*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Now, thats off-topic. Anyway leave it. I dont want to drag it further.
I strongly believe that science is GOD. And please explain me How you say " I say that God is the ultimate of everything and they want to live on the basis of scientific facts."

well you guys want that everything should be scientifically proved in order to accept it. But its not the way I want to live, because there are things beyond science and tech. There is Spirituality, there are out of body experiences. Science says you are the body. Spirituality says this body is just like a cloth, and you are the owner of this cloth, the Soul. Just as we change clothes after they no longer remain useful, we change body, the form of life, its the concept of rebirth, still under research. These are the things which science will be unable to answer ever, things related to spirituality.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Science is nothing in front of GOD. He is the supreme power.
I wonder,sorry,shocked that the indian people has some doubts regarding GOD. People are becoming materialistic day by day & thats the reason.

GOD is the thing to feel , not debate .
I think you need to throw that computer down right away and take sanyas. You cannot preach what you urself don't practice :lol:

Its blatantly stupid thinking that I should do good deeds or else I will go to hell. Proponent of nearly all religions think the person not in their creed is going to hell and by that everyone is going to hell from someone's point of view or scriptures...rofl. I wonder what will be the hell for sadomasochists ?

Blurting out words after words as prayer like a parrot every day thinking that God will be happy and fulfill ur wish is yet another act of selfishness and bigotry.

It baffles me that the God who created universe would be bothered about a minuscule creature on a random planet among gazillions of planets inside millions of galaxies. Asking the humans to do prayer for him like a true douche. I guess other creatures are just the most unfortunate bunch out there not getting a chance to debate on this topic :lol:

Good luck with your God, God fearing people !

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@a2mn2002

Change the sentence from "Science is nothing in front of GOD" to "GOD is nothing but Science, but people not willing to trust this".

@Rishabh_sharma1990

LOL @ Re-Birth. All the times you guys don't have any valid reason or proof but still arguing that god is the ultimate power. At least science has proof for almost anything.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Science is nothing in front of GOD. He is the supreme power.
I wonder,sorry,shocked that the indian people has some doubts regarding GOD. People are becoming materialistic day by day & thats the reason.

GOD is the thing to feel , not debate .

Couldn't agree more with you a2mn2002...more and more westerners are getting attracted towards spirituality Indian culture offers but the people here do not respect that. Well it is just a matter of maturity. Long time ago I said to my younger brother that "There was no Ram no Arjun no Mahabharat...dnt waste your time in giving your attention to these myths..." and my father got very angry. Today I understand that these figures are really necessary...not for just having a blind belief on them but for finding peace in your life and living it meaningfully.

We now read "Geeta" daily and it gives me a lot of peace....

Rishabh_sharma1990: I admire many of your posts above...though I am not a religious person, I do not deny existence of a supreme power (most of us term Him as God)... :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
not for just having a blind belief on them but for finding peace in your life and living it meaningfully.

This means, there is no such term as GOD, but we portray such a person, to live a peaceful life(How these things can make a persons life peaceful, just by reading epics!). Is that what you want to say?

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
rajkumar_pb, I do not know if you have any problem(s) in life...(even though after looking at your title Life sucks!!! and Location: In HELL...) and please be sure that I am not making any assumptions either at all...What I want to say is that everyone in his/her life face challenges and issues. Spiritualism (which also teaches about a supreme power) comes in handy that time. Such things are just not written for amusement or to earn money (although there are many around us who make fool out of others in the name of spiritualism and make merry) but they make society a better place to live in.

There is one thing I always say. You think you are smart, no problem. You think others are fool, that's where you show how amateur you are.

All those IAS officers, businessmen, intellectuals who flock to "Art of Living" and similar programs run by various spiritual leader are not idiots. They have a experience of whole life behind them and yet they come to such places in search of peace. I pity those young people also who make fun of their grandparents saying that those ppl waste time in such gatherings. What they fail to see is that people go there for a reason which they do not understand.

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
rajkumar_pb, I do not if you have any problem(s) in life...(even though after looking at your title Life sucks!!! and Location: In HELL...) and please be sure that I am not making any assumptions either at all...

LOL, Do you think the user title in a public forum is true. Man, its always for fun, What if i wrote it as "Life is awesome". Are you going to care that my life is awesome. No. But when there is something relevant get caught in your eyes, you used it. Simple.

Leaving it aside, i am happy as always.

There is one thing I always say. You think you are smart, no problem. You think others are fool, that's where you show how amateur you are.

I never wanted to be smart, especially in front of these people.

All those IAS officers, businessmen, intellectuals who flock to "Art of Living" and similar programs run by various spiritual leader are not idiots. They have a experience of whole life behind them and yet they come to such places in search of peace. I pity those young people also who make fun of their grandparents saying that those ppl waste time in such gatherings. What they fail to see is that people go there for a reason which they fail to see/understand.

Well, if i want peace, i go to my home talk with my family members and find the joy of life from that. Not that, i pay for some prayer and go after a swamiji to get peace. I don't say the are idiots, but what they are looking for is not there, but they still act like they found it. That's it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^there is no peace but lying in my bed listening to post rock and thinking in slow motion or spinning dreams :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
/offtopic, but..........those of you here have something to say about peace, please (and please, please) report here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/fight-club/126793-peace.html

Last edited:

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
^^
And I did not want to elaborate on culture, but the post by Mr. SpeedyGuy forced me to do that.

Mr. Rishabh_sharma1990 plz refer to ur post #1165 to recall actually who started about cultural diversities with some useless examples like dal-rice...and stop blaming blindly.
i apologise to others for continuing with that off-topic subject.

@a2mn2002 : yes people are becoming materialistic and i believe its good for them in todays world. the leading countries are leading because they are more logical and practical than us. thats what i feel. when indians were not that materialistic they followed so many ill practices like sati and all. my persona opinion.

^^Just as we change clothes after they no longer remain useful, we change body, the form of life, its the concept of rebirth, still under research. These are the things which science will be unable to answer ever, things related to spirituality.

agree, science has no answer as yet. but just something i hve been talkin about since last few posts. how does god explain this. what is the concept of soul? all are answered by one word "faith". if i add this word with science then i wud say theres no god. soul, rebirth and everything is science. theres no proof but i have faith in science and also have faith that it will prove it. theres no faith like this, if u dont support science dont use ur pc, use your soul and spiritual power to post next reply.

Enjoy~!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Mr. Rishabh_sharma1990 plz refer to ur post #1165 to recall actually who started about cultural diversities with some useless examples like dal-rice...and stop blaming blindly.
i apologise to others for continuing with that off-topic subject.

Well i tried to explain him but he just pointed out your post.

@a2mn2002 : yes people are becoming materialistic and i believe its good for them in todays world. the leading countries are leading because they are more logical and practical than us. thats what i feel. when indians were not that materialistic they followed so many ill practices like sati and all. my persona opinion.

Well said bro. Lets wait and see what they say about this.

if u dont support science dont use ur pc, use your soul and spiritual power to post next reply.

:D :D :D

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Couldn't agree more with you a2mn2002...more and more westerners are getting attracted towards spirituality Indian culture offers but the people here do not respect that. Well it is just a matter of maturity. Long time ago I said to my younger brother that "There was no Ram no Arjun no Mahabharat...dnt waste your time in giving your attention to these myths..." and my father got very angry. Today I understand that these figures are really necessary...not for just having a blind belief on them but for finding peace in your life and living it meaningfully.

Well said, the world is respecting our culture and yet these people are arguing senselessly.....actually they don't have enough intellect and understanding about our own spirituality and culture.

@rajkumar_pb valid proof about rebirth? Do have any idea how much incidents relating to rebirth have occurred yet? Science is silent about that because it knows that this thing is beyond its scope.

^^
For me, its listening to old melodies and playing some game in my PC...

So thats peace for you? That's it??
Then you don't know what real Peace is. You don't know how it feels when I lose myself in front of God. You don't know how tears come to my eyes when I listen and practice Indian Classical Music, which was originally formed to worship the Pramatma, the God. You don't know anything about out of body experience, when one detaches himself from his body, the soul and body become different, and the soul roams freely, and then reunites itself with body. If you don't believe it, just do some research and then come back.

It can never be experienced by the idiots like you. Be materialistic, Keep listening to those melodies and get lost in your PC.

When indians were not materialistic, there was a lot peace, there was humanity, people live very happily. It was the time when Tansen lit up the lamps by his divine singing. It was the time when Freedom Fighters fought without caring about their life, for their nation.

And for Sati, there were very few hindu communities who practiced it actually. And by the way every human civilization has some really ill traditions, its not only the case with India, but with the total humanity.

if u dont support science dont use ur pc, use your soul and spiritual power to post next reply.
When did I say I don't support science?? I say science is essential, but if we forget everything and evaluate everything on scientific basis, that's idiotic. And for soul and spiritual power, Its not for replying to the idiots like you.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
use your soul and spiritual power to post next reply.

Enjoy~!

is this statement coming from a 10th class student?bcuz it sounds like one. :)

See we should not get confused and related ill practices with God. I agree they all are done in the name of Him but that shouldn't make you hate Him or have disbelief in His existence. It is people among and like us who have crooked mind to do such things (like sati and all that cr@p).

Is science untouched from such things? I think not. Science has created so many things around us which can destroy us all in seconds. Do you think nuclear bomb is good and the machine guns and all other destructive objects that were only possible because we studied science?
See I am not blaming science, I am just saying that it depends on how to use it. So please do not bring in such things as sati/cast-ism/bali and other cr@p which were invented by human being. :)

I will not shy away in going to an extent to say that even worshiping idols is not necessary in order to have faith in God.

I am not angry on you guys who deny in His existence and on His faith. I am just sad that you don't yet understand its power. It is this faith only which majorly runs the world. Otherwise it will take no time for human beings to eat (perhaps I need a better word here) one another and finish everything. Believing in God not only makes us a better human being (by following best practices being modeled by Him) but makes us fearsome so that we do not do anything wrong.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@rajkumar_pb valid proof about rebirth? Do have any idea how much incidents relating to rebirth have occurred yet? Science is silent about that because it knows that this thing is beyond its scope.

If someone not research on that doesn't count as its way beyond his scope.
It has some other meanings too and please try to get into that too. May be they think thats a waste of time, as if it doesn't exist why would one want to bug about that.

Yes, for me it is. Does it bothers you? Meaning of peace varies from person to person. For me it is, and for you its something else like pray to god and blah,blah. What it does matter is, does we feel calm and good after that.

It can never be experienced by the idiots like you. Be materialistic, Keep listening to those melodies and get lost in your PC.

Now thats the way you debate with someone, by calling them idiot. Without even understand our stance you calling me an idiot. That scales you down.

Its not for replying to the idiots like you.

I am sure that you are frustrated. Go chill yourself and come here for debate. :D

I am not angry on you guys who deny in His existence and on His faith. I am just sad that you don't yet understand its power. It is this faith only which majorly runs the world.

Well, we never say we trust, but we need a solid proof for its existence, thats it. We don't trust anything coz we don't know about them and think it exists, blindly.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
It is this faith only which majorly runs the world. Otherwise it will take no time for human beings to eat (perhaps I need a better word here) one another and finish everything. Believing in God not only makes us a better human being (by following best practices being modeled by Him) but makes us fearsome so that we do not do anything wrong.

Yeah, add the punishment of hell too and see what it does...fear is not the right thing to instill judgment of good and bad into someone.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

Well they never gonna understand that and they still say, it is the supreme power that drives the world and one should go to hell for all his deeds. :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Well said, the world is respecting our culture and yet these people are arguing senselessly.....actually they don't have enough intellect and understanding about our own spirituality and culture.

Then you don't know what real Peace is. You don't know how it feels when I lose myself in front of God. You don't know how tears come to my eyes when I listen and practice Indian Classical Music, which was originally formed to worship the Pramatma, the God. You don't know anything about out of body experience, when one detaches himself from his body, the soul and body become different, and the soul roams freely, and then reunites itself with body. If you don't believe it, just do some research and then come back.

First of all.. don't be a jackass moron who calls a person idiot in a debate. According to the rules..when a person accuses opposite one it indirectly indicates that he is being frustrated and no longer eligible for debate. Show some respect to others... at least.. that's what god says.

And talking about your tears while listening songs.. it's your way of getting lost. Some will choose helping the humans by making some discoveries instead of just sitting around and listening to classical songs and crying. And some will choose, just to eat and find their happiness there. And some will choose just lying in the bed with the help of vicodin. If you do some classical god songs and cry.. don't expect that is the only thing to get lost. Take me... I do hear the praising of pramatma... but i got lost when i was playing crysis exodus level with ultra high settings and 8xAA with nearly 35 frames per second. Now.. i do got lost some where.. where there is only pure excellence and awesomeness. When i said that.. then, we are talking about my outer body experience. There are no predefined tools.. it just depends on your mind.

Yea.. ancient Indians were living in peace.. so did every ancient race. The tricky part is those dudes didn't even knew who the god is.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

Yes, they are not eligible for participating in a debate. Thats why i ask them to chill down, note down some valid points and come here.;-)

And i told him, the meaning of peace varies from person to person. I prefer to play games rather than cry hearing a song(May be that song was too bad :D. Not to hurt, just kidding)

Top Bottom