^^ did you read

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=343989&postcount=60
&
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=349274&postcount=78

??

rajasekharan

Youngling
Re: ***science Or God?***

i think we need both...i have already said that early....weather there is god or not is a belief according to each individual and depending on the peoples he interacts with , the society around him and the way he sees life....and it will be different for each....i believe i need both , and one cannot survive with out the other...:)

B

brutality9k

god is just someone u can blame when u screw up

Failed in exam = my bad luck
Unsuccesful in something = It was not the wish of god

Success somewhere = It was my hardwork & determination. Why don't u say, it was gods wish for me to prevail

Like Bush said, "God has send me to do his job (in iraq)" once in TV

Personally I do not believe in god, i have been to temple only 5 times in life :D. That too during critical exam results or some strict family policy, but yeah i do like the sweets served

planetcall

Indian by heart

Thanks for your opinions brutality. But you spilled nothing worth replying to. I also seldom go to temples but I do believe in almighty and my reasons are embedded deep at the heart of this thread.

emcm

Right off the assembly line

God is behind everything on this wold and if you don,t know now you know...........

avinandan

Broken In

Well if GOD really does exist I would request him to prove his existence and atleast give me his cell phone no. or e-mail ID (I think God too would be a techno geek). Seriously, I would ask anyone who believes in God or ghosts to provide sufficient evidence. I wonder why i hav'nt seen them if they really do exist.

A

astro

Hi,
I am new here. I think everyone desperately wants a saviour(God) for their lives. Even when they cant find one, they will continue looking because they cant imagine living their life all alone unprotected by the perils they see around the world.

I have a blog and have posted on this matter.Please visit and comment.Thanks

*onefinespace.blogspot.com/

Sand

Broken In

Some Animals of this world cannot see certain colors, that does not mean those colors do not exist but that color does not have to prove to that dumb animal that it exists just because that dumb animal is demanding it.

Like it or lump it, God does not need to prove himself...he is not an elected represetitive of a government neither is he a public servent. When I gave birth to my child I saw a small sample of God's creation and I need no proof that he exists. Let us prove ourselves to be worthy humans first before questioning if he exists or not.

blademast3r

In the zone

Its GOD!!! has to be GOD...GOD is science,GOD is the universe and everything, GOD is around us and within us....Jus cos we today understand this world better with all the scientific advancements it doesnt mean we can deny the existance of the very creator... (pls dont get me wrong im not some anti-techno sadhu i'm a science student myself and believe in the power of science)....

To all u ' science is the ultimate answer atheists' here is the scientific explanation for god!!

Concider god to be an infinite source of energy, take some of this energy and use a formula which a fella called Einstein had given : E=mc^2
convert it to mass lil by lil and make up the whole universe and everything in it!!!

amitava82

MMO Addict

nothing gonna change my mind unless u present your god in front of me..:D
PROUD TO BE ATHEIST :twisted:

blademast3r

In the zone

amitava82 said:
nothing gonna change my mind unless u present your god in front of me..:D
PROUD TO BE ATHEIST :twisted:
and nothin will cange till u disprove god in front of me!!

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人

There was a joke for thoughts on this sometime back....

A scientist went to God and said..."U r not the best now... With the help of science, I can do whatever u can do. I can make a black hole, I can make living tissue, I can change the course of entire planets... I can do whatever u can!!!"
God remained calm.
Seeing this and wanting to make a point, the scientist got enraged and said... "The heck... I can even make man from mud!!!"
God asked him to do so and prove it.
The scientist bent down to collect some mud for his experiment.
This is when God interfered and said..."Hey... hey... hey mister... stop there. Go and get ur own mud!!!"
The moral of the story... there is always someone better than the best of us... and... yup... he's up there... somewhere... smilin @ our dreams to godliness.
And this time... it's not ME :D

s_aerin

Too hot for this forum.

If after so many years of education, u believe in God, it wud be something like an artist falling in love with one of his own creations.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After so many years of education, if u still DON'T believe in GOD, u r like the horse who still doesn't believe that it's his master who leads him.

Aberforth

The Internationalist

koolbluez said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After so many years of education, if u still DON'T believe in GOD, u r like the horse who still doesn't believe that it's his master who leads him.

Well I don't have to believe in something that doesn't exist and there have been no proofs of existence. Neither do I believe in the tooth fairy so that doesn't mean its like the horse who doesn't believe in its master. The horse is kept and tended by the master, it can see him/her while God is simply an imagination and nothing else.

amitava82

MMO Addict

blademast3r said:
and nothin will cange till u disprove god in front of me!!

As already said u need proof of existence, not for non existence. if i say i have a Lamborghini Diablo surely u guys will be asking for proof, u wont ask me to prove that i dont have Diablo..

again I'll say after so many years of education if you still believe in some myth then i must say that you didn't have any real education.

Top Bottom