*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

karnivore

in your face..
Nope, I'm not contradicting and I gave the detailed explanation of ur flawed logic during the long course of our collective peaceful discussion which again as I presume is a victim of ur repeated alzheimer attacks. And do reset ur dilapidated clock which perfectly reflects urself. If u anyhow find the time or if the 'puzzling dark wateva' causes some motion in ur hollow upper sphere, then do answer the questions I presented instead of taunting everyone who doesn't agree with ur materialist theories n fancy terminology like puzzling dark...wth! :oops:

Besides, another lapse in ur comprehension. I never said ur pink unicorn is utopia. What a simply wonderful world where everything can be explaned via materialistic approach!

So, I contradicted on the mere use of "hollow upper sphere" too didn't I? :D
U really don't have a clue what the term 'contradiction' means, do u?

And so the evolution occured. Single cell to multicell (small to big), sea to land, land to air. Large Dinos came and then short animals. Big to small? So, what next...evolution having a relapse on ur upper sphere....?

So answer n 'evolve' this thread if u must, instead of trolling & taunting everyone. Let them have some discussion, if can't get ur tail straight. Now say ur fave 'yabadabadooo'...wth! :oops:

I'm still waiting to see ur discussion regarding the deeper concepts about homeopathy in some professional homepathic forums.
So science can't explain origin, universe etc & the puzzling dark wateva which scientist use to conjecture something further . Please explain that (that is, if u can).
AHA....lets see now. A "detailed explanation of flawed logic". Where, post no ? My pink unicorns have turned red, waiting for ur explanations.

Everytime u open ur piehole about evolution, I just find myself a in frenzy of laughs, that almost choke me to death. Just too much....:D

And now it seems u have reached the last stages of alzheimer. Post#628, @karmanya, Post#626, Post#616 by yours truly, many posts by @srivirus, @legolas. Visit your nearest MOOOOeopathETIC doctor.

As with u finding me on a professional homeopathy forum. Why should u care ? I am not asking u to go to JREF, am I, or for that matter to BAUT, or any other skeptic forums. I get the feeling that u have so run out of answers - u never had them in the first place - that u need "professional" help. Pity. Pity.

Since u asked, here we go again, for the bazillionth time
Dark Matter, Dark Matter, Dark Matter
Did I mention LHC

And please...don't harvest so many butterflies inside your skull. U r hurting humanity.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
karnivore said:
AHA....lets see now. A "detailed explanation of flawed logic". Where, post no ? My pink unicorns have turned red, waiting for ur explanations.
Why do u want others to do ur homework everytime?

karnivore said:
Everytime u open ur piehole about evolution, I just find myself a in frenzy of laughs, that almost choke me to death. Just too much....
Materialists seems to be laughing often than answering genuinely.

karnivore said:
As with u finding me on a professional homeopathy forum. Why should u care ? I am not asking u to go to JREF, am I, or for that matter to BAUT, or any other skeptic forums. I get the feeling that u have so run out of answers - u never had them in the first place - that u need "professional" help. Pity. Pity.
Since u referred me a 'no. of books' which brainwashed ur upper sphere, then thank me already for only referring to professional forums. But u already showed that u aren't much of a skeptic, but a taunter who has undoubtedly installed before his limited vision the popes of modern science who he thinks are unquestionable!

karnivore said:
Since u asked, here we go again.
Dark Matter, Dark Matter, Dark Matter
Did I mention LHC

And please...don't harvest so many butterflies inside your skull. U r hurting humanity.
Don't be so emotional to be linking to experiments and guesses of what dark matter could be....aah puzzling as always! I asked, and u gave guesses. Is that what materialists call an explanation? If thats so, then even pink unicorns, "in real meaning", shudn't be too much for the funny materialists to believe in. What hypocrites!

The "etc" after "orgin, universe" doesn't mean u get another alzheimer attack after reading it and forget bt the rest. I asked in plenty and here u r laughin like a true materialist and linking to guesses. So stick ur face to TV sets these days instead of poking around randomly with new entries to the forums who do not agree with u. So did the situation created immediately after Big Bang have a foreign hand like humans doing now with LHC with some "external energy"??

What hurting humanity is the people who carry the materialist holy book, with popes like Randi to listen without a question and start their silly taunts when someone questions. They perceive it as butterflies. How beautiful!! :oops:

Alas, science reduced to religion 'with blind followers' around!

karmanya

Journeyman
Since u referred me a 'no. of books' which brainwashed ur upper sphere, then thank me already for only referring to professional forums. But u already showed that u aren't much of a skeptic, but a taunter who has undoubtedly installed before his limited vision the popes of modern science who he thinks are unquestionable!
The unquestionable popes of modern science?
Dude, Science is all about questioning what others say. Science probes at everything around us. Even Einstein has been proved wrong.
Don't be so emotional to be linking to experiments and guesses of what dark matter could be....aah puzzling as always! I asked, and u gave guesses. Is that what materialists call an explanation? If thats so, then even pink unicorns, "in real meaning", shudn't be too much for the funny materialists to believe in. What hypocrites!
Yes Dark matter is currently just a theory. But a theory based on sound physical data.
Religion is defined as blind faith in what can not be proved.
So if all you want to talk about is hard fact. Prove to me that God exists.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^
prove me that God exists is like prove me that Devil exists !

I know that some pathetic *******s have ruined the very image of religion.

Science is just another tool to know things, science is not a new concept its been there in vedas.

Then prove me people were that stupid at that times so that they were able to write something as spectacular as vedas ?

If you look at the symmetry, we are in a cycle of evolution and destruction. Before us there have been countless evolution cycles and the corresponding destruction too. To begin with new. Now that sounds stupid, isn't it, Just because science can't prove it.

Last edited:

karnivore

in your face..
Why do u want others to do ur homework everytime?

Materialists seems to be laughing often than answering genuinely.

The "etc" after "orgin, universe" doesn't mean u get another alzheimer attack after reading it and forget bt the rest. I asked in plenty and here u r laughin like a true materialist and linking to guesses. So stick ur face to TV sets these days instead of poking around randomly with new entries to the forums who do not agree with u. So did the situation created immediately after Big Bang have a foreign hand like humans doing now with LHC with some "external energy"??

What hurting humanity is the people who carry the materialist holy book, with popes like Randi to listen without a question and start their silly taunts when someone questions. They perceive it as butterflies. How beautiful!! :oops:

Alas, science reduced to religion 'with blind followers' around!
Ah, @karmanya has already replied to your rants, so no need to comment, except for the LHC part. The line in bold is exactly what is wrong with people with semi or no understanding either of Big Bang or of LHC. LHC is NOT recreating Big Bang. It is trying to detect the elusive Higgs Boson particle and in process recreating the physics that existed a few micro-seconds AFTER the Big Bang. If u get ur facts right, u can save some embarrassment, although I doubt, if u have that bone in any part of ur body. (That, after countless number of times that u have been shown to deliberately misquote, misinterpret, misjudge and mislead, u still find the gall to show ur ass, is proof that embarrassment is not something, u have ever experienced.)

In fact, the whole LHC affair is proof, that nothing is sacred. It is another proof of how science is constantly striving for perfection. Unlike your pet theories, which don't even provide any fundamental basis for formulation, which is atleast coherent with current science.

If u could read even a fraction of the "no. of books" that I recommend, u would not have spewed so much of garbage around here.

Please mention the name of the "materialist holy book". I can walk barefoot for miles just to hear that name. Randi a pope...? Ah that frenzy of laugh.:D

You asked and I gave u answers. You don't like them. Fine. Who gives a rats a$$. But do you see the logical fallacy here. "Guesses" like Big Bang, Dark Energy, Dark Matter etc. which are based on sound physics, are unacceptable to you. But "Guesses" like Universe built on external energy, or MOOOeopathy, or Hypnosis or bla bla, are perfectly acceptable.

So u still can't prove if Pink Unicorns exist or not ?:D Forget what we believe. Ur whole point of debate is that we are wrong. So why don't u prove that the pink unicorns are not in fact flying blue giraffes. Go ahead shoot.

Alas, one more failed attempt to elevate hocus pocus to the realm of science, with frustrated followers around.
^^
prove me that God exists is like prove me that Devil exists !
Makes no sense.

I know that some pathetic *******s have ruined the very image of religion.
Can't expect anything better from something which is based entirely on faith.

Science is just another tool to know things, science is not a new concept its been there in vedas.

Then prove me people were that stupid at that times so that they were able to write something as spectacular as vedas ?
Aha...that vedas gambit.

If you look at the symmetry, we are in a cycle of evolution and destruction. Before us there have been countless evolution cycles and the corresponding destruction too. To begin with new. Now that sounds stupid, isn't it, Just because science can't prove it.
No its sounds stupid, because it IS stupid.

keshavasiva

Banned
I had read the book when u were in your diapers. Now, since u r a kid, I will ask u a simple question. Short and sweet. Homeopathy does not recognize bacteria.Please explain that (that is, if u can).

Then you should be really in diapers right now since you don't even understand what homeopathy is. Dude... you must be licking my *** if u hope that u read that book long back cuz u ain't got brians to understand whats disease is all about and just wondering bout ur soul mates bacterial ... fu**.. y do u need 'em foa? You don't keep ur damn hand inside and say... shooo bacteria shoo to drive out the disease.. or just pour in some acid to kill 'em off...>!! What the hell do you mean by bacteria??? Don't go the Allopathy way.. go the generic way.. You have a disease caused by some living agent ... need not be bacteria!ok ! it can be anything which science hasn't discovered yet (its is always 'yet'). you just get to know the situation u r in and find the right medicine. There is no need to knwo bacteria. Thats the speciality...I am talking about pure disease cure thingy and not any bacteria uses its types and some bateriology.! It may be required in other fields or places but no atleast in disease curing.
Now will you stop pi**ing in ur stinky... diapers???

Ah, @karmanya has already replied to your rants, so no need to comment, except for the LHC part. The line in bold is exactly what is wrong with people with semi or no understanding either of Big Bang or of LHC. LHC is NOT recreating Big Bang. It is trying to detect the elusive Higgs Boson particle and in process recreating the physics that existed a few micro-seconds AFTER the Big Bang. If u get ur facts right, u can save some embarrassment, although I doubt, if u have that bone in any part of ur body. (That, after countless number of times that u have been shown to deliberately misquote, misinterpret, misjudge and mislead, u still find the gall to show ur ass, is proof that embarrassment is not something, u have ever experienced.)

In fact, the whole LHC affair is proof, that nothing is sacred. It is another proof of how science is constantly striving for perfection. Unlike your pet theories, which don't even provide any fundamental basis for formulation, which is atleast coherent with current science.

If u could read even a fraction of the "no. of books" that I recommend, u would not have spewed so much of garbage around here.

Please mention the name of the "materialist holy book". I can walk barefoot for miles just to hear that name. Randi a pope...? Ah that frenzy of laugh.:D

You asked and I gave u answers. You don't like them. Fine. Who gives a rats a$$. But do you see the logical fallacy here. "Guesses" like Big Bang, Dark Energy, Dark Matter etc. which are based on sound physics, are unacceptable to you. But "Guesses" like Universe built on external energy, or MOOOeopathy, or Hypnosis or bla bla, are perfectly acceptable.

So u still can't prove if Pink Unicorns exist or not ?:D Forget what we believe. Ur whole point of debate is that we are wrong. So why don't u prove that the pink unicorns are not in fact flying blue giraffes. Go ahead shoot.

Alas, one more failed attempt to elevate hocus pocus to the realm of science, with frustrated followers around.

Makes no sense.

Can't expect anything better from something which is based entirely on faith.

Aha...that vedas gambit.

No its sounds stupid, because it IS stupid.

No No u sound MORON cuz u r MORON.
What do you about vedas and its spectacular science which so called modern age science is struggling to prove... People have lived more better and civilized life well before we claim to be living now(which isn't). Read some stuff b4 stumblin!
Religion is not faith....
It is an ettiquette, way of life.
Religion without science is a blind faith
Science without religion is a pure mental speculation... (which our modern scientists are doing!!!)
How the hell can u say something btr about science when it sucks big time with defeats of one scientist from another all the time and u don't know whether the present theory is for real as there may be another in the pipeline waiting just for time to take over and spoil your so called logical conclusion of your imperfect senses which always think that they are perfect.

The unquestionable popes of modern science?
Dude, Science is all about questioning what others say. Science probes at everything around us. Even Einstein has been proved wrong.

Yes Dark matter is currently just a theory. But a theory based on sound physical data.
Religion is defined as blind faith in what can not be proved.
So if all you want to talk about is hard fact. Prove to me that God exists.

Oh Karanmaya.. you know that electrons exist only by the characteristics and the effects it produces.
Same way you can understand that God exists only if are willing to try to understand and not just arguing sitting on you point.
God exists. Go through the authorised scriptures and if you don't believe them then like einstien go do some research and at the end you will accept there exists god and will start trying to explore about Him. (I didn't mean that einstien didn't believe ..he used to read scriptures.)
First make your efforts or else you are wasting your time here. Dude, a person requires so much of time in understanding a stupid IIT problem .. then y not to understand GOd the supreme person??? The is a creation and there is a creator.. there is nothing like chance... Do you think that the computer screen you are lookin at right now has come by chance?? NO... Think

That LHC is a holy ****... just another waste of money.! May be wasting money in a fashionable scientific fuc*** way.
And listen, science can only strive to become perfect and can never become.. Talk the facts dude...there is no history of perfection in science regarding the worldy origins or anything thing related... Y don't you talk about difference between a dead and live person.. Do you think there is not driving force which science cannot understand with material means and measurements cuz u can't use telescope to hit a cricket ball... everything require the instruments they need.
What the fu** is science trying to find the basic concepts of human life?? life did I say... yes l.... life.!!

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Then you should be really in diapers right now since you don't even understand what homeopathy is. Dude... you must be licking my *** if u hope that u read that book long back cuz u ain't got brians to understand whats disease is all about and just wondering bout ur soul mates bacterial ... fu**.. y do u need 'em foa? You don't keep ur damn hand inside and say... shooo bacteria shoo to drive out the disease.. or just pour in some acid to kill 'em off...>!! What the hell do you mean by bacteria??? Don't go the Allopathy way.. go the generic way.. You have a disease caused by some living agent ... need not be bacteria!ok ! it can be anything which science hasn't discovered yet (its is always 'yet'). you just get to know the situation u r in and find the right medicine. There is no need to knwo bacteria. Thats the speciality...I am talking about pure disease cure thingy and not any bacteria uses its types and some bateriology.! It may be required in other fields or places but no atleast in disease curing.
First .............mind ur language.............has anyone abused u here.......not even the person whom u r replyin............

next........reading ur reply..............it always seems u r not mature enough to understand the facts of life..........now u r disagreeing of the existence of bacteria...........any "educated " theists, believe or whoever is mature and literate enough to understand FACTS proved by a lot of research can not deny d existence of bacteria.........
I think to u any good deed is a blessing of God and any bad deed or problem is curse of God...........
wat r doing..............get up from that chair.........go out.........open your mind...........open ur eyes...........

mediator

Technomancer
^^
karnivore said:
......but what is indeed relevant is that you are using the same arguments that those morons use to prove that GOD is the answer to all
@keshaviya : I agree with rhitwick, please do not abuse......although there are some who christen theists as morons, live with their own self-righteous beliefs, can only rant n fume when questioned and have zero tolerance towards the belief of others. Those are the ones more dangerous to the society than even the religious extremes. U don't have to be in line with them. :)

@karmanya: I asked that time when u left, and I ask again. Please tell why modern medicine is ignoring too many things? Roll back n read. Refreshing ur memory would a good warm up!

karnivore said:
Why don't u save ur rants and really improve upon ur comprehension?
mediator said:
So did the situation created immediately after Big Bang have a foreign hand like humans doing now with LHC with some "external energy"??

Amazing, that I'm asking if the situation created 'afterwards' have a "foreign hand and energy" like the modelled one on earth (Yes or No?) and here u r fulfilling the legend of a true funny materialist explaining what LHC is & what its doing instead! So save ur rants, u have already embarrased urself a lot.

karnivore said:
Please mention the name of the "materialist holy book". I can walk barefoot for miles just to hear that name. Randi a pope...? Ah that frenzy of laugh
An unquestionable one, the head of ur utopia may be where the materialist inspite of being told plethora of time bt the double blind and randomized trials kept whining bt the Randi n his bets like he is some sort of saviour of the materialist world!

karnivore said:
Yep, based on sound physics and at the same time puzzling and may be not possible? And here we have the science fanboys playing apologist & celebrating upon theories and puzzling fancy stuff like the curious students of 3rd standard. How cute.

karnivore said:
So u still can't prove if Pink Unicorns exist or not ?
1. Reproducable?
2. Observable worldwide?
3. Is the data consistent?

Halting the revealment of ur childhood sorrow & misery would be an appropriate time now I presume! Like I said in post #617, "The definition of the "pink unicorns" that u have formed in ur mind, as so clear from the example, don't even match of what u call "pink unicorns" in this discussion.".

So answer what has been left unanswered or simply shue away! :)

Last edited:

keshavasiva

Banned
Ohmmm... I beg pardon for that... forgive..!

But I never denied the existence of bacteria!!
You are the educated fool not understand what I am talking abotu and behaving like a kid and thinking others too to be kids!! hmmm.... !

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@karni
you sound nothing more than science evangelist and some kind of fanatic. Sorry but now am sure.

Faith is something without which no one can survive. Its not something you relate to God only.

keshavasiva

Banned
I asked ur details to save more of me. The question was asked to know if u r mature enough to understand the FACTS of life rather believing anything that is poured on u.

Open ur eyes and Open ur mind..............don't listen to me, not even anyone.......
Ask questions...........as many as u can............"don't be santust".............

I want to know more and science at least tries to quench my thirst.............

Oh.. dude.. i missed this one of urs!!

So here we go! again.. is it... no...
Just one sentence..... Science sucks big time. It just quenches your thirst which is ever coming as thats a temporary belief that science gives you....!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Science sucks big time. It just quenches your thirst which is ever coming as thats a temporary belief that science gives you....!
Now what should I tell u................u've provided enough evidence to call u a n00b....
thats why in each reply to u I asked ur age...........
shame on me I'm still arguing wid u...........

karnivore

in your face..
Homeopathy does not recognize any foreign body causing diseases. U claim to know homeopathy, but u don't seem to know anything about Miasmas. So can u explain what is this thing called STREPTOCOCCUS. Ask ur mommy to change that diaper. U are now pissing ur brain, whatever little u have, away.

No No u sound MORON cuz u r MORON.
What do you about vedas and its spectacular science which so called modern age science is struggling to prove... People have lived more better and civilized life well before we claim to be living now(which isn't). Read some stuff b4 stumblin!
Religion is not faith....
It is an ettiquette, way of life.
Religion without science is a blind faith
Science without religion is a pure mental speculation... (which our modern scientists are doing!!!)
How the hell can u say something btr about science when it sucks big time with defeats of one scientist from another all the time and u don't know whether the present theory is for real as there may be another in the pipeline waiting just for time to take over and spoil your so called logical conclusion of your imperfect senses which always think that they are perfect.
Really science is crap. Strange. U are saying this over Internet which, in all likely hood, was a result of...I don't know...science ?

Oh Karanmaya.. you know that electrons exist only by the characteristics and the effects it produces.
Same way you can understand that God exists only if are willing to try to understand and not just arguing sitting on you point.
God exists. Go through the authorised scriptures and if you don't believe them then like einstien go do some research and at the end you will accept there exists god and will start trying to explore about Him. (I didn't mean that einstien didn't believe ..he used to read scriptures.)
First make your efforts or else you are wasting your time here. Dude, a person requires so much of time in understanding a stupid IIT problem .. then y not to understand GOd the supreme person??? The is a creation and there is a creator.. there is nothing like chance... Do you think that the computer screen you are lookin at right now has come by chance?? NO... Think
Hmmm....except that u can SEE electron under a microscope. I have one question to doG. Do you fart, oh doG ?

That LHC is a holy ****... just another waste of money.! May be wasting money in a fashionable scientific fuc*** way.
And listen, science can only strive to become perfect and can never become.. Talk the facts dude...there is no history of perfection in science regarding the worldy origins or anything thing related... Y don't you talk about difference between a dead and live person.. Do you think there is not driving force which science cannot understand with material means and measurements cuz u can't use telescope to hit a cricket ball... everything require the instruments they need.
What the fu** is science trying to find the basic concepts of human life?? life did I say... yes l.... life.!!
No perfection in science ? I guess earth is still at the centre of the universe. And the moon is made of Swiss cheese. Oh well....

^^
karnivore said:
......but what is indeed relevant is that you are using the same arguments that those morons use to prove that GOD is the answer to all

@keshaviya : I agree with rhitwick, please do not abuse......although there are some who christen theists as morons, live with their own self-righteous beliefs, can only rant n fume when questioned and have zero tolerance towards the belief of others. Those are the ones more dangerous to the society than even the religious extremes. U don't have to be in line with them. :)
U will never change ? Will ya ? Again selectively quoting without any reference to the context ? That was directed at the moron, u referred to, to nitpick with the theory of evolution. It was neither directed at any member of the forum nor to any theists. It was directed at people who try to confuse others by their own stupidity and ignorance, and try to put their doG in every GAP they can get their hands on. It was directed at people who would rather have Creationism, or in Indian case, Vedic psuedoscience, been taught in school, than Evolution or real science.

Nice try but.

Since u have taken umbrage of that, may be I have hit the right target. :D

keshavasiva

Banned
Now what should I tell u................u've provided enough evidence to call u a n00b....
thats why in each reply to u I asked ur age...........
shame on me I'm still arguing wid u...........

Yes really... I agree... Shame on you ..
Its bcoz u don't realize the concepts and instead try to sidetrack things by saying ....
before saying somthing .. see to yourself and only a noobie can may be feel others to be noobie!!!
Yes .. get the hell out .. don't argue with me.. .dare u.. will ya... hah!

Homeopathy does not recognize any foreign body causing diseases. U claim to know homeopathy, but u don't seem to know anything about Miasmas. So can u explain what is this thing called STREPTOCOCCUS. Ask ur mommy to change that diaper. U are now pissing ur brain, whatever little u have, away.

Really science is crap. Strange. U are saying this over Internet which, in all likely hood, was a result of...I don't know...science ?

Hmmm....except that u can SEE electron under a microscope. I have one question to doG. Do you fart, oh doG ?

No perfection in science ? I guess earth is still at the centre of the universe. And the moon is made of Swiss cheese. Oh well....

U will never change ? Will ya ? Again selectively quoting without any reference to the context ? That was directed at the moron, u referred to, to nitpick with the theory of evolution. It was neither directed at any member of the forum nor to any theists. It was directed at people who try to confuse others by their own stupidity and ignorance, and try to put their doG in every GAP they can get their hands on. It was directed at people who would rather have Creationism, or in Indian case, Vedic psuedoscience, been taught in school, than Evolution or real science.

Nice try but.

Since u have taken umbrage of that, may be I have hit the right target. :D

I did a mistake.. and that . is to beg pardon before.. hmmm...
doggie ji.. please don't bark your way out and no ones gonna peee rather pee at you!

BODY...!!! Its a dynamic cause and it does recognize that disease is casued by a dynamic cause.... and doesn't care whether its a bacteria...Now it got fed up wid u telling this fu**8 no of times... u understand or k** ma ***.

Internet is technology which is nothing but manipulation of an existing thing.
Here we are talking about science concerned to creation medicine etc.. which deals with humans life and creation itself...!!
I feel like holding your damn muscle rite at the tip of the nail of your little finger on your leg which will slip off.. and thats wat i call brain!! hmmm.....
take few minutes to relate what this topic is and wtf you are TALKING?

Oh ya.. I farta s I am a human that too at your little opening below you nose ... heeee.

Clearly one can understand that you are intelligently(socalled) putting words and skipping the qs that prove ur science a crap...!!
Do u fart... internet..scinec....now you pik my doggie's tail and kiss ***

>
>
One mention,,, DUMBOS.. plz be to the topic.. and don't try to be smart by smellin your fart thats wat i say for diverting from the topic and not understanding what science related to the science in this topic!!!

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Yes really... I agree... Shame on you ..
Its bcoz u don't realize the concepts and instead try to sidetrack things by saying ....
before saying somthing .. see to yourself and only a noobie can may be feel others to be noobie!!!
Yes .. get the hell out .. don't argue with me.. .dare u.. will ya... hah!

doggie ji.. please don't bark your way out and no ones gonna peee rather pee at you!

BODY...!!! Its a dynamic cause and it does recognize that disease is casued by a dynamic cause.... and doesn't care whether its a bacteria...Now it got fed up wid u telling this fu**8 no of times... u understand or k** ma ***.

Here we are talking about science concerned to creation medicine etc.. which deals with humans life and creation itself...!!
I feel like holding your damn muscle rite at the tip of the nail of your little finger on your leg which will slip off.. and thats wat i call brain!! hmmm.....

Oh ya.. I farta s I am a human that too at your little opening below you nose ... heeee.

Clearly one can understand that you are intelligently(socalled) putting words and skipping the qs that prove ur science a crap...!!

>
>
One mention,,, DUMBOS.. plz be to the topic.. and don't try to be smart by smellin your fart thats wat i say for diverting from the topic and not understanding what science related to the science in this topic!!!

Buddy u r warned............u r using too much abusive language............
another one and u r REPORTED...................mind ur toungue........

mediator

Technomancer
karnivore said:

Nice try but.

Since u have taken umbrage of that, may be I have hit the right target.
Hmm, so what theists say is crap, creationists are morons, vedas are pseudo science and whats real science may I ask? The theories and fancy terminology as dark wateva which some think is sound and at the same time puzzling and debatable or the modern medicine which causes more death, pain n suffering than ayurveda and homeopathy combined?? U shud be a politician instead.

And we shud preach evolution, something which concludes from partial discovery of fossils without explaining why the organism got one eye rather than 2 (ah it needed to see), when was it exactly that limbs were formed (ah, it needed to move), why didn't humans fly (after all its their centuries old wish), why did we witness small animals after big dinos (they say dino extinction story is a mystery)??
I understand rationality is something that is indeed lost on many who find it rather easy to believe blindly what a material scientist says. Just say its what scientists say and YAY, we got the stamp and subject approved. It simply gets funnier when someone plays an apologist for a theory n then tells theories shud be taught in skool!!

Yes u have hit the target. Now laugh & bark ur fave, the yabadabadooo song! :oops:

Since u have shown that u r quite unapt to answer, with materialist approach, the questions that I asked, may I know ur views bt strings, quantum physics and that of parallel universes?? Afterall these r some hot topics in the world of science!

keshavasiva

Banned
Buddy u r warned............u r using too much abusive language............
another one and u r REPORTED...................mind ur toungue........
^^Dude I just repeated the words he used.... WTH u r gonna report..? Report him b4 u do report me.! and I always minded the tongue and hence using typing.! Respect if you wanna receive respect!

First .............mind ur language.............has anyone abused u here.......not even the person whom u r replyin............

next........reading ur reply..............it always seems u r not mature enough to understand the facts of life..........now u r disagreeing of the existence of bacteria...........any "educated " theists, believe or whoever is mature and literate enough to understand FACTS proved by a lot of research can not deny d existence of bacteria.........
I think to u any good deed is a blessing of God and any bad deed or problem is curse of God...........
wat r doing..............get up from that chair.........go out.........open your mind...........open ur eyes...........

Can't find answers to qs i asked prior to this post... Oh yeah then your reply is the best way of escapism!

Last edited:

karnivore

in your face..
@rit
Common. Let him have some fun. Don't report. Its fight club after all.
T59 said:
you sound nothing more than science evangelist and some kind of fanatic. Sorry but now am sure.
First congratulations. second, thanks for the complements :cool:. Its better to be a science fanatic that a doG-fanatic or woo-fanatic.
T59 said:
Faith is something without which no one can survive. Its not something you relate to God only.
I guess I am not a zombie. Or am I....?

keshavasiva said:

>
>
U don't have a clue of what u r talking about, do u ? It happens with babies. Don't worry.

mediator said:
Why don't u save ur rants and really improve upon ur comprehension?

Amazing, that I'm asking if the situation created 'afterwards' have a "foreign hand and energy" like the modelled one on earth (Yes or No?) and here u r fulfilling the legend of a true funny materialist explaining what LHC is & what its doing instead! So save ur rants, u have already embarrased urself a lot.
First the answer - NO. Second, read slowly and if necessary spell it out as well
IT IS CREATING THE PHYSICS THAT EXISTED AFTER BIG BANG. Clue "PHYSICS". If u still don't get it then first try have a sense of magnitude and proportion, then consult a MOOOeopathETIC quack.

Bet, you still don't have a clue of what I am saying.

mediator said:
An unquestionable one, the head of ur utopia may be where the materialist inspite of being told plethora of time bt the double blind and randomized trials kept whining bt the Randi n his bets like he is some sort of saviour of the materialist world!
Pope Randi ? Hey thats catchy. But..:D:D:D. OHO....then how r the animals and plants (another laugh attack) individualised.

mediator said:
Yep, based on sound physics and at the same time puzzling and may be not possible? And here we have the science fanboys playing apologist & celebrating upon theories and puzzling fancy stuff like the curious students of 3rd standard. How cute.
Well 3rd standard is still better than illiteracy.

mediator said:
1. Reproducable?
2. Observable worldwide?
3. Is the data consistent?

1. YES
2. YES
3. YES

Now prove.
mediator said:
Halting the revealment of ur childhood sorrow & misery would be an appropriate time now I presume! Like I said in post #617, "The definition of the "pink unicorns" that u have formed in ur mind, as so clear from the example, don't even match of what u call "pink unicorns" in this discussion.".

So answer what has been left unanswered or simply shue away! :smile:
Aha...some fine philosLOPPY.

All questions have been answered. If u don't like those answers, well, its upto u.
mediator said:
Hmm, so what theists say is crap, creationists are morons, vedas are pseudo science and whats real science may I ask? The theories and fancy terminology as dark wateva which some think is sound and at the same time puzzling and debatable or the modern medicine which causes more death, pain n suffering than ayurveda and homeopathy combined?? U shud be a politician instead.
Am sure they teach 2 + 2 = 4, other than Big Bang or other matters of astrophysics or astronomy. One would get the feeling that BB is the only theory that is taught in school.

Homeopathy can't kill, because distilled water can't. Ayurveda can't kill, because it only works on common ailment and not any complicated ones.
mediator said:
And we shud preach evolution, something which concludes from partial discovery of fossils without explaining why the organism got one eye rather than 2 (ah it needed to see), when was it exactly that limbs were formed (ah, it needed to move), why didn't humans fly (after all its their centuries old wish), why did we witness small animals after big dinos (they say dino extinction story is a mystery)??
I knew it. I knew it. You are a creationist. So much for your ATHEISM. So u are a lair as well.

As with evolution. First learn the basics. Then try to criticize. Just to get u started evolution is not about future, it is about present. Evolution is not about wishes, it is about survival. Evolution is not about what is BEST. It is about what is NEEDED to survive.

Why one eye and not 2 eyes ? Read "The Blind Watchmaker". When were the limbs formed ? Were u sleeping when I was talking about Tiktaalik. Why don't humans fly ? Because flight was not necessary for our survival. Why small animals after big dinos ? Sorry, can't say, because I don't know. Haven't read much about it.

String theory = BUNKUM (LHC in a very different way will give insight into it - if the theory is at all tenable or not)
Quantum Physics = Amazing theory, a theory of bizarre, but incomplete.
Parallel Univers = Serial Universe is more LOGICAL, and in that I differ from Dawkins.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@rit
Common. Let him have some fun. Don't report. Its fight club after all.
Karni if I had to, I would've but I warned him twice................

all members of this thread has contributed their point of view............specially u, legolas, mediator know what u r talking and clear about ur standing...........
b4 d visit of this n00b, this thread was having a healthy conversation........one fine day.....a newbie comes and starts abusing us..........he doesn't care any point/logic...........if runs out of logic starts abusing...........

thats d reason I was angry............

again he was abusing u........now, if u r fine with getting abused for no reason.......wat can I say...........

Top Bottom