO, then how can u say UNIVERSE was created? If yes, what beyond the boundary? CAN SCIENCE EVER EXPLAIN IT ?????? Answer me line by line, why O' why do u shy?

It feels like I am singing bed time song to a few materialists now! U still didn't answer if u will "treat" ur friend suffering from aid via "modern medicine" or "ayurveda"?

Neways, ur post 652 is exactly what I expected, some worthless efforts that is. Centimetre by centre is one point. Next Sea to land, land to air "gradually" is another point both which don't have "complete fossil evidence". If its "gradual" then atleast we shud get complete fossils n evidences of that "gradual" change. Don't u agree? Next, do u even realize what the E.Coli experiment reveals? And here we are discussing bt fossils and "sea ancestor". "Evolution" seems to have denied u of the most basic intelligence needed for a basic discussion n comprehension!

U also don't seem to reveal how we got a "hippo" if it's "not like a ladder"? May I shud talk bt "Dinosaurs" too to add to ur fantasy, their "mysterious" extinction and if there was any evolution from whales and dinos and that where did they come from if its "not like a ladder". Do u even understand why its called a "theory"? Tell me why!

Did u forget that I asked more?
Where did life come from into lifeless particles? A few Scientists say that life might have come from outside earth. What do u say?
Can science explain "the placebo effect"?
Why can't science explain thoughts, beliefs?

I think you are less acquainted with basic physics and engineering drawing and more to books like "Brief history of time" although it asks a few questions like I do! Even most of the Universe is empty but scientists use the "puzzling" terms dark <wateva> to aid themselves! U don't seem to appreciate how and why I used the term "hollow"!

LOL, here I'm explaining in a childish manner to u bt the term hollow! :D

It does not necessarily means having a vacuum n hence grow up! :)

But neways, I hope u read atleast the stuff I posted bt "modern medicine". If u can't talk ON-TOPIC, then u can create another thread on ENGLISH terms and their meanings! :)
*i180.photobucket.com/albums/x31/trash609/smilie/image02-1.gif
For someone who does not know the difference between science and philosophy.....science and pseudoscience.....

*i180.photobucket.com/albums/x31/trash609/damnpy2.gif

shoooo shoooo shooo
[Don't take it in any other way. I am shooing away these pesky pink unicorns]
*i180.photobucket.com/albums/x31/trash609/smilie/image06-1.gif

mediator

Technomancer
legolas said:
Your definition of "not knowing how it works but it works" seems to only point it towards RELIGION!!
No, my definition of not knowing points towards another modification that science needs to explain how things work. U really don't have a clue how science works do u?

May be another set of new theories and refutation of old ones. Like I said an accidental expermint by German students lead to discovery of speed greater than that of light. I hope u know what that means! The definition of science u have formed in ur mind is ideal, but what is being practiced is "not" ideal & many follow that blindly. Many even please themselves that science can explain "everything", then sure go ahead and answer "all" my questions. If u r taking it for granted, then its nuthing but "faith", something that plays a very important part in human life!!

legolas said:
I do not encourage even a single life being hurt with some people's claims of the medicine working when they don't have a clue of how it works and provide crappy philosophical concepts like memory of water. If so, let them be used as experimental drugs and people be advised of its own risks and then let it be allowed to be taken. By all acceptable means, it is NO SCIENCE
And u think explaining stuff like expanding universe on basis of "puzzling dark <wateva>" is science? Its like u can't explain things, but u r forcing urself to find an answer no matter how absurd it is. Note, there exists "experimental n observational" evidences of things that science "can't" explain. Will u disregard those? May be we shud forget then that universe is expanding even faster than previously predicted, may be we shud mark it as a fact that life was there 'since the beginning' if science can't explain the "origin" of life and if thats the case, then was life there during big bang too?? Ah well, did it really banged that big? NO evidence again!
U must observe urself that there is simply too much that "modern science" is ignoring. Also, giving a theory is not wrong as science works that way, but treating it as a fact is wrong and ignoring too much is simply foolishness!

So repeat it a gazillion times if it makes u feel better & if u think that will make any difference. There r many like u and doing better than just trolling n laughing around. But ultimately the thing that "works", "cures" and has a history of success for 200+ yrs cannot be beaten just by saying "Science can't explain it" or by "laughing". But surprisingly like I showed, its growing, more people are accepting homeopathy and more are practising it.

What do u think then, that earth is getting depleted of "knowledgable and wise" people with the materialist brigade on digit forums being the fine ones who hold the authority to make "expert opinions and remarks" like "crap/garbage/jibber jabber/pink unicorn" & at the end seeking for "peer review"? LOL," I call for 'Peer review', but its crap neways". How wise! I'm not a theist, but learn how many scientists were/are theists. But someone from ur gang called theists "morons"! Its not "Mediator/Mediator/Mediator"! :)

So, if u r against homeopathy, then thats gonna hurt to u and if u have true scientific thinking then u won't even reject it!

But neways I will make people see to the side effects of modern medicines & how many are killed by it just like I did here. Wise ones who don't carry the mark of "Oh, 'only' this thing works" will surely find a better alternative. Its the "better/best in each case I'm talking of". I'm not against "ideal" science after all, like I have been saying from the start!!

And BTW, u may like to visit many hospitals in INDIA alone where many doctors who not only trust homeopathy but practice ayurveda also and give simple ayurveda medicines to the patients not just becoz they acknowledge the side-effects of modern medicine for which u need to take more medicines but also becoz of the cost factor where the poor can't "afford" the modern medicine!

So don't shy and answer the questions I asked in my previous post. Its not a private chit chat after all!

legolas said:
For once, stop reading what you have already read "countless" times and brainwashed your peanut-sized brain with so much irrelevant facts that you have become so CLOSE-MINDED and start reading the articles we claim too! I am more tired in convincing you to have read "your articles and blogs" rather than reading them now-a-days..
uff!
U seem to be out of words. But u can become a fine entertainer!

Answer my questions that I asked which makes this discussion more relevant or simply shue away and vanish instead of whining n trolling!! :)

karnivore

in your face..
Hypothesis : Pink Unicorns graze in my backyard.

Proof : Science can't prove everything.

Experiment : I saw them, my whole family saw them, my entire neighborhood saw them.

Result : Hypothesis proved.

I challenge everybody to prove my hypothesis wrong.

mediator

Technomancer
Materials needed : A hollow upper shell filled with nuthing but <dark wateva>

and u have the above hypothesis, proof, experiment and result that a mentally "challenged" mind can think of and then challenges everybody to prove his joke wrong! The keyboard commando service needs a repair it seems for which it needs to shutdown!

Funny instead of replying to the relevant questions u start to show ur "natural talent" again!

karnivore

in your face..
and u have the above hypothesis, proof, experiment and result that a mentally "challenged" mind can think of and then challenges everybody to prove his joke wrong! The keyboard commando service needs a repair it seems for which it needs to shutdown!
All said and done.......you still haven't been able to provide any proof against my hypothesis.:rolleyes: Lets see how long does it take for you to disprove my hypothesis.

Time starts now : 00:00:00

Yeah, I did not mention the "materials needed". But since you carry it along with you, all the time, I thought it won't be necessary to mention. Thanks for remembering, though.:lol:

mediator said:
But u can become a fine entertainer!
Nooo........we can't possibly beat you. You have raised the bar so high.....:confused:

---------------------------------
Tick Tock Tick Tock
3 Days 12:10:06
May be I should stop the clock now. Pity, mediator chose not to provide any evidence.

Last edited:
P

pushpal

Re: ***science Or God?***

This is a big debatable and sensitive issue.
Science is not yet able to explain the formation of Universe. Big Bang theory which most trust now-a-days doesn't explain the formation of Universe completely. Till mankind probes into these deeply, we can't ignore the existence of supernatural powers. Atleast for now.

universe->big bang->collision of gases->formation of gases->a big furnace

can anyone tell me who is handling this furnace???

'GOD' exists.:p

science is a way to discover the creativeness of 'GOD'

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^ abe...........acha khasa thanda ho raha tha ye thread..................kyoun ungli kar raha hai????

Even our gr8 mighty fighters(karnivore and mediator) have dropped their swords:D

P

pushpal

chal bhai.... nahi karta aur ungli...tera dard mere se aur dekha nahi jata....

keshavasiva

Banned
Re: ***science Or God?***

@cvvikram : The Curiosity of Man

Agreed, science is not yet capable of explaining everything. But I think the keyword is "yet". I believe that it is only a matter of time before science is capable of giving reasons for what is not known today.

Dude...No postdated cheques have place dude....God is GOD...and this science is just a material science...and is a fractional energy of GOD..Do you know what science has done better.. It doesn't know the basic facts like who you are .. what happens at death.. what is the difference between death body and a living body..etc....and for the concept universe there is a damn imagination called theory of evolution.. monkeys and stuff... Thats all trash and has been proved recently too that its just a mundane timepass imagination(made quite intelligently to earn fame). All the time science keeps updating and its never ending...!!! God Can be known through science and that is spiritual science.... What material science can teach u is explained by einstien himself that "after I these research I just have to accept that there is GOD who has created all this creation ".. Any sane man in his senses would understand that there is some creator behind any creation and it just doesn't come by chance... Do you think This thinkdigit forum has come by chance???? No// /There was some webdesigner developers testers etc involved who made this and there is one owner... And there starts the science of GOD....! Man... Science Just can't even understand the basis of living and is trying to cater to pamper humans covering up their suffering stress pain etc...! Thats all science is all about... Read some philosophical topics related to science an you will get to knwo what science is really doing to humanity...!

Hi,
I was reading this thread for quite a few days and finally couldn't resist myself to post my views....:D

Science vs. God is always my favorite topic.......and voted for SCIENCE and I'm a proud ATHEIST.

The thread started with a noble idea people were posting independent views and suddenly I found u all have come down to personal level............lets not do that.......we are a big happy family..........bahar sadak pe jo ho raha hai....lets not bring it to home.........PEACE........

I've read 3 pages of this thread and without reading further I'm posting........so, if my views seems matching with others........welcome.......geniuses think alike:D

I do not believe in God cz I want logic for everything happening to me or around me........and God or any Godly things doesn't care of logic...........science can give me logic, answers, reasons ,whys and hows all of these. The things, that science can't explain, I'll wait for it rather blindly believing dat someone up there is responsible for this.

IMO......God is created by weak hearted......who have less faith in themselves........for every step in life, for every risk they take, they need someone to save them if any mishap happens. I ask why, why do u want to be saved, why not bear what u've done, why not accept dat u r getting accordingly wat u've acted, how u've responsed and how well u were prepared to tackle dat situation. There were no God to create dat situation for u or none is responsible for wat u r today.

U know wat I most dislike about this GOD...........people forget to give due credit to the deserving one when thanking. When someone has succeeded in any task or any difficult situation, it might be that some other people have helped him or he himself has helped him. But..when he'll thank anyone, he'll first thank GOD not d guys who helped him. Why........??? Its d people who helped u, who made u out of crisis and they are remembered later........

I get pissed off more when I c how this GOD is sold everyday.....every moment......The temples, masjids, churches are getting donations everyday but not d needed one.......if u want to help someone why not help him/her directly........rather donating it to any religious place donate directly to where its required......there are a lot of "NGO"-s today.......everyday u get to hear about them, encounter them on the way home why not donate the "offering" to them...........I don't know how the temples helps poor or needy........but some times it comes news paper that some temple is turning their idol in gold(where's the money coming from??), offering a gold throne( again same question) etc etc......answer me once can't d money be utilized in helping the so called "poor country".....???

My post is getting bigger...........none is going to read it.......I'll rather post sometime else.......
Actually theres a lot more in me when I start talking on topics like this.........
Oh Ya... Is it... really..>!!! Well you are definetely into a deep ignorance... you might possibly no be knowing the spiritual science... What logic does science give you ??? Does It tell you the reason for your inhernt suffereing ... does it tellyou who you are what is life???/ Science fails in this basic facts and you claim that its logical and you want logical answers for everything going around...!!! Dude.... Spiritual science is definetely logical...!!! Please read some good authorised books which I will mail you if you want... and You will definetely appreciate if you are genuinely seeking for logical substance and not just trying to bet on your point and be a dumbstick(no offence its a otherwise case).... There is so much of logic and believe me logic will drive u crazy after some extent cuz you are just a tiny mortal human and so should not think that you can understand everything..>!! Plz follow me up if you are genuinely interested...>!!! and dude...>!!! first when you are clear in these concepts then you will definetely understand why are they dontations and why are many people suffer ... Its all the creation of God... Science is just a mere ant trying to get a glance of the tip of the nail of the finger of GOD>>>>!!!

No, my definition of not knowing points towards another modification that science needs to explain how things work. U really don't have a clue how science works do u?

May be another set of new theories and refutation of old ones. Like I said an accidental expermint by German students lead to discovery of speed greater than that of light. I hope u know what that means! The definition of science u have formed in ur mind is ideal, but what is being practiced is "not" ideal & many follow that blindly. Many even please themselves that science can explain "everything", then sure go ahead and answer "all" my questions. If u r taking it for granted, then its nuthing but "faith", something that plays a very important part in human life!!

And u think explaining stuff like expanding universe on basis of "puzzling dark <wateva>" is science? Its like u can't explain things, but u r forcing urself to find an answer no matter how absurd it is. Note, there exists "experimental n observational" evidences of things that science "can't" explain. Will u disregard those? May be we shud forget then that universe is expanding even faster than previously predicted, may be we shud mark it as a fact that life was there 'since the beginning' if science can't explain the "origin" of life and if thats the case, then was life there during big bang too?? Ah well, did it really banged that big? NO evidence again!
U must observe urself that there is simply too much that "modern science" is ignoring. Also, giving a theory is not wrong as science works that way, but treating it as a fact is wrong and ignoring too much is simply foolishness!

So repeat it a gazillion times if it makes u feel better & if u think that will make any difference. There r many like u and doing better than just trolling n laughing around. But ultimately the thing that "works", "cures" and has a history of success for 200+ yrs cannot be beaten just by saying "Science can't explain it" or by "laughing". But surprisingly like I showed, its growing, more people are accepting homeopathy and more are practising it.

What do u think then, that earth is getting depleted of "knowledgable and wise" people with the materialist brigade on digit forums being the fine ones who hold the authority to make "expert opinions and remarks" like "crap/garbage/jibber jabber/pink unicorn" & at the end seeking for "peer review"? LOL," I call for 'Peer review', but its crap neways". How wise! I'm not a theist, but learn how many scientists were/are theists. But someone from ur gang called theists "morons"! Its not "Mediator/Mediator/Mediator"! :)

So, if u r against homeopathy, then thats gonna hurt to u and if u have true scientific thinking then u won't even reject it!

But neways I will make people see to the side effects of modern medicines & how many are killed by it just like I did here. Wise ones who don't carry the mark of "Oh, 'only' this thing works" will surely find a better alternative. Its the "better/best in each case I'm talking of". I'm not against "ideal" science after all, like I have been saying from the start!!

And BTW, u may like to visit many hospitals in INDIA alone where many doctors who not only trust homeopathy but practice ayurveda also and give simple ayurveda medicines to the patients not just becoz they acknowledge the side-effects of modern medicine for which u need to take more medicines but also becoz of the cost factor where the poor can't "afford" the modern medicine!

So don't shy and answer the questions I asked in my previous post. Its not a private chit chat after all!

U seem to be out of words. But u can become a fine entertainer!

Answer my questions that I asked which makes this discussion more relevant or simply shue away and vanish instead of whining n trolling!! :)

Yes... I definetely agree with him and that's one of the point I wanna make.. Science is just hanging with new and new theories coming up... Your Damn mind may say that yes this is logical and correct and in 1 yr or so a new theory comes up and says a different thing for the same concept and you mind says that this is also logical ... You are doomed... Your mundane mind doesnot have the capacity to judge things based just on logic ( logic is neverthless needed but not that alone!!!)....

One best point from mediator is the faith is the very part of human life... You have to keep faith somewhere or the other in you life... If you try to manipulate everything with logic .. You will be dumped off...!!! Believe me....See for yourself..!

And I donno what legolas is talking about..>!! :lol:

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
^^Look who's talking bt the brain, a materialist who couldn't answer even a few questions that I asked, and left me with nothing but his own rusty tickety clock and some funny hypothesis from his own utopian island filled with nuthing but blind following and science of "dark wateva". :D

Logic surely surrenders itself before reaching to u. So leave the chaps alone, will u.
Neways, reply to the relevant part abandoned by ur brain long ago before setting up a new antiquated clock and leavin for ur utopia!

666 u sure are antichrist.... :oops:

keshavasiva

Banned
^How old r u?
Which class r u studying right now?
What is ur favorite subject?

Dude ... I really now understand what science has done to you... Instead of taking a point regarding science and accepting or rejecting or debating... jus .. putting diamond like time in holy ****!!!

....for that u would need to grow a little something called brain.

Oh Yeah.... great finding of a hypothesiser.. aren't you!!
Buddy.. Firing some oneliners r not gonna work.. Be substancial in your posts..
You must be out of your BRAIN to say that cuz any sane man would say that what legolas was saying was a complete mess and i m referring here to the post where is says some damn countless things... !!
You btr try to look into the main matter than sideways...

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dude ... I really now understand what science has done to you... Instead of taking a point regarding science and accepting or rejecting or debating... jus .. putting diamond like time in holy ****!!!

I asked ur details to save more
diamond like time
of me. The question was asked to know if u r mature enough to understand the FACTS of life rather believing anything that is poured on u.

Open ur eyes and Open ur mind..............don't listen to me, not even anyone.......
Ask questions...........as many as u can............"don't be santust".............

I want to know more and science at least tries to quench my thirst.............

keshavasiva

Banned
legolas
I do not encourage even a single life being hurt with some people's claims of the medicine working when they don't have a clue of how it works and provide crappy philosophical concepts like memory of water. If so, let them be used as experimental drugs and people be advised of its own risks and then let it be allowed to be taken. By all acceptable means, it is NO SCIENCE

Dude! Please first know what's hemeopathy.
The founder himself was an Allopathy doc infact a famous and great scholar of that time.
He got puzzled when patients were coming again and again even after the treatment reporting a similar problem. He being a genuine doc, and hence such puzzle(others would just mind to see whther they are getting big bucks), came across a principle that whenever a person suffering from a disease has specific symptoms and when a medicine which can produce similar symptoms artificially can cure that person. This method cures the root cause and not the effects produced by the cause(Allopathy way..this may show immediate results but won't last longer cuz the root cuz is still active).

For example, when you have acidity .. it is because of some dynamic invasion on your body(virus) or might be some other reason. What allopathy does is, it gives eno things so that acid gets neutralised... is'nt it.. But the production of acid is still going on. You have to keep on taking the tablets. but in homeopathy you first identify the symtoms then based on that you understand that along with acidity there is a mild headache and it comes only in the evening, and some or the other medicine would produce similar symptoms(hanmen(founder) has researched as recorded all the medicines their symptoms and its all most enough for humans) . So we just use the medicine so that the root cause is destroyed.... Thats what is called science... in true sense... What ever you see externally is not real always. you should know the root cause of the things happening and scrutinizingly study the symptoms..
If you are genuinely willing to understand real homeopathy(understanding that you know very little what it really is) i recommend you to read *www.lifemedical.us/flu/Organon%205th%20&%206th.pdf (ORganon of medicine)
Just try to read 1 or 2 pages i really recommend you... its just like a real novel... perfect book...Please do understand that i just want you to know what it is and in no sense to criticize or any act of that sort... no offence.. .but do read that book

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^one thing that is bad about artificial meds are they only assuage the pain and come with lots of side effects.

karnivore

in your face..
^^Look who's talking bt the brain, a materialist who couldn't answer even a few questions that I asked, and left me with nothing but his own rusty tickety clock and some funny hypothesis from his own utopian island filled with nuthing but blind following and science of "dark wateva". :D

Logic surely surrenders itself before reaching to u. So leave the chaps alone, will u.
Neways, reply to the relevant part abandoned by ur brain long ago before setting up a new antiquated clock and leavin for ur utopia!

666 u sure are antichrist.... :oops:
Hmmm....may be I should reset my "rusty tickety clock"....BTW, since you think pink unicorn is utopia, meaning non-existent, aren't u contradicting your pet ideology which u have trumpeted so much in this thread - REJECTING WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE POSSIBILITY. I wonder why.

If u don't like our answers, then the problem lies with u. Then again, a popular saying goes something like this.
"A fool may ask more questions in an hour than 7 wise men can answer in 7 years"
Oh Yeah.... great finding of a hypothesiser.. aren't you!!
Buddy.. Firing some oneliners r not gonna work.. Be substancial in your posts..
You must be out of your BRAIN to say that cuz any sane man would say that what legolas was saying was a complete mess and i m referring here to the post where is says some damn countless things... !!
You btr try to look into the main matter than sideways...
[YAWN]Scroll back and read, if u want to [/YAWN]

Dude! Please first know what's hemeopathy.
The founder himself was an Allopathy doc infact a famous and great scholar of that time.
He got puzzled when patients were coming again and again even after the treatment reporting a similar problem. He being a genuine doc, and hence such puzzle(others would just mind to see whther they are getting big bucks), came across a principle that whenever a person suffering from a disease has specific symptoms and when a medicine which can produce similar symptoms artificially can cure that person. This method cures the root cause and not the effects produced by the cause(Allopathy way..this may show immediate results but won't last longer cuz the root cuz is still active).

For example, when you have acidity .. it is because of some dynamic invasion on your body(virus) or might be some other reason. What allopathy does is, it gives eno things so that acid gets neutralised... is'nt it.. But the production of acid is still going on. You have to keep on taking the tablets. but in homeopathy you first identify the symtoms then based on that you understand that along with acidity there is a mild headache and it comes only in the evening, and some or the other medicine would produce similar symptoms(hanmen(founder) has researched as recorded all the medicines their symptoms and its all most enough for humans) . So we just use the medicine so that the root cause is destroyed.... Thats what is called science... in true sense... What ever you see externally is not real always. you should know the root cause of the things happening and scrutinizingly study the symptoms..
If you are genuinely willing to understand real homeopathy(understanding that you know very little what it really is) i recommend you to read *www.lifemedical.us/flu/Organon%205th%20&%206th.pdf (ORganon of medicine)
Just try to read 1 or 2 pages i really recommend you... its just like a real novel... perfect book...Please do understand that i just want you to know what it is and in no sense to criticize or any act of that sort... no offence.. .but do read that book
I had read the book when u were in your diapers. Now, since u r a kid, I will ask u a simple question. Short and sweet. Homeopathy does not recognize bacteria.Please explain that (that is, if u can).

mediator

Technomancer
karnivore said:
Hmmm....may be I should reset my "rusty tickety clock"....BTW, since you think pink unicorn is utopia, meaning non-existent, aren't u contradicting your pet ideology which u have trumpeted so much in this thread - REJECTING WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE POSSIBILITY. I wonder why.
Nope, I'm not contradicting and I gave the detailed explanation of ur flawed logic during the long course of our collective peaceful discussion which again as I presume is a victim of ur repeated alzheimer attacks. And do reset ur dilapidated clock which perfectly reflects urself. If u anyhow find the time or if the 'puzzling dark wateva' causes some motion in ur hollow upper sphere, then do answer the questions I presented instead of taunting everyone who doesn't agree with ur materialist theories n fancy terminology like puzzling dark...wth! :oops:

Besides, another lapse in ur comprehension. I never said ur pink unicorn is utopia. What a simply wonderful world where everything can be explaned via materialistic approach!

So, I contradicted on the mere use of "hollow upper sphere" too didn't I? :D
U really don't have a clue what the term 'contradiction' means, do u?

And so the evolution occured. Single cell to multicell (small to big), sea to land, land to air. Large Dinos came and then short animals. Big to small? So, what next...evolution having a relapse on ur upper sphere....?

So answer n 'evolve' this thread if u must, instead of trolling & taunting everyone. Let them have some discussion, if can't get ur tail straight. Now say ur fave 'yabadabadooo'...wth! :oops:

karnivore said:
I had read the book when u were in your diapers. Now, since u r a kid, I will ask u a simple question. Short and sweet. Homeopathy does not recognize bacteria.Please explain that (that is, if u can).
I'm still waiting to see ur discussion regarding the deeper concepts about homeopathy in some professional homepathic forums.
So science can't explain origin, universe etc & the puzzling dark wateva which scientist use to conjecture something further . Please explain that (that is, if u can).

Last edited:
Top Bottom