*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

sygeek

Technomancer
@doomgiver : These types of questions really piss me off! It's just like asking can a lower organism like dog all about humans, from their very basic knowledge to the most complex ones. The lower organism may get used to the BASIC behaviour of the more complex organism but he just cannot know the much more complex (or detailed) knowledge/information about the complex organism, because it is just not capable of it, NEVER WILL BE. I guess you are getting my point. God is much more complex than us, MUCH MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. We have used our brains to it's full capability and still know very little (basic) information about god.

Please if you may, share all your knowledge about Bacteria to man in a billion years (no links please), I'd be happy to learn something from it. Consider my above post's theory that makes a little more sense (it is something that just makes sense to me, maybe wrong or right though). I never said evolution is not possible, I just said MAN has not evolved directly from bacteria (try searching for the missing link in bacteria to man, that may explain my theory)

And Who on earth says that there are not more planets like earth that can sustain life. As far as I know about my religion's scripture, it says that there are many other planets that God created life in. Don't you think If God created numerous amounts of planets that would be close to us like neighbours than we'd be way more prone to invasion attacks (like war)? Yes, even if he created (>_> <_< which he obviously did not then he would have easily kept a look on them because he is WAY MORE COMPLEX! Try thinking about the above, slowly this may seem to sound logical too)

I request you kindly read my post carefully and give some thought about it and don't try to make up negative points, although if you find a fault state it. Consider replying after that and feel to spam me with your boatloads of questions related my reply, if any.

People, please don't rely on stuff you hear about on news and papers about religion, rely on the original scriptures and if you can't do that then just don't bother arguing.

Last edited:

doomgiver

Warframe
I guess you are getting my point. God is much more complex than us, MUCH MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. We have used our brains to it's full capability and still know very little (basic) information about god.
glad to agree. now tell me, you pray to god. what makes you think that he will have anything for you?

I just said MAN has not evolved directly from bacteria
no he didnt. the first bacteria were anaerobic, then certain other smaller bacteria combined with them (which could use an oxygen pathway) and they became aerobic, and the smaller bacteria are now called mitochondria. this is supported by scientific evidence, because the dna/rna sequence and structure of a cell and its mitochondria are very different. and the mitochondria's structure hasnt changed in several million years. after that, some bacteria grouped together for protection, forming basic multicellular organisms, like slime molds and volvox of today. so, while some part of the 'animal' would be responsible for sticking to a surface, another would move using flagellae or cillia, and others would be in charge of breaking down the food. so such organisms became larger and more complex, the bacteria became more specialized.(im going to call them cells now) for example, fat cells store fat, so they have large vacuoles and very little mitochondria, while muscle cells have large and numerous mitochondria and long microtubules.

the rest was due to natural selection. those traits which were helpful to survival were passed on to future generations, while others died out.

like, having camouflage, big sharp claws and teeth is important for a top level predator, like lions and tigers. do you think a lion would survive for long if he was colored bright red and had teeth made of cartilage? so the red lion will die, and his bad/unsuitable genes wont pollute the gene pool, and the lion with the larger fangs will go on and produce more kids with longer and sharper fangs.

wtf, i dont understand why its so hard for ppl to understand this, it is completely logical.

it doesnt take a god to make man. missing links exist because we have not found them yet. example, google for lucy hominid. one of the most famous "missing links"

agar humans ke skeletons ki ye halat hai to jo chote chote bacteria and unicellular organisms hai, unko dhoondhna kitna mushkil hoga???

if this is the condition of human excavations, imagine how much difficult it would be if we went searching for missing links of bacteria, and others?

As far as I know about my religion's scripture, it says that there are many other planets that God created life in. Don't you think If God created numerous amounts of planets that would be close to us like neighbours than we'd be way more prone to invasion attacks (like war)?QUOTE]
you mean to say that every planet that 'god' has created has life?
show me where is a mention of ANY extra-solar planet having life?

I request you kindly read my post carefully and give some thought about it and don't try to make up negative points, although if you find a fault state it. Consider replying after that and feel to spam me with your boatloads of questions related my reply, if any.
i dont spam. i have to make negative points for your side and positive points for my side, because if i did the reverse, i would be supporting your side and be against mine.

sygeek

Technomancer
glad to agree. now tell me, you pray to god. what makes you think that he will have anything for you?
Yup, he does. From my personal experiences (which you will probably call coincidence even if it happened like thousands of time or you may even call me delusional.) I've pray to God mostly all the time, in times of need, or when I am free and willing to achieve something in my life. Most of the time when I was even in a trouble (BIG TROUBLE, WHICH WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO AVOID) I got surprisingly got out of it. Before that period I just prayed to God cause I was told to, not because I wanted to. Slowly and slowly questions started arising in my mind and some things made no logic to me at all. I gave it years of thinking and reasoning which finally led me to this. From, now on I seriously feel like I am talking to God, and there he gives a beautiful smile after saving me from a trouble. I HAVE FAITH IN GOD (try to think about this sentence and relate to my above post, If you don't get it ask me.)
What makes you think he doesn't have anything for us, God is much more complex than us which means, MORE FREE WILL. God can do even the most impossible thing you can ever think of because he is the most complex!

Note: There might be even other living beings/organisms in the universe more complex than man, more free will then probably, but VERY LESS complex to God in comparison.

No, I didn't mean that with that statement. I meant MAN has not evolved from Bacteria VIA EVOLUTION directly. I totally believe that bacteria might have evolved into a more complex being, like even an ape (and God with the reference to it would have made a more complex being, powerful enough to survive in the world, while considering the balance of the nature), Evolution totally makes sense to me, probably is true but man has not evolved from bacteria VIA EVOLUTION directly.
Evolutionists weren't just a group of atheists against religion who sat in a room trying to make up points against religion and discovered evolutionism as an answer.
Sometimes I laugh at the word natural selection, nature's intelligent enough to make evolution possible..hehe (no offence). What you guys call natural selection (by the natural selector) we call it God who is much more capable of things you can't even imagine, he is not just a natural selector.
you mean to say that every planet that 'god' has created has life?
show me where is a mention of ANY extra-solar planet having life?
I meant God has created life but it is scattered along long distances because
If God created numerous amounts of planets that would be close to us like neighbours than we'd be way more prone to invasion attacks (like war)?

In Sura 42,Verse 29 (42:29) of the Quran,we are told, “Among His (God’s) signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth,and the living creatures that He has scattered through them and He has power to gather them together when He wills.”

Note the simplicity of the language, but this language was decent enough to understand for the average people living thousand of years ago. Quran didn't went on to the details of it because God knew that one day or the other man would certainly discover it.

Before proceeding further, a point or two must be noted. The word “sama”, translated “heavens”, is also the Arabic for “sky”. One may object that the verse refers to creatures in the sky (which would be birds), not in the heavens.
However, birds are mentioned separately from creatures of the heavens in 24:41, “Seest thou not that it is God Whose praise all beings in the heavens and on earth do celebrate, and the birds (of the air) with wings outspread?…” (9) In a note to 42;29, Muhammad Asad states, ”In the Quran, the expression “the heavens and earth” invariably denotes the universe in its entirety.” (10) The Quran mentions that inanimate objects also worship God: “Do they not look at God’s creation, (even) among (inanimate) things- how their (very) shadows turn round,from right to left, prostrating themselves to God…”(16:48). (11) Therefore, may not the creatures spoken of in 42:29 in the heavens, be inanimate creatures of God. No, The next verse, 16:49 goes, “And to God doth obeisance all that is in the heavens and earth, whether moving (living) creatures or the angels…”. (12) The word translated “living creatures” here is the same as that in 42:29- “Dabbatun”.
Source

It was a figure of speech, I didn't say you spam. I meant feel free to shower (spam) me with your boatloads of questions with my reply, if any. I also meant don't "try" to make up negative points just for the sake of argument, i.e. false claims, which you didn't ofcourse. Feel free to argue with me with on a negative (true as you think) point you have in mind, I will be glad to answer.

BTW, I think you have misinterpreted alot of my statements, Please consider re-reading my above post or there might be a confusion.

People, please don't rely on stuff you hear about on news and papers about religion, rely on the original scriptures and if you can't do that then just don't bother arguing.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^except that billions of people are dying out of hunger and God did't help them except you the special one.
Care to elaborate why ?

sygeek

Technomancer
I know most of you people can't rely on reading the whole scriptures to find your answer, but you can rely on something called "GOOGLE" instead of asking me a simple question and waiting for it to be answered, in short wasting my time (and yours). And hey, it's God's will if my pray is worth accepting or not, even some of my insensible prayers weren't answered. Sometimes if your prayers come in the way of the predicted DIVINE PLAN, it probably won't be accepted at that time then.

I'm not referring to doomgiver atm, his questions sounded sensible and worth answering to me.

Anyways, there you go - www.TurnToIslam.com - View Single Post - Contradictions in the Qur'an and Weird Stuff

Don't keep yourself arrogant to a certain POINT, have an open mind (not too positive/negative) and you will surely find the answer by yourself just like I did.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
So, in short, the prayer of an emaciated child dying out of hunger is not sensible. I sense trolling here, God.

sygeek

Technomancer
You are trying to twist my sentences just to prove your point.
1. It's God's will if my pray is worth accepting or not, even some of my insensible prayers weren't answered.
2. Sometimes if your prayers come in the way of the predicted DIVINE PLAN, it probably won't be accepted at that time then.
THEY ARE DIFFERENT SENTENCES, DON'T TWIST OR MIX THEM..oh god!
I don't think you even bothered reading the link I gave you, seriously how can you even bother arguing then.

If you are trying to twist my sentences, make up negative points JUST TO PROVE your point AND to add to that you are not even trying to read the actual reply behind your question (the link!) You think you are just better off to argue mindlessly, make up false claims and twist my sentences to make others (and me) feel that I am terribly wrong and inhuman. I think you proved your arrogance (and the arrogance of most of the atheist community out there) and successfully claimed you point false yourself (who's trolling now, fail troll though xD). Congrats! Now, I won't be getting caught in your troll bait again.

I highly apologize for my very offensive nature in this post, but sometimes arrogant people really get on my nerves and there's no way of keeping my anger under control.

Last edited:

sygeek

Technomancer
I've been thru that phase, bro. Take your time :smile:
Yeah right, If you'd actually done that, then your question (and your reply) might have sounded less stupid.
*i25.photobucket.com/albums/c62/Jus3h/Inutilidades/failed_troll.jpg

Edit: After reading some previous posts it looks to me like all the atheists here are making fun of religion by twisting up sentences and just finding a fault with the statement (grammar) and using it as a argument instead of a sensible debate. I can't explain how much respect most of you trolls have lost from me. There should be some rules of arguing about religion and science here. Trying to find a fault with the statement instead of showing proof/logical answers from your side is like you have considered yourself as a loser in your inner-self (And that goes for some of the religious people with the likewise nature too).
IF YOU (people with the *above* nature) CAN'T COME UP WITH A SENSIBLE ARGUMENT THEN PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ARGUING.

Last edited:

mohiuddin

Journeyman
its also easier to give bribes rather than stand up to corruption.
its also easier to dispose off a hooker rather than pay her.
its also easier to take drugs and live off your parents money rather than facing the world.
its also easier to commit suicide rather than continue living.

congrats, just take a jump off a cliff and all your problems are solved.

its gutless traitors like this who are responsible for all the bad things in the world. just because of their laziness, everything that is wrong in this world happens.

does your "almighty god" tell you anything about the universe? what exactly does this "god" thing do that you are calling him "almighty"???

no, my dear hominid, your "opinion" is PURE BULLSHEET.

whatever you had ranted about in your post.... what did you want to prove? that god is great?

if we go according to your god, then we must live in utter and absolute ignorance.
god has made this world, and we have no right to change it

NO, LET ME TELL YOU, GOD IS NOTHING, WE ARE GREAT.

we have unravelled the secrets of the cosmos, we have sent man to the moon. we have brought light, food and warmth into billions of homes. what did your god do??? other than trying to slow down progress in the name of bullsheet???

if you claim that "omg, all that was done by a small segment of our religion", then go change your religion and then come back. i dont care who did what, it was done by religion in religion's name, so everyone of that religion is as guilty as the next.

now now now. Don't make things complicated keep it simple.
U say we give this and that to those people , we went to moon.
I say, god gave u life, god gave u that ability to help those people, god made the universe(we call it).
Main thing science is nothing but repeatative experiment and evaluation of that experiment by some basic natural phenomenon by (always making a mistake) human brain, or some super thought based on probability(we call it quantum science!!!)...it changes always, it takes its time to evolve. Is it absolute?
Let me ask u a question, what was before the big bang?? Why science here speechless?science may find that answer someday, but what the benefit ? Huh? It will arise more question...isn't it????
Wth science gave us?
Are we happier than our anchestors?are we feeling safer? Damn it. No.science is not a platform to proove but to be prooved by other means...

doomgiver

Warframe
I say, god gave u life, god gave u that ability to help those people, god made the universe(we call it).
god gave me life? how? was i grown in a vat in some super dimension and then *magically* transported at the time of my birth? so god gave me the ability to help people, right? so why did he give me the ability to hurt them too? he could have taken that away. if he does not want to take away the ability to hurt, that means he is evil, no?

Main thing science is nothing but repeatative experiment and evaluation of that experiment by some basic natural phenomenon by (always making a mistake) human brain, or some super thought based on probability(we call it quantum science!!!)...it changes always, it takes its time to evolve. Is it absolute?
will you call quantum teleportation "natural" phenomenon? superconductors? electromagnetism?
qunatum science exists because we can measure it, study it, and make predictions that ACTUALLY COME TRUE.
show me a prediction about your "god" that can be trusted.

Let me ask u a question, what was before the big bang?? Why science here speechless?science may find that answer someday, but what the benefit ? Huh? It will arise more question...isn't it????
what the benefit? we live for questions!!! the first creature that thought 'how do i gather food more efficiently' asked a question too!!! if you dont ask questions, you are no better than the farm animals, who are driven by others and dont ask a question.

Wth science gave us?Are we happier than our anchestors?are we feeling safer? Damn it. No.science is not a platform to proove but to be prooved by other means...
you have a concrete roof over your head, you travel in mighty steel chariots, some of which fly on wings of fire across the sky. you travel over water in metal behemoths, whom no sea creature can hurt.

you have medicines that can cure diseases that killed billions of your 'ancestors'
you have the internet that enables you to do stuff your 'ancestors' did not even imagine in their wildest dreams.
dont you want that? fine, turn off your computer and step into your time machine, which has been made by SCIENTISTS to go back a few thousand years. good luck surviving a common cold back then.

mohiuddin

Journeyman
Do u have any idea on quantum teleportation?
Superconductor isn't a natural phenomenon?
Do u know what theory, quantum physics is based upon? The coexistance of electron as both particle and energy!!
Relativity !!!
God gave us life bro, and i can prove a lot prediction to trust god. But it is beyond of this thread and will make this thread more aggressive to me. So i don't want to.
Again simple, science is changing,it is/was/will be partly wrong , not absolute.
U say, science did this and that ....but tell me, are we happier having those speedy transports? Shiny buildings? Mind blowing internet?
Yea, we defended life by med science,but more complex and newer strains of microbs are emerging partly due to over indiscriminate use of antibiotics ,partly our socalled modern life leadings and partly of unknown cause(idiopathic)...
Don't u think coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetis, radiation, cancer, congenital anomaly,AIDS etc etc etc. are/gonna be major burden?these are what science given consciously/subconsciously....isn't it?

sygeek

Technomancer
Wth science gave us?
Are we happier than our anchestors?are we feeling safer? Damn it. No.science is not a platform to proove but to be prooved by other means...
I don't agree with this bro, science has had a huge impact on our life, and it was always meant for the good of the people. But like always, we started misusing science which has lead to many problems in the world..but that doesn't mean don't try to discover something new just out of plain curiosity.

god gave me life? how? was i grown in a vat in some super dimension and then *magically* transported at the time of my birth?
Yes, "God gave you life", that sentence doesn't mean that God just transported you to the world just like that. Noo...It actually means that you were born because It was God's will, but if you look at that sentence in an arrogant way that probably means what you said above. We all were born through the natural way of reproduction AND IT WAS GOD's WILL THAT LET US BORN.
so god gave me the ability to help people, right? so why did he give me the ability to hurt them too? he could have taken that away. if he does not want to take away the ability to hurt, that means he is evil, no?
God gave you FREE WILL bro, you can either use it to help people or misuse it to screw up the world even bad. God gave us many abilities but to a limit (Think of many other things you could have done and God took it away from you, countless possibilities).There are many other creatures that haven't got free will, forced to do the same thing (like ants).
(If you are thinking why do god's will let us "do bad things to others/bad things happens to others", see my above replies)

mohiuddin

Journeyman
I don't agree with this bro, science has had a huge impact on our life, and it was always meant for the good of the people. But like always, we started misusing science which has lead to many problems in the world..but that doesn't mean don't try to discover something new just out of plain curiosity.

Yes, "God gave you life", that sentence doesn't mean that God just transported you to the world just like that. Noo...It actually means that you were born because It was God's will, but if you look at that sentence in an arrogant way that probably means what you said above. We all were born through the natural way of reproduction AND IT WAS GOD's WILL THAT LET US BORN.

God gave you FREE WILL bro, you can either use it to help people or misuse it to screw up the world even bad. God gave us many abilities but to a limit (Think of many other things you could have done and God took it away from you, countless possibilities).There are many other creatures that haven't got free will, forced to do the same thing (like ants).
(If you are thinking why do god's will let us "do bad things to others/bad things happens to others", see my above replies)

i never said science is bad. It is bad what it gave us. Yea, we take the benefit by using it. Ofcourse there will be groups in mankind ,who will always make bad things out of it.
Why invent a thing ,we can't even control its outcome?why?
What was the noble moto of science ? Make life easier, simple ane hassel free. Isn't it?
Just not to answer, think deeper that really our life is being made easy?plain?simple?hassel free?
Yea, back then u had to face natural calamities, epedemics, hard food resources.
But, today are not those merging dangers are more dangerous? O3 layer is depleting, major change in environment is strongly suspected, recurrent earthquake in this subcontinent, radiation in japan after that recent tsunami, non-communicable disease, accidents aahh...damn...admit it, we are infact alot more indanger than our ancestors, nature played with them. But we little monsters tried to play with the nature and now nature is gonna take revenge.
Yea, we always say science is good, it is guilty the way we use it. But, it is the way, we always have to bear the negative effect, no, noway we can get rid of it...
Yea, we took measures, but what the result?
Tiny winy steps aren't gonna change the result.I LOVE SCIENCE, BUT HATE ITS CONSEQUENCES

doomgiver

Warframe
Do u have any idea on quantum teleportation?
Superconductor isn't a natural phenomenon?
do YOU have any idea of quantum mechanics?
give me ONE example of superconductivity as a natural phenomena

Do u know what theory, quantum physics is based upon? The coexistance of electron as both particle and energy!!
Relativity !!!
yeah, thats right.... so? its correct, we make assumptions and create experiments. so far, all have performed as expected.

do you know what YOUR religion is based on?
an imaginary person, with imaginary powers, living in an imaginary world.
dont get me started, stick to giving proper examples and evidence, or dont speak at all.

God gave us life bro, and i can prove a lot prediction to trust god. But it is beyond of this thread and will make this thread more aggressive to me. So i don't want to.
PROVE IT!!!
pics or it didnt happen.
be aggressive, this is the fight club, we have some immunity

Again simple, science is changing,it is/was/will be partly wrong , not absolute.
i dont know WHAT you want to say here.

U say, science did this and that ....but tell me, are we happier having those speedy transports? Shiny buildings? Mind blowing internet?
i am HAPPY!!! are you not? oh well, sucks to be you, fella

Yea, we defended life by med science,but more complex and newer strains of microbs are emerging partly due to over indiscriminate use of antibiotics ,partly our socalled modern life leadings and partly of unknown cause(idiopathic)...
HAHAHA!!! YOU JUST SEALED YOUR OWN FATE!!!
this is the classic example of natural selection!!!
the bugs resistant to the drug pass on theier genes to their kids.
the ones who dont have the required genes die out, in this way, its VIRTUALLY ENSURED that only the best specimens will survive and nnot pollute the gene pool.

Don't u think coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetis, radiation, cancer, congenital anomaly,AIDS etc etc etc. are/gonna be major burden?these are what science given consciously/subconsciously....isn't it?
all these are caused by man, not science, lol, where do you get this kind of stuff from?!?!
lol, imma go tell my friends about your funny post!!!

Neuron

Electronic.
@doomgiver: Dude,just scientifically prove to me that god doesn't exist and i'll join you.Until then you have no reason what so ever to say god doesn't exist with such surety.And talking about me I never said god exist for sure.I just told you to consider the high probability.

doomgiver

Warframe
why pray to a god who does not care? why? why pray to a god which does not exist? why?

What was the noble moto of science ? Make life easier, simple ane hassel free. Isn't it?
Just not to answer, think deeper that really our life is being made easy?plain?simple?hassel free?
i dont want a plain life, no excitement. but life is waaaay easier than before.
do you want to spend a week cutting crops from a acre of land or use a tractor to do it in a day?

But, today are not those merging dangers are more dangerous? O3 layer is depleting, major change in environment is strongly suspected, recurrent earthquake in this subcontinent, radiation in japan after that recent tsunami, non-communicable disease, accidents aahh...damn...admit it, we are infact alot more indanger than our ancestors, nature played with them. But we little monsters tried to play with the nature and now nature is gonna take revenge.
pffft!!!
major change in environment was also the ice ages, no one blames science for causing the ice ages.
recurrent earthquakes?!?! how???
non-communicable diseases? we are in danger? when are we not in danger?
ok, QUICK POLL!!! tell me, how do you want to die?
1. FLESH TORN AND SLOWLY EATEN BY LIONS/TIGERS/HYENAS
2. SLOW POISONING FROM SNAKEBITE
3. QUICK DEATH IN ACCIDENT
4. DIE OF OLD AGE AT 80

5. DIE OF OLD AGE AT 30

Yea, we always say science is good, it is guilty the way we use it. But, it is the way, we always have to bear the negative effect, no, noway we can get rid of it...
you can get rid of god, its got no use in today's world

@doomgiver: Dude,just scientifically prove to me that god doesn't exist and i'll join you.Until then you have no reason what so ever to say god doesn't exist with such surety.And talking about me I never said god exist for sure.I just told you to consider the high probability.

dude, STAY OUT OF THIS!!!
i too will join you if you find definite proof of god.

but existance of god cannot be proven or disproven, ergo, god must not exist.

simple.:bananana::bananana::bananana:

sygeek

Technomancer
i never said science is bad. It is bad what it gave us. Yea, we take the benefit by using it. Ofcourse there will be groups in mankind ,who will always make bad things out of it.
Yea, back then u had to face natural calamities, epedemics, hard food resources.
Yea, we took measures, but what the result?
Tiny winy steps aren't gonna change the result.I LOVE SCIENCE, BUT HATE ITS CONSEQUENCES
Look at the other side of the coin dude. Look around you, all the development in the world, all the luxury around you, almost everything is a result of science. You got a computer, nice. It helps you communicate with others and spread out your opinions, Now do you call that a bad consequence of science. Almost everyone uses computer for productivity work but only a few of them misuse it. So does that mean we shouldn't have invented computer. If you agree with yourself then please shutdown your computer and throw it out of your balcony :lol:
But yeah I agree that nowadays the ratio of disadvantages of science is overtaking to the ratio of advantages of science, but that doesn't mean we should just stop DISCOVERING/INVENTING.

God -> Humans -> Science

You know what guys, I have come to a conclusion. I don't believe in Thomas Edison, the so called inventor of bulb. He doesn't exist! Bunch of liars made him up, wrote books about him and told the world about it. Painted a photo of him just for the proof. Everyone says thank him for he was the inventor of the bulb, why? How can you say that he invented it? With just a bunch of books? Bulb has always been there and people still say that it was a miracle by Thomas Edison (if he exists). Bulb has always been there, what is new in it, it is not a miracle. I don't know why on earth almost everyone believes him and write about him. Hell! It is taught in school too. How can you guys say that he invented it? With a bunch of stories of his hardwork, his made-up photograph and some books. BAH! Show me a proof!!

BULB IS NOT A MIRACLE OF SCIENCE! THOMAS EDISON DOESN'T EXIST! The world is full of liars, liars who did such a hard-work to make up a man called Thomas Edison who invented bulb, LOL!

If you don't agree with the above then get ready to be made fun of OR join our group of smart people who know everything and don't believe in stupid stuff like thomas edison.

Last edited:
Top Bottom