*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

planetcall

Indian by heart
Re: ***science Or God?***

Aberforth, there are a few credible scientific explanations already given here in this thread in support of the existence of almighty. I would like you to apply your logic against them.

Shikher_neo

Broken In

Well I have a lot to say in this regard but it would better be iteractive.
So do notmind posting anything in this regard even via private messages.
I think we need both religion as well as science to survive.God for spiritual power and science for temporal.But if talked about a choice both of them lead to the same ultimate junction-God.Whether its the Big Bang or the genesis,T the place we finall y look for ig is God.Recent discoveries at CERN in Switzerland show that even after a significant revealation we find that God is indispensable whether you talk about creation of the uinverse in Scientific or in Religious parlance.
That is enough for now i guess.
Bye

sre06

Broken In

answer of this question only can give a person named einstain
go and ask his theory of relativity where he say matter is wave and wave is matter so we cant see god

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl

Can anyone explain the science behind will power or mind power. I mean have u seen someone bending a spoon or similar things with pure mind power??

Is there any science behind it?

Last edited:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

God is the science behind science. It can't be seen, or felt by the 5 senses we have. It's difficult to believe in God because man doesn't believe in what he can't see, hear or feel. But the only way to know God is through faith and belief.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

:evil: GOD IS MAIN COMPUTER AND WE R A COMPONENT AND WORLD NEVER SHUTDOWN ONLY GOD HAVING AUTHORITY TO CHANGE OS OR FORMAT EARTH HARD DISK HE MAKE NEW PROGRAM AND WHEN HE WANTS TO OR CHANGE HE CAN DO VERY EASILY NO BODY CAN STOP HIM OR SCIENCE.

MY VOTE GOES FOR GOD.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

NIGHTMARE said:
:evil: GOD IS MAIN COMPUTER AND WE R A COMPONENT AND WORLD NEVER SHUTDOWN ONLY GOD HAVING AUTHORITY TO CHANGE OS OR FORMAT EARTH HARD DISK HE MAKE NEW PROGRAM AND WHEN HE WANTS TO OR CHANGE HE CAN DO VERY EASILY NO BODY CAN STOP HIM OR SCIENCE.

MY VOTE GOES FOR GOD.

thaat was funny....

good imagination

Lucky_star

Still Shining!

baccilus said:
God is the science behind science. It can't be seen, or felt by the 5 senses we have. It's difficult to believe in God because man doesn't believe in what he can't see, hear or feel. But the only way to know God is through faith and belief.

^^I agree to that

planetcall

Indian by heart

^^ I disagree to that.
You can establish the existence of almighty through logic and reasoning as well. I and a few others have already done that in this thread.

rajasekharan

Youngling

Belief of god and path of science is required for a proper living . One cannot survive with out other . Too much god has created religion "the pure cause of war if wrongly used ". And science "nuclear weapons " a disaster if used wrong .both cannot survive with out another . We need scientist to get relief from religion and vice versa .we need both :).

debasish

Broken In

I believe that the the whole god thing is xplained very well by the matrix! infact matrix is the scientific explanation of the existence of god

rajasekharan

Youngling

i have not watched matrix....just watched part 1 ....did not like it.....skipped all...:), i liked LOTR far more ...in case of trilogy ...:)

Kniwor

Learner

Who's this god anyway? so much fuzz about him? never seen the fella on TV or something!!!

Does he have a blog I can visit, his homepage?

Last edited:

Vyasram

The pWnster

Science coz i blive there's no such thing as god.

I Kinda laugh when ppl think of earth being created in six days, puranas, greek mythology......

aravind_n20 said:
Can anyone explain the science behind will power or mind power. I mean have u seen someone bending a spoon or similar things with pure mind power??

Is there any science behind it?

lolz, everything u've asked have science behind them. Use wikipedia for hypnotism, pranic healing,

reg mind power
itz all nerves, impulses, hormones....... though we haven't understood them fully, we are learning that scientifically day by day

if someone blives in god, it acts as a psychological boost for him in his every activity and helps him, he also follows a principle of not doing wrong things, but some a$$holes use the same reason for doing wrong things with the belief that they can always ask for pardon from God ( most bigshots are like that these days)

religion and god were created by sages/pphilosophers for the above said purpose, to help humans...... but that's not the case today, religions are slowly becoming the pathway to destruction with some ppl being biased to ppl of their own religion

mediator said:
There's a good saying "God helps those who help themselves" ! I don't believe in god n the quote directly means "That we shud help ourselves instead of relying on God" ! God is a fictitious character for me and we pray to him only to get our innards awakened!
As far as religion is concerned that was discussed long time back. Neways for me religion means spirituality + pieces of wisdom ! Speaking of ghosts is beyond my thinking!

good post

for me religion = pieces of wisdom

zegulas said:
See dude, as far as you will believe in God, you won't be able to find the truth, just for the sake of finding the truth behind everything, try this, don't believe in God for one day and see what happens. I am preety sure nothing different will happen, because even I believe in Science, because it can explain things and the idea of God (created everything), is just like a curtain put in front of your eyes, to keep you away from the reality.

the best post in the thread. wud help u save 5-15 mins a day on an average

seems like americans didnt exist back then. Many americans blive in ghosts than indians do even now(see such progs in natgeo/star world), i'll die laughing if i watch that one more time. Superstitions exitst in every religion and every civilization.

but everyone civilization i know of ( except some african ones) follow the superstition called Godism

wow, there's no god, and i''m here safe and sound ...... dunno abt u :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom