*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

doomgiver

Warframe
Carefully read what I explained.Its nothing like resonance.

sorry, i meant quantum entanglement. but its going to be more than 2 entangled particles.Quantum entanglement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

------------------------

go code!!!

Sarath

iDota
science is boring... i like theories of how to prove god exists that i listen from others.
Surprisingly those are mostly the ones that are currently unexplainable by science.

But since as time goes by more and more scientific theories started explaining those other worldly phenomenon the ultra pious have to keep coming up with new theories of God.

God is like Santa Claus. We dont know if he exists or not but we know the gifts are coming from somewhere. You can use search every year till you find out(science) or smile and go to bed that Santa gave u a gift(God)

Respect the believer and respect the atheist

I was an atheist. I say was coz as i am getting older (Im 21) i have started to believe that you need that extra help from God to survive in this world. I am half a believer now.

I am of the opinion that it is nice to believe in God [since a huge part of our brain is dedicated to spirituality] but not let it over shadow our understanding of science or affect the progress of science [remember how Darwin got his a@@ kicked all over for tabulating the theory of evolution]

Peace

doomgiver

Warframe
hell, im not going to argue alone against 3 religious nuts, i have a life irl!!!
my friends tell me i stopped hanging out with them since i started posting in this thread.

i have one thin to say :

religious nuts will find more and more preposterous ways to (un)prove that their imaginary friend exists. there is no way in hell im going to use that much brainpower just to riposte silly arguments.

Neuron

Electronic.
^And how are they nuts excatly?Being unable to prove your ideas to be foolproof doesn't make others anything.

Talking about brainpower,I were the one to introduce to you those theories.You just simply said 'it's not like that' without even bothering to understand what's been said.

And for the theory is suggested ,it could be a special case of quantum entanglement.
I don't see any point in arguing with you anymore,so let's just wind up this discussion.

doomgiver

Warframe
nothing is foolproof. a few years down the line, people will be laughing at us for wasting time and money one the LHC. as more knowledge is available, the current understanding of the universe changes too, so nothing is foolproof.

which theories are you talking about?

i doubt there would be entanglement for such a large amount of particles

doomgiver

Warframe
i meant doubt as in science fiction. i can say impossible with our limited knowledge.

why god? why do you need a god? there is nothing out there. no heaven or hell. as for whether god exists or not, i'll believe it when i see it.

Last edited:

sygeek

Technomancer
READ IT AND THEN ****ING ARGUE
I know alot of people spreading misconceptions about a certain religion even when they don't even know the ****ing truth. We are so much used to the miracles of god that we don't even believe it as a miracle, nothing special, happens every day, what on earth is new in that, yet if you look at it the other way it is a miracle.
I've read alot about evolutionism and creationism (though I didn't go to deep into it). Evolutionism has alot of proofs (so does creationism, but I will go on to that later), most of the debaters of the other side just act arrogant and think that their opponent's points are just wrong (they don't care why). Even most of the creationists I have seen just go on arguing with evolutionists that their theory is wrong, because it just is. Even if they argue on the specific points, they come up with something totally useless that is not at all true.
And same goes with you all evolutionists, instead of studying religion and scriptures you guys just base your points on the topics you have heard/read (not in the scriptures) from somewhere and when a smart creationist comes up with a totally bias point and the evolutionist just can't prove how it's wrong, they just disregard it.
I've spent a long time studying evolutionism, and I must say evolutionists aren't fools certainly (neither are creationists). They weren't just a group of atheists against religion who sat in a room trying to make up points against religion.
The reason evolutionists don't agree with creationists is that because creationists come up with points based on their religion's scriptures which goes against evolutionists rule #? (Never rely on religion's original scriptures). But if you try and read the scriptures carefully you will get alot of even scientific points written earlier than man actually discovered it. (They are many scientific points stated in the scriptures in a very basic way (meant for people thousand of years ago), but today when science has evolved so much that many people now think that the scientific points in the scriptures are completely useless because they sound too vague and stupid. Everything explained in the scriptures is meant in a VERY basic way and during this age if you try to understand it, it will sound ridiculous)
People, please don't rely on stuff you hear about on news and papers about religion, rely on the original scriptures and if you can't do that then just don't bother arguing.

Here's my theory about how it all started:
When God made earth, He just let life evolve on earth. He then probably decided to create man after seeing the most complex evolved organism till then, and make something much more complex enough to survive the world and evolve. Man after that was the most complex organism. He had nothing other than a brain which gradually evolved (not meant in the same sense as evolution) to something to what you see today. In my opinion, my theory sounds much more logical (to me) than "BACTERIA TO MAN IN BILLION YEARS".
I've been very vague explaining my theory because I was just tired of typing the above stuff, may explain it more later.

Last edited:

doomgiver

Warframe
^ how did god create the earth?
how did god create man?
^ tell me the process. i can tell you easily how man evolved from bacteria.

if god created a earth, why didnt he create 2-3 more just for kicks?
if god can create 2-4 earths, then why not more, like all over the galaxy/universe?
if god can make earths all over the universe, how can he keep a tab on all of them?
can it be that he has a vested interest in earth?
i say thats pretty small-minded and cheap, not god-like behaviour at all.

creationism has proofs
PROVE IT!!!!

why do you guys keep bumping it?!?!?!
i cant reply to all your questions!!!

Top Bottom