Samsung Galaxy S4 Thread

shreymittal

Being Human
If you have Apple iPhones why you asked? My comments are serious not enjoyable and funny like yours.

Bro i said let it be and don't argue with me. I didn't asked in that i that manner that i don't know. i asked you because you wrote ( they are more focusing on the things that are not found in iPhones and Galaxies. Xperia, HTC phones are not said to be well equipped, their battery is not user removable and some models lack memory card slot.)
in this sense i asked u. now let it be bro

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Well you see,few years ago(as in still 2010) it was anything nokia release people will buy it, back then people would be like Samsung phone? God knows how it will be.
Now, it's anything samsung release's people will buy.

$hadow

Geek in making
Apple only sells iphone and says that it sell has left sammy way behind. But the point to be noted is that sammy sells a variety of product and galaxy s3 has sold insanely in the first 3 months of its launch and is still selling, add note 2 to that and see how much has the sale grown for sammy. There was once nokia where sammy is right now we will see its downfall also as any of the other company will rise over sammy in the next few years who knows may be as soon as next year. Sony is coming with firefox os who knows it might get a move on from that device.

rider

as Kratos
Bro i said let it be and don't argue with me. I didn't asked in that i that manner that i don't know. i asked you because you wrote ( they are more focusing on the things that are not found in iPhones and Galaxies. Xperia, HTC phones are not said to be well equipped, their battery is not user removable and some models lack memory card slot.)
in this sense i asked u. now let it be bro

What? I am arguing with you. Why you forget that you are the one who started arguing? Keep calm and take a chill pill.

Apple only sells iphone and says that it sell has left sammy way behind. But the point to be noted is that sammy sells a variety of product and galaxy s3 has sold insanely in the first 3 months of its launch and is still selling, add note 2 to that and see how much has the sale grown for sammy. There was once nokia where sammy is right now we will see its downfall also as any of the other company will rise over sammy in the next few years who knows may be as soon as next year. Sony is coming with firefox os who knows it might get a move on from that device.

Firefox first should fix their crashes and update closing browser drama then make some OS. :lol:

vipul619

whodiswhodat
Man it's your mistake that you purchased a 2011 phone in 2013. You should ask me or SAM before buying. In flagship phones GS3 was much much much better performing phone in terms of every expect with Sony's flagship Xperia S. If you love sony phones that much why don't you sell your phone and get so called stylish sony design xperia SL.

A) S2 isnt a mistake but the best decision I could've taken.
B) It has a different design than the ongoing Samsung curvy trend.
C) I was on a fixed 24k budget so I had done my homework and after a month's research got the S2 over Xperia S. S3 was never in my budget, still isnt.
And I trust only self done research, not anyone else's word.
btw Sam had advised XS over S2 in my range, just because it is 2 years old.. :p
(Snapdragon S3 over Exynos, just coz of the launch date xD)

And i already said that Samsung makes the most well equipped devices. So selling my 2 weeks old S2 to get a less performing device like the XS or XSL makes no sense.. :D

$hadow

Geek in making
Do we really need these features at least we are not yet that much lazy to just tap on screen for once.

shreymittal

Being Human
Samsung: We want a new phone.
Designers: Hold on a second let us think.......S3+Note2 = S4
Samsung: Look we got a new phone yeah!!! We have so creative designers.
Designers: " Arrey Nahi Nahi"
Samsung: "Arrey Haan Haan" :D:p

amjath

Human Spambot
PhoneS4S3
Height136.6 mm136.6 mm
Width69.8 mm70.6 mm
Thickness7.9 mm8.6 mm

Notice anyone

*cdn.gsmarena.com/pics/13/03/s4-vs-siii/gsmarena_003.jpg
Looks way better than S3

PS: Not a fanboy